Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Nina Nesbitt - 'Älskar'

Featured Replies

The new album by Nina Nesbitt, including the singles When You Lose Someone and Dinner Table, called Älskar will be out September 2nd! Summer Fling and Life's a ***** are included on the physical deluxe edition.

 

 

 

Edited by pavi

  • Replies 57
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, pavi said:

Fling and Life's a ***** seem to not be included

They are physical bonus tracks

 

1. Gaol
2. Teenage Chemistry
3. No Time (For My Life To Suck)
4. Pressure Makes Diamonds
5. Dinner Table
6. When You Lose Someone
7. I Should Be A Bird
8. Colours Of You
9. Limited Edition
10. Older Guys
11. Heirlooms
12. Älskar
13. Summer Fling
14. Life's A *****
15. Summer Fling (Acoustic Version)
16. Life's A ***** (Acoustic Version)

 

No idea why she would skip them on digital version :rip: Im not very excited but will check it out for sure

Edited by BlackoutZone

  • Author
4 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

They are physical bonus tracks

 

1. Gaol
2. Teenage Chemistry
3. No Time (For My Life To Suck)
4. Pressure Makes Diamonds
5. Dinner Table
6. When You Lose Someone
7. I Should Be A Bird
8. Colours Of You
9. Limited Edition
10. Older Guys
11. Heirlooms
12. Älskar
13. Summer Fling
14. Life's A *****
15. Summer Fling (Acoustic Version)
16. Life's A ***** (Acoustic Version)

 

No idea why she would skip them on digital version :rip: Im not very excited but will check it out for sure

Oh, a reason to buy the signed cd, then! Mess that it ends with the same two songs twice, tho

this ***** should've kept the best songs of her career on the album :rip:

Was shocked to see SF & LAB not included but at least they're bonus tracks. Dinner Table is gorgeous, WYLS could've hit a little harder & I haven't heard the new one yet. Decently excited overall :alexz3:

Had no idea she was Swedish! The title is weird though, it means “loves” and not “to love” as I read explained online - the correct way would be “att älska”.

seems like this album will be softer comparing to her last one

lengths

1. Gaol - 1:09
2. Teenage Chemistry - 2:52
3. No Time (For My Life To Suck) - 2:33
4. Pressure Makes Diamonds - 2:42
5. Dinner Table - 3:30
6. When You Lose Someone - 3:21
7. I Should Be A Bird - 3:59
8. Colours Of You - 3:38
9. Limited Edition - 2:54
10. Older Guys - 4:14
11. Heirlooms - 4:28
12. Älskar - 3:01

2 hours ago, Antinemesis said:

Had no idea she was Swedish! The title is weird though, it means “loves” and not “to love” as I read explained online - the correct way would be “att älska”.

She's Scottish :rip: guess she wanted to be goofy with the title

1 minute ago, Pendulum said:

She's Scottish :rip: guess she wanted to be goofy with the title

Her mom is Swedish… 

10 hours ago, Antinemesis said:

Had no idea she was Swedish!

From her newsletter:

 

Quote

 

Hello!

I’m so excited to announce my third album, Älskar, is finally on its way.
Thanks so much for sticking with me

I made most of the record in Sweden, my second homeland. I had never made music there previously but from the first writing session in Stockholm I instantly felt a connection with the incredible people there.

My label asked me to not pick such a long name for this album (lol) so I decided to pick a word in a different language instead. Älskar means ‘to love’ in Swedish. The album is about love in all its different forms. I hope you love it.

 

 

I am hyped for this. I really enjoyed The Sun Will Come Up The Season Will Change so I am excited.

The first 2 singles are better than those 3 new songs so i dont understand why they aren't on CD.

On 6/8/2022 at 11:59 AM, Antinemesis said:

Had no idea she was Swedish! The title is weird though, it means “loves” and not “to love” as I read explained online - the correct way would be “att älska”.

She is not

On 6/8/2022 at 7:55 PM, original_lifeline said:

this ***** should've kept the best songs of her career on the album :rip:

ikr :rip::bibliahh:

14 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Ugliest merch ever... were there no other pics from the album shoot? :deadbanana2:

 

Image

zara larsson, ellie and mabel tease :bibliahh:

58 minutes ago, Delirious said:

zara larsson, ellie and mabel tease :bibliahh:

Mabel gave us alternate covers at least :skull: Nina used the same pic 9 times... :bibliahh: 

3 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Mabel gave us alternate covers at least :skull: Nina used the same pic 9 times... :bibliahh: 

omg wait i just realised now that u said it :deadbanana2::bibliahh:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.