Drag Race Fatigue 2: RuVenge of the Subtitles, The 2023 RuGirls Rate [Drag Race PH]

genetic fail

Bombae really was the pick for top3 and bombed this hard... :coffee2:

I liked Vivianne, she was cute

Yvie grew off of me... but ok work

Victoria Scone :sleep:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

Le Fil... @madonnas explain :biblio:

Bosco was fun in comedy challenges but yeah being in the bottom 3 times in one episode is kinda :ahh:

Didn't care about Victoria that much but I can admit that she did well in CANvsTW

Yvie deserved a 7+ average. Yeah she was the weakest in AS7 but she was still a joy to watch, y'all are mean!

On 1/28/2023 at 4:13 PM, genetic fail said:

0PsS5Uo.png

Average: 4.27

10: @Apostolis

0: @Whis@ninasayers@dweebz@Avenue

Just like Anita, she is proof that fan-favorite early outs don't always have to come back. Enjoyed her a lot in CDR3 but there's something unlikable about her this season. At least she delivered in the looks department like she always does

Fan favorite? Said who?!

On 1/29/2023 at 12:56 PM, genetic fail said:

qnTOSW8.png

Average: 4.79

10: @Claymore

0s x9: @khalyan@ucanfma@CBC@Subomie@ninasayers@rowlet@Adam’s Eve@dweebz@1998tweety

Drag of the Year (-5): @Ice@Little Dark Age

Hellotus! Jorgeous would've probably been received better if she wasn't so pushed by production. Her swimsuit winning the design challenge is still one of the most baffling decisions made by Ru and the judges. Off the show, she has made a few nasty remarks that turned most fans off of her. Her international counterparts, Miss Fiercalicious and Marina Summers, have since taken her over and got much closer to winning the crown than she did.

Justice being served is what I see.

58 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Justice being served is what I see.

All those zeros. :rip:

4 hours ago, genetic fail said:

LCrb07F.png

Average: 5.75

11: @hammer

10: @dweebz

0: @madonnas@Avantpop@unino

She would LOVE that she got this placement.

aorNkyg.png

Average: 5.82

11: @kipperskipper

10: @Dekkan@Little Dark Age

1: @Apostolis

Bombae was an early favorite of mine but she just failed to shine at the challenges. It was like she was trying too hard. She was robbed of a top placement in the first challenge, though.

Deserved better on their season and on this megarate.

How was Stephanie Prince a fan favorite? Lmao. Yvie was the weakest link on AS7 and her drag hasn’t really grown much (aside from better runways). I am shocked that Le Fil(ler queen) is as high as she is. 

Why are yall suddenly acting like Stephanie wasn’t a fan fav from S2?? :skull: Literally more than half of the cast are likeable too

6 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Dk5ajP6.png

Average: 5.90

11: @Ghibli@CroNich@1998tweety

10 x7: @OreGuy@Gwegend@Apostolis@Namigo@hammer@loveisdead9582@Dancehall Queen

0: @xrosup

Drag of the Year (-5): @willmcclure9@Hurem@Claymore

Victoria Scone left the fandom divided with her comments on misogyny in drag culture. Whether you agree with her or not, you can't deny the fact that she slayed Canada VS The World and Krystal got lucky she banged her knee in UK4.

5f9EB6d.png

Average: 5.91

11: @Apostolis@Ice

10: @Dancehall Queen@unino

0: @Whis

Drag of the Year (-5): @madonnas

Le Fil was the most overlooked queen of her season and deserved a high placement in the Rusical where was low instead. She may not have the most exciting personality but her looks were stunning af!

i9YTahs.png

Average: 5.94

11: @Avenue

10: @OreGuy@Apostolis

0: @Fetish for MiMi@xrosup@ucanfma@madonnas@unino@Hephaestus

As a Filipino, I understand why Precious won. She's more appealing to the masses and has been doing drag way before Drag Race became mainstream. I've also met her and she's the sweetest (we're from the same hometown)! With that said, production did her dirty by not having more challenges that are up her alley (acting, stand-up, etc.).

W71Kgy9.png

Average: 6.07

11: @Apostolis

10: @OreGuy@??????@kipperskipper@Dancehall Queen

0: @Fetish for MiMi

The first queen out from All Stars 7 and the first queen above a 6-point average. Right from the double premiere, it was apparent that she was out of league. Only getting a pity win in the Girl Group Challenge and a giveaway star, Yvie only really excelled in the final episode where she was able to do what she does best - lipsync.

fjnA8MQ.png

Average: 6.08

11: @unino

10: @Anvarie

0: @CroNich@CBC

The only queen in  Drag Race Herstory to be in the bottom three times in one episode.

this list is FOUL :jonny5: should've been way higher, all of them.

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, genetic fail said:

She would've Ella Vaday'd her way to the finale without the hideous final look and lipsync :eli:

Bish wheeeerrreee

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The blue one is her only good runway.  Entrance is OK.  The other one is a boot.  And let’s not forget the Naomi Campbell runway.  Bottom boot of the season!

Payola Scone: OUT :clap3:

Le Filler was cute ig

Yvie Odly was good in as7 and the hate towards her is ODD when she ended Rata and Sheat Riggolé

CostCo: OUT :clap3:

what a tragic queen. it's funny that she thinks so highly of herself. tho tbf her getting stomped over and over again on the lipsync episode was delicious. With that, the trio that attacked Miss Cucu is OUT OUT OUT :clap3:

6 hours ago, dweebz said:

Fan favorite? Said who?!

5 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

How was Stephanie Prince a fan favorite? Lmao.

Jt19Rti.png

Almost making it to Top 20 last year with only 3 episodes :clap3:

6 hours ago, kipperskipper said:

Could have sworn i gave Costco a 0

You gave her a 1 :keir:

Stephanie is a problematic legend done dirty on both of her seasons 

9 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Dk5ajP6.png

Average: 5.90

11: @Ghibli@CroNich@1998tweety

10 x7: @OreGuy@Gwegend@Apostolis@Namigo@hammer@loveisdead9582@Dancehall Queen

0: @xrosup

Drag of the Year (-5): @willmcclure9@Hurem@Claymore

Victoria Scone left the fandom divided with her comments on misogyny in drag culture. Whether you agree with her or not, you can't deny the fact that she slayed Canada VS The World and Krystal got lucky she banged her knee in UK4.

5f9EB6d.png

Average: 5.91

11: @Apostolis@Ice

10: @Dancehall Queen@unino

0: @Whis

Drag of the Year (-5): @madonnas

Le Fil was the most overlooked queen of her season and deserved a high placement in the Rusical where was low instead. She may not have the most exciting personality but her looks were stunning af!

i9YTahs.png

Average: 5.94

11: @Avenue

10: @OreGuy@Apostolis

0: @Fetish for MiMi@xrosup@ucanfma@madonnas@unino@Hephaestus

As a Filipino, I understand why Precious won. She's more appealing to the masses and has been doing drag way before Drag Race became mainstream. I've also met her and she's the sweetest (we're from the same hometown)! With that said, production did her dirty by not having more challenges that are up her alley (acting, stand-up, etc.).

W71Kgy9.png

Average: 6.07

11: @Apostolis

10: @OreGuy@??????@kipperskipper@Dancehall Queen

0: @Fetish for MiMi

The first queen out from All Stars 7 and the first queen above a 6-point average. Right from the double premiere, it was apparent that she was out of league. Only getting a pity win in the Girl Group Challenge and a giveaway star, Yvie only really excelled in the final episode where she was able to do what she does best - lipsync.

fjnA8MQ.png

Average: 6.08

11: @unino

10: @Anvarie

0: @CroNich@CBC

The only queen in  Drag Race Herstory to be in the bottom three times in one episode.

Scone. Meh, she did well toward the final leg of VS but not my cup of... tea.
Le Fil. Was so rooting for her to go at least top 5 or somethin but yea she really needed to show more personality.

PPN. I DON'T CARE MARINA SUMMERS WAS ROBBED!!!!! JUST BECAUSE THERE'S A SEASONED QUEEN ON THE SHOW DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAND ALL THE WINS TO HER!!!!!!!

Yvie. Now y'all really rated some filler queens left in this list higher than this Drag legend. I mean yea her AS7 performance was lackluster but come on.

Bosco. "The only queen in  Drag Race Herstory to be in the bottom three times in one episode." Kii this being her only commentary. No further comments.

cant wait foe Bosco to go on AS and make yall fuming like rotten rats 

Krystal got lucky she banged her knee in UK4.

This straight up lie :bibliahh:

Ru would never crown her (thank god)

eZl6QaB.png

Average: 6.12

11: @CroNich

10: @OreGuy@TheOnlyOne@D e v o n@#1Pokpaker

Drag of the Year (-5): @HotFriedChicken@CBC

Oh how the mighty have fallen. Once revered as the best to never win, the fans have now taken quite a 180 on her. Perhaps it's because if the "I'm better than everyone" attitude or the three-star-twist that arguably only benefitted her. One thing you can't take away from Shea is her ability to perform though, serving us memorable verses and lipsync in AS7.

RcggNyP.png

Average: 6.12

Queen of the Year (15): @Fetish for MiMi

11: @HotFriedChicken@CroNich@Hephaestus@ainadalkaz

10 x7: @Hurem@ucanfma@Kingpin@kipperskipper@D e v o n@1998tweety@genetic fail

0: @khalyan@Galang@madonnas@Avantpop@dweebz

Perhaps the worst choice for a first boot since Derrick Barry. Noone in their right mind would've put her in the bottom over Baga Chipz. Oh well, there's always Canadian All Stars.

Rj3pZi6.png\

Average: 6.14

10: @Gwegend

2: @D-@-N

Skandalove had the girls shaking in her boots when she walked in because she had a whole ass drag career behind her. And then the judges decides to place her safe for five consecutive weeks. An iconic track record tbh.

zELpvL8.png

Average: 6.19

Queen of the Year (15): @CBC

11: @dweebz@1998tweety

10: @xrosup@Claymore@Apostolis@Avantpop

0: @Fetish for MiMi@Galang@Hephaestus

Jonbers was the queen who surprised me the most on UK4. The first few episodes would have you thinking she was cast as a filler queen and would definitely be an early out. But she excelled in the challenges and her hilarious persona got me hooked on her in the end.

L9cY5KJ.png

Average: 6.38

11: @willmcclure9

10: @Vagabond@Apostolis@rowlet

2: @Fetish for MiMi@Claymore

The other queen responsible for the iconic judges panel lipsync and the most outrageous drag name, to date.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.