Drag Race Fatigue 2: RuVenge of the Subtitles, The 2023 RuGirls Rate [Drag Race PH]

genetic fail

Not Obama and Jonbers higher than Shea and Lemon, y'all are sick and twisted :biblio:

Cute placement for my baby Skanda though, what a sweetheart :heart2:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

• ATRL Moderator

Lemon higher than Shea is actually one of most disgusting things ever done by the rpdr fanbases :skull:

Shea did better in as7 than she did in as5.  FACT. She just had a “I need a win” storyline that erased the fact that she slayed so many challenges that she didn’t win: both design challenges, girl groups, acting, grad speeches. 

She was hit and miss on the runway, though.  

Shea :skull: I always forget to just rank the girls I like a 10 to offset the……. 

10 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

eZl6QaB.png

Average: 6.12

Drag of the Year (-5): @CBC

zELpvL8.png

Average: 6.19

Queen of the Year (15): @CBC

This is sending me though :dies:

Miss @CBC you're going to hell for this!

Oh y'all did Shea WRONG :doc: AS7 might not have been her strongest showing, but still... #60? 

Skandalove and Jonbers are cute queens, both positively surprised me, but not too mad. Same with Obama - a messy icon!

Lemon should've been out earlier though :doc: She's a cute queen, her verse on that Priyanka song is great, but other than that... There's been MANY better queens that have left already.

Edited by NumbSoul

NvtPuEW.png

Average: 6.41

11: @Little Dark Age

10 x6: @Whis@Gwegend@Claymore@Apostolis@Ice@ainadalkaz

0: @ucanfma

Janey was the only queen who even stood against Envy Peru so it was exciting to see her compete for a second time. While she did slay a few challenges, her generic white gay persona failed to really connect with fans.

TQfSU8Y.png

Average: 6.45

Queen of the Year (15): @ucanfma

0: @Avenue

The Filipina Jan. Brigiding came into the competition with the biggest reputation having performed in the US and alongside RuGirls before. It was oddly satisfying watching her be safe week after week after week while trying too hard at the same time. That's what she gets for messing with Minty!

iu6kkHF.png

Average: 6.50

10: @unino

0: @Apostolis

The French Instagram Queen. She gave us a few stunning runway moments but, ultimately, her drag wasn't that original. La Grande Dame outsold.

83yp9Fv.png

Average: 6.51

11: @HotFriedChicken@ninasayers

10: @CroNich

0: @Subomie

An all around great drag queen. The way she addressed her problematic past was so refreshing after the S1 debacle.

sQ3e8r0.png

Average: 6.59

11: @HotFriedChicken

10: @CroNich@Subomie@#1Pokpaker@Dancehall Queen

Drag of the Year (-5): @dweebz

My early fave going into UK4. She just oozes charisma and positivity so it was shocking how she left the competition. Apparently, she no longer identifies as a drag queen, but I'd still like to see her come back in the future.

• ATRL Moderator

shea below lemon :skull: shea killed as7 despite what the edit may have wanted you to believe and she should've been top two with monet based on the finale lipsyncs

Brigiding is a messy b*tch who lives for drama and gave us a couple iconic moments, so it's all forgiven. Janey icon! :heart2:

This update was messy :bibliahh: Shea was at least top 50. Jonbers crunchy make up being higher than Shea was homophobic. 

Aw Janey :'( Not gonna lie, her run on Holland was MUCH better than on VS, but she's still a legend!

Brigiding, Kam, and Baby are cute queens with some nice moments, but not too mad - it's their time. 

• ATRL Moderator

Love baby, sad to see their relationship with drag is crumbling.  Wish them the best. 

glad to see Kam outlast Blu considering she’s like a superior version of her.  

hannah… eh.  She did good but I don’t love her.  I like Brigiding and Janey but these are fair spots.  Brigiding won both of her lip syncs against Minty, btw!

5 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Brigiding won both of her lip syncs against Minty, btw!

You better spill! :clap3:

Plus she did not deserve the bottom placement for the makeover, especially when Precious Payola Nicole was right there looking busted with her poor brother.

Brigiding >>>> 

they were literally purposely telling her she was doing bad and not performing  to make a storyline. When they put her in the bottom because they said her cousin shined too bright in the MAKEOVER CHALLENGE I screamed.

I love Janey, I thought her run on UKvtW was satisfying and I’m glad she got some more exposure. 

Baby deserved better all around. Show included 

Baby was lovely. Their treatment was kind of weird because the judges came down so hard on them for no reason. She could have easily made it to the final with a bit more self belief :heart2:

Hannah Conda not even reaching top 50 feels very incorrect. :biblio:

58 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

sQ3e8r0.png

Average: 6.59

11: @HotFriedChicken

10: @CroNich@Subomie@#1Pokpaker@Dancehall Queen

Drag of the Year (-5): @dweebz

My early fave going into UK4. She just oozes charisma and positivity so it was shocking how she left the competition. Apparently, she no longer identifies as a drag queen, but I'd still like to see her come back in the future.

Just out of top 50. I love my impact.

• ATRL Moderator

Yvie and Shea did better than Monet and Vivienne in most challenges.  Y’all aren’t ready for that convo.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.