Thoughts on Nicki Minaj? (be honest)

80x100

She is 

2 hours ago, arianuh said:

Have you ever gone outside?:bibliahh:

To be honest im a barb but some points were made, for example i feel like she tries to be relavent desperately and in her attempts she can act like a jester at times.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cyclone

• Click Clack

• Chiidish

• Аshanti

Top Posters In This Topic

youkneekorn

-Very Talented 

-Terrible attitude

-Very insecure 

-Wishes she was born a blonde white woman with blue eyes. 

No one can deny her talent and what she has accomplished but her career is very unfocused and I don't think she knows what do really do it with. She is surrounded by yes people and weird stans boost her head up and don't tell her the truth about her work, she had all that talent and still has yet to really give us a groundbreaking critically acclaimed album (and no, Pink Friday doesn't count) While all her other peers have gave us a critically acclaimed body of work, Nicki has remained stuck and has not really elevated in her sound or her image, which is quite sad. 

Honest thoughts!

She is a lyrical BEAST and has always been. I was never a fan nor have I've ever purchased a record of hers but I respect her talent. She's also a HOTMESS of a person. But, I like that she doesn't hide it.

she is talented and beautiful. She always brings the bops, I just think she should care less about the charts and focus on the quality of the songs... 

6 hours ago, Jay-El said:

She’s used up. She’s trash. Her flow is beyond tired and her music hasn’t hit in years. A pedo enabler. She encourages her gullible and idiotic stans to promote her inner toxicity and foolishness. She has a cult like mentality that further spreads her negativity. Her embarrassing sissy stans like to play make believe and pretend they are her and she bigs their heads up. I’ve never seen an artist actively supports stupidity towards their fans like she does. She has a puppet, a rapist puppet that she likes to tote around proudly. Why? I don’t know. It’s disgusting and it’s sick. She has bullied countless people over the years like Miley, equated other black women to monkeys and other animals, promoted idiotic ideologies, protected her pedo brother, among other atrocities. I truly believe she has a mental disorder tacked on with a drug problem. Her music has been failing for years. No one is keeping it afloat aside her die hard fans and they can’t even bother with a single song for more than a week without it freefalling. She’s a has been and the definition of washed up. She has been surpassed by legit talents like Doja, Megan, etc who passed her ages ago. She has to rely on no name flops and other collabs to try and desperately score her a hit. 

Her only saving grace is that she is a loving mother to her adorable child. 

She is no legend. At most she is a successful rapper that fizzled out when she no longer could cut it anymore. A fad. A fraud. A loser. A clown. Bozo the clown and boo boo the fool have nothing on the Jester of Rap. 

ksjdkfj,dgsdf no lies!

iyxcbfyckbufv8duyv.gif

She's the Queen of Rap, and y'all should just put some RESPECT on her name.

A music industry staple! Her name is SOLIDIFIED and the weirdos on ATRL hate to see it lol

The most beautiful woman in the industry!

A legend whose talent is still underrated imo.

What she did with her pop era was truly magical. I never thought I'd see the day that a black female rapper would go pop and do it well...let alone be successful at it and compete with the top pop girls.

Misunderstood.

No mainstream rap girl is seeing her today when it comes to RAPPING!

Edited by TheShowoff

1 hour ago, TheShowoff said:

The most beautiful woman in the industry!

FACTS I ALWAYS SAY HER FACE AND BODY CARD NEVER DECLINED!~~

HER FACE AND BODY CARD! NEVER! DECLINE! SHES BEAUTIFUL! EVEN IF SHE GAINED A LIL WEIGHT SHES BEAUTIFUL

Lucifer's living incarnation 

In don’t think of Her

She’s criminally underrated and doesn’t have the legacy she deserves, but that’s partially because of her own media antics distracting from the music. She’s massively talented - I mean her Monster verse BODIED everyone else on the song - and she ran the game for a few years among the girls. But I think the fame got to her head, and after pinkprint she got too focused on score-settling and her perceived lack of recognition. She got wayyyy to threatened and bothered by Cardi, I don’t even understand the MotorSport beef but Nicki shoulda brushed it off instead of fixating. Still, she comes out with some straight heat every few tracks, like We Go Up or Whole Lotta Money. 

And Chun-Li remains a ******* BOP and her best song imo 

didnt make one good album, kinda a lot of talk, but not enough walk, she's epitome of working hard not smart. 

she's ignorant and cares for money/status/power, not art/music/craft. 

blind to abuse and is abuser herself. her fanbase is toxic.

12 hours ago, cyclone said:

I'm a barb and to be honest her face AND BODY card never declined, and shes almost 40 looking more beautiful than the younger rap females. To those attacking her husband its really not a convo to be entertained but i will say our fanbase supports her, her beautiful family, and we are in no place to judge her when she has more sexual beauty and bars and success than us.

imagine stanning someone just because they had plastic surgery that caters to your preferences in women aesthetics

14 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

An icon, legend, and trailblazer in the industry. Top 10 female/male rappers dead or alive.

She literally has nothing left to prove :rip: Which other female rapper has consistently dominated for 10+ years? 

It’s literally my opinion. I think her music has declined and I don’t think she’s given us something that truly embodies how great she is, if you’re satisfied that’s good for you. I’m not, like I said I want something better than TPP from her 

12 hours ago, sweetkiss said:

imagine stanning someone just because they had plastic surgery that caters to your preferences in women aesthetics

Never had surgery on the face