Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Dua Lipa (album) (2017) stanning thread

Featured Replies

 

 

ive been getting back into this album its actually kind of good. like a solid 76-78 on MC like album 

 

calling it dua lipa instead of genesis is a choice tho :thing:

 

but anyways what are your fav songs from the album 

 

MadonnasBoyfriend

Edited by Katamari

  • Replies 26
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be the One might very well be the best song in her discography. It was an absolute out of body experience to see at the tour and definitely the best moment of the show for me. I also love Thinkin 'Bout You and I think it is extremely underrated, one of her best album cuts and I would love for her to explore that sound more later on.

  • Author

i think my fav is no goodbyes and new rules but last dance is also a classic too

 

MadonnasBoyfriend

  • ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, mystery said:

Be the One might very well be the best song in her discography. It was an absolute out of body experience to see at the tour and definitely the best moment of the show for me. I also love Thinkin 'Bout You and I think it is extremely underrated, one of her best album cuts and I would love for her to explore that sound more later on.

She got some of the loudest applause of the whole night when she performed this in Houston :jonny5:

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

She got some of the loudest applause of the whole night when she performed this in Houston :jonny5:

Same for the 3 shows I went to, it is such an euphoric moment and you can feel the excitement of audience all around you. After that I think every person at the show becomes fully immersed and anyone who was sitting before that point wasn't sitting anymore until the show ended.

  • Author
25 minutes ago, Naikuun said:

Room For 2 is my fav

the way that song was randomly in my head a couple of weeks ago

MadonnasBoyfriend

Unpopular opinion.

 

I think it’s better than her second album especially if she just cut some of the fat/filter on the album. :hippo:

30 minutes ago, Naikuun said:

Room For 2 is my fav

 

She ended Rita Ora with that diss track that has class to it

 

Y1TprcfN6mNDbMpe3r.thumb.gif.dc1f6293279

 

-------

 

Lost In Your Allah is still a highlight in Dua's discography, she has yet to top it 

 

Y1TprcfN6mNDbMpe3r.thumb.gif.dc1f6293279

 

The fact that I always skipped "Begging" until this year and now I'm obsessed with this masterpiece... I can't believe what I did. :rip:

36 minutes ago, Naikuun said:

Room For 2 is my fav

An underrated cut right here. It took awhile for me to really click with it but once it hit, I was hooked :smitten:

 

I need another gorgeous, soft moment from Dua like this in the future...

 

 

:'(

 

33 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

The fact that I always skipped "Begging" until this year and now I'm obsessed with this masterpiece... I can't believe what I did. :rip:

Noooo Begging is one of the album’s best :jonnycat:

This album has so many hits packed into one, it's admirable

 

Shout of to New Love and Blow Your Mind (Mwah)

20 hours ago, Cain said:

Noooo Begging is one of the album’s best :jonnycat:

Yes :WAP: is on my trinity now with BTO and HTH

btw oomf told me if Begging sampled the "Stranger Things song" (Kate Bush song)... he insist it sounds similar :biblionny:

aooMazD.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.