Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Thoughts on Nicki Minaj? (be honest)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 66
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opinions don’t matter when she’s the most successful female rapper of all time.

13 minutes ago, D.M.F said:

Opinions don’t matter when she’s the most successful female rapper of all time.

lol-sincerely-ciara.gif

I Honestly Adore Her! some of her songs ain't my thing but most of them are! I love Pop Nicki! :heart:

18 minutes ago, D.M.F said:

Opinions don’t matter when she’s the most successful female rapper of all time.

Period.

A legend. She’s also the prettiest girl, talented, and funny! Hated by ugly people because of jealousy and low I.Q.s.

 

 

I find her public persona/character unappealing but she's extremely talented and I love her music, especially The Pinkprint & Queen 

She's the most talented rapper after Azealia Banks, but it's a shame she has no taste nor artistic vision and wastes her talent in generic and boring beats.

She used to be talented and iconic, but has ruined everything with her clownery , miserable behavior and bitterness.

Her music also evolved for the worst. 

2 minutes ago, EriKills said:

she's an obsession

 

https___hypebeast.com_wp-content_blogs.d

true

 

cardi-b-nicki-minaj-.jpg

She destroys every man on Monster, obviously. And Chun Li is fun to bop too. She’s not an album artist to me. I like some of her songs individually.

 

I don’t like her as the person she presents herself to be. But I hold judgment in full because I simply don’t know her like that. 

She does the most about the wrong things, and it can be annoying with the social media rants but she is still the most talented female rapper and is consistently better than like 75% of the boys. She’s going down as a legend, despite all the mess that follows her.
 

Also, easily one of the most beautiful women alive.

She’s annoying and funny. She’s still the #1 female in rap because the new girls are so subpar :rip:

The Queen of Rap, a living legend, nobody has or will do it better than her. 

Edited by GoatGly

She’s talented as **** and TPP is one of my favorite albums ever. I think her personality is absolutely abhorrent but I’m sure a lot of our faves are just as disgusting, to an extent, they just aren’t as loud about it. Everyone in the industry is dirty, Nicki just doesn’t hide hers. 

 

I think her overall Internet personality has turned a lot of people off.
She has made herself look childish several times, especially when it concerns charts and sales.

 

But she's a talented rapper, and her 2010-2012 verses are iconic. 

She’s squandering so much potential. My current hopes is that this new stage of life as a mother least give her a musical reset when it comes to her alleged albums going forward. I am still waiting for something greater than TPP 

An icon, legend, and trailblazer in the industry. Top 10 female/male rappers dead or alive.

2 hours ago, Chiidish said:

She’s squandering so much potential. My current hopes is that this new stage of life as a mother least give her a musical reset when it comes to her alleged albums going forward. I am still waiting for something greater than TPP 

She literally has nothing left to prove :rip: Which other female rapper has consistently dominated for 10+ years? 

She can be very problematic at times but shes a legend in rap and extremely talented. :ducky:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.