Drag Race Fatigue 2: RuVenge of the Subtitles, The 2023 RuGirls Rate [Drag Race PH]

genetic fail

46 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Tomorrow:

• our first WINNER :eek:
  • two finalists
  • two trans goddesses
  • another Miss Congeniality
  • a queen with an iconic exit
  • a "trade" of the season

cant wait :duca:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

• ATRL Moderator

If kimmy leaves this early I will have a meltdown. 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

Tomorrow:

• our first WINNER :eek:
  • two finalists
  • two trans goddesses
  • another Miss Congeniality
  • a queen with an iconic exit
  • a "trade" of the season

Blu

kerri 

The girl from Drf. She was sweet but crunchy.  
Elips

Sminty

oh god idk.  I can’t think of any traditionally handsome out of drag girls.  I guess Onyx?  Hope she’s not out this early, though.  

Molly Poppins and Cheryl Hole deserved to be higher…

Kind of shocked Jorgeous is out this early too, but I guess she has always been a controversial character…

• ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, sugrbby666 said:

Self-proclaimed trade is probably Alyssa Hunter but I can't blame you for forgetting about her existence. :laugh:

Oh it’s her for sure.  One good runway and she technically won her LS, but I can’t say I’m much of a fan.  

3 hours ago, sugrbby666 said:

Self-proclaimed trade is probably Alyssa Hunter but I can't blame you for forgetting about her existence. :laugh:

She's so forgettable but iirc she had a lot of great looks after her elimination :jonny5:

Edited by CBC

Faux >>

My boyfriend at the time was a huge Molly Poppinz fan, and knew her from when she was back in Canada I think, so I watched with him and had to grit my teeth and pretend that I didn't hate everything she did :skull: She seems nice tho.

Jorgeous is the worst. Overrated performer (Jasmine out lipsynced). No real sense of style, but she was skinny enough for Ru to pretend she did. Literally zero brain power at all. And just a nasty POS on social media at all times. One of the worst drag race girls of all time.

14 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Beverly Killz was **** on a lot by the older queens on her season but she proved to be an unexpected lipsync assassin. She definitely stood her ground against Kween Kong. A few more years of experience and she'd slay an All Stars/VS The World season.

Drag was whatever, but I would love to be the middle of a Beverly Killz & Kween Kong sandwich.

27 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Jorgeous is the worst. Overrated performer (Jasmine out lipsynced). No real sense of style, but she was skinny enough for Ru to pretend she did. Literally zero brain power at all. And just a nasty POS on social media at all times. One of the worst drag race girls of all time.

Oh wow, oh wow :clap3:

Sorry you had to endure his Molly stanning, it must've been exhausting :skull:

I'm actually gagged that Jorgeous is out this early 

and a little bit for Juju too.. her snatch game and messy runways were highlights of the year

2 hours ago, Subomie said:

My boyfriend at the time was a huge Molly Poppinz fan, and knew her from when she was back in Canada I think, so I watched with him and had to grit my teeth and pretend that I didn't hate everything she did :skull: She seems nice tho.

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

6 hours ago, Subomie said:

Drag was whatever, but I would love to be the middle of a Beverly Killz & Kween Kong sandwich.

Elektra Shock and Kween Kong sandwich >>>

1 hour ago, ?????? said:

Haven't watch Italia but my Drag of the Year being dead second last feels so right. Like... chile... the drag is so dull it's outright offensive

The unconcealed breastplate still haunts me to this day :mazen:

2 more posts until the next page! Someone post something!

3 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Elektra Shock and Kween Kong sandwich >>>

That meat on Ms. Elektra is MEATY too 🤤🤤🤤

DxZPNvP.png

Average: 4.83

8 x12: @OreGuy@Gwegend@D-@-N@ucanfma@Claymore@ninasayers@??????@Itsjustalamb@loveisdead9582@Adam’s Eve@LastKiss@DR0GO

0: @Fetish for MiMi@Fevesy@Avenue

Drag of the Year (-5): @khalyan@sugrbby666@Subomie@yellowflame

Poor Blu became the default winner after the Jimbo/Pangina double homicide. Imagine going through all that drama for a measly remix.

6IthhC6.png

Average: 4.86

9: @Apostolis

2: @Fetish for MiMi@D-@-N@ucanfma@Dekkan@Hephaestus

Trans icon La Briochée was adorable in her season but her other competitors were just much stronger.

gSh713d.png

Average: 4.90

10: @OreGuy

0: @willmcclure9@feelslikeadream@Hephaestus@genetic fail

Jada claims to be the "Turn Up Queen" but her performance for the whole season was a letdown. The most baffling production favorite as of late.

CWU1OOV.png

Average: 4.97

9: @CroNich

0: @unino

The "Trade of the Season". I actually thought she'd go much further because she came with a budget. I guess money can only take you so far. She did win that lipsync against Kerri though.

VRLQqrv.png

Average: 5.17

11: @hammer

10: @OreGuy

1: @Ghibli@Dekkan@feelslikeadream@Rigalo

Lady Morgana was such a ball of positivity and humour. But for someone who has been doing drag for 15 years, her looks were ****.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.