Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Pitbull Attacks Small Dog At Restaurant

Featured Replies

:biblio::biblio::biblio:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdKWbsXR/?k=1
 

Quote

i was at lunch earlier and out of no where a
pitbulls comes and grabs this poor little dog out
of its stroller and attacks it. this is so foul. i just
had to watch the poor owners pick their pets ear
up off of the floor im traumatized.

 

Edited by Sergi91

  • Replies 130
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can’t wait for the nasty, ratchet pitbull defenders to get home from their Walmart runs and insist this little dog was asking for it and it’s really their owner‘s fault because all pitties are sweet angel babies and wouldn’t hurt a fly. 

I just bought my boyfriend a husky puppy for his birthday and the more I see videos like this, the more leery I am when I’m out walking him. 
 

I would literally throw all 250 pounds of myself up in the air and onto that dog and try to crush its ribs or something. 

Can y'all stop with these weird targetted threads? :biblio: I thought we got over this months ago

Can mods do something about this?

 

Every dog should be on a leash out in public and why would you even bring dogs to a restaurant (unless it's an assistance dog)?? It's the owner's fault, yet again :giraffe:

Literal spawn of satan :biblio: I hope they put him down after that and that the little guy was okay

That pit bull needs to be put down. It can’t even behave in public and the POS owner can’t control it 

wendy-williams-death-to-all-of-them.gif

Banned or restricted in 40 countries around the world and counting! Your days are numbered, pittmommies!

I hate all dogs but especially these ugly ass gargoyles to be honest. Don't even get me started on the wackjob cultists that endanger their newborn babies by posting pictures of them sleeping in their pitbulls' clutches to prove how 'sweet' they are.

How on earth did this happen? Did the women not see the bigger dog coming? Where was the owner when this happened?


So many questions. Looks like the smaller dog survived.

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Power love said:

How on earth did this happen? Did the women not see the bigger dog coming? Where was the owner when this happened?


So many questions. Looks like the smaller dog survived.

This is from the video:

Quote

i was at lunch earlier and out of no where a
pitbull comes and grabs this poor little dog out
of its stroller and attacks it. this is so foul. i just
had to watch the poor owners pick their pets ear
up off of the floor im traumatized.

 

pit bulls are literally the sweetest dogs… y’all probably have never cared for one but talking **** about them… the prejudice knows no bounds :toofunny3:

13 minutes ago, PMKARDASHIAN said:

I just bought my boyfriend a husky puppy for his birthday and the more I see videos like this, the more leery I am when I’m out walking him. 
 

I would literally throw all 250 pounds of myself up in the air and onto that dog and try to crush its ribs or something. 

I would buy mace, or better yet a collapsible baton in case you need to crack a skull in order to free your dog.

Can pitbulls be banned everywhere already? :skull: like no tf, don't euthanize the existing ones but like stop breeding them ffs :biblionny:like imagine someone just breeds tigers and keeps them as pets :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, Track10 said:

I would buy mace, or better yet a collapsible baton in case you need to crack a skull in order to free your dog.

I’ve heard people say that pitbulls keep going even after losing limbs and eyes and crazy **** like that. It’s frightening 

 

Fu*cking disgusting.

 

You can't tell me that poor little dog was asking for it, but no doubt the pitbull lovers will find a way to pin the blame on it.

25 minutes ago, magazine said:

Every dog should be on a leash out in public and why would you even bring dogs to a restaurant (unless it's an assistance dog)?? It's the owner's fault, yet again :giraffe:

This

3 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Yep! 

 

One of the most powerful examples of a pit bull "not letting go" occurred in an Ohio courtroom. During the Toledo, Ohio v. Paul Tellings trial (Tellings was convicted of violating the City of Toledo's pit bull ordinance), Lucas County Dog Warden Tom Skeldon showed a videotape of a tranquilized pit bull hanging from a steel cable. The dog is essentially unconscious and still does not release its grip. At the time of the taping, the pit bull was being housed at the Lucas County Animal Shelter.1

:biblionny:

But I guess it’s prejudice to think of them as anything but sweet perfect angels 

I believe in order to own a violent breed like this, there is a need for special license for it

Like owner should have
1) Physical strength: to make sure you can manually suppress dogs when it's on rampage
2) Financial: if owner fails to stop the attack from their dogs, at least owner should be wealthy enough to compensate for the damage their dog done 

What I wanna know is how tf did the Pitbull get close enough to that little dog in the stroller? Where is the leash? 
 

Judging by the last shot, it’s some dumbass dude-bro that’s the owner, the type that rants about Pitbulls being misunderstood while doing careless dumb stuff like this. That Pitbull should have maybe bit his dumbass as well so that he learns how to properly care for it. :cm:

4 minutes ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

I believe in order to own a violent breed like this, there is a need for special license for it

Like owner should have
1) Physical strength: to make sure you can manually suppress dogs when it's on rampage
2) Financial: if owner fails to stop the attack from their dogs, at least owner should be wealthy enough to compensate for the damage their dog done 

not worth the risk. they just need to be extincted asap. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.