Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Harry Styles is a touring force, surprised?

Featured Replies

Uh I was trying to buy tickets for his concert and I am genuinely shocked he is SELL OUT KING. Every ticket for 2022 I tried  to find is sold out like jesus. I guess I aint seeing him this year.

 

3WUCSdv.png

No, despite so many ugly pressed ass haters he keeps WINNING. :celestial3:

58 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

No, he was already projected to be a star in One Direction and his team is amazing, also the songs are bops and popular. Also all the white girls I know love him so I'm not shocked :rip:

It’s not just white girls, cmon :rip: 

I expected Zayn to be Beyonce of the group, but he messed everything up. Harry seems to be knowing the game better.

  • Author
58 minutes ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

I expected Zayn to be Beyonce of the group, but he messed everything up. Harry seems to be knowing the game better.

I did too even tho Niall is my fave.

  • Author
27 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Not rly

he Been a touring force for some time now too

 

Its annoying bc I was late for tickets.

Wild that Nashville has become such a huge powerhouse for touring acts. Harry doing 2 nights like he did in much bigger cities (Chicago and NYC), Taylor grossing like 9M in one night, the load of country artists doing stadium shows there

20 minutes ago, Topaz said:

Its annoying bc I was late for tickets.

Wishing u luck on the next tour ?

He has the "mid-twenties/early-thirties women with disposable income" demographic so these grosses and average ticket prices make complete sense. :jonny: Very impressive. He has everything Liam wishes he had.

Ofc not. 1D werr a touring force and Harry has always been the best and most popular member.

2 hours ago, ONOPKA said:

it's not really surprising, 1D were enormous and Harry was always the biggest member. he could easily sell out more stadium shows in the UK on this tour

 

he must make an absolute fortune from merch as well

According to Manchester Evening News he made 2M pounds off merch in 1 of his dates there (2.5M dollars).

 

I've been telling y'all he's a touring force lol

 

 

 

He could've filled Wembley 4x instead of 2x if he'd had the time. He literally sold out both shows in a matter of hours.

Very surprised

 

His music is mediocre and he isn't a good performer neither good looking but oh well

Not surprised. He's also the biggest tour merch seller in the UK

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.