Drag Race Fatigue 2: RuVenge of the Subtitles, The 2023 RuGirls Rate [Drag Race PH]

genetic fail

Get in losers, the Bubbling Under is about to be revealed! My apologies for the delay since it's been a really hectic week for me.

CSyM8Qp.png

Average: 1.50

11: @ucanfma

10: @Apostolis@madonnas

0: @willmcclure9@D-@-N@genetic fail

Drag of the Year (-5) x8: @Vagabond@NumbSoul@Namigo@Sheegs@hammer@rowlet@KaledKalil@1998tweety

And you all thought Joey Jay was a bad drag queen...

d1rJOXc.png

Average: 1.65

8: @CroNich

0s: x23 @Fetish for MiMi@Galang@TheOnlyOne@D-@-N@Claymore@Dekkan@madonnas@Fevesy@Avantpop@Namigo@Kingpin@Subomie@ninasayers@D e v o n@modern thing@Dancehall Queen@clue@unino@Hephaestus@KaledKalil@ainadalkaz@1998tweety@genetic fail

Drag of the Year (-5): @Seffers@??????

There has never been a more obvious first-out in the history of first-outs.

bKcAGPZ.png

Average: 1.68

8: @OreGuy

0s x17: @khalyan@sugrbby666@willmcclure9@HotFriedChicken@xrosup@Seffers@D-@-N@madonnas@Avantpop@CBC@Subomie@Kingpin@yellowflame@Hephaestus@KaledKalil@ainadalkaz@genetic fail

Drag of the Year (-5) x9: @Whis@Gwegend@CroNich@Apostolis@LastKiss@Dancehall Queen@clue@feelslikeadream@unino

Fun Fact: Kendall Gender falls 33 places from her 83rd spot in last year's ranking.

MO9fBFe.png

Average: 2.65

7: @OreGuy@CroNich@Itsjustalamb@LastKiss

0s x10: @khalyan@Whis@xrosup@madonnas@CBC@Adam’s Eve@Dancehall Queen@Hephaestus@1998tweety@genetic fail

Drag of the Year (-5): @Avantpop@Fevesy@loveisdead9582@bestfiction

A homeschooled jungle freak who's a less talented version of Danny Beard.

d8exLaz.png

Average: 2.70

7: @LastKiss

0s: @D-@-N@Little Dark Age@1998tweety

I don't really remember much about her but the RPDRWiki says she is "the second queen on Drag Race España to bring food into the Werkroom during her entrance then be eliminated in the first episode, following The Macarena." Not everyone can pull a Silky, I guess.

xTkmVPH.png

Average: 2.82

8: @Hephaestus

0s x13: @Whis@Fetish for MiMi@HotFriedChicken@Seffers@Claymore@Apostolis@madonnas@Fevesy@Namigo@Subomie@ninasayers@Dancehall Queen@genetic fail

Some say she was robbed in the design challenge but I say we were saved from having to see her hideous name spelled out in every single one of her runways.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

The fact that UK has 3 in the bottom 6 of the year :deadbanana4: One of the floppiest seasons ever

I didn't know the other girls but Kendell Gender is one of the most useless people to ever be on any season

Kendall is terrible, I agree, but she's not worse than Samantha Ballentines, come on :skull: 

• ATRL Moderator

Kendall ranked too high, I fear.

w15BSLI.png

Average: 2.90

6: @willmcclure9@rowlet

0s: @Claymore@Hephaestus

Going home first over Gioffré must be so humiliating.

yIvC70Q.png

Average: 2.92

9: @Vagabond

0s x6: @willmcclure9@Claymore@Sheegs@ninasayers@loveisdead9582@KaledKalil

Drag of the Year (-5): @D-@-N

Terrible name for a terrible drag queen.

wTXKLda.png

Average: 3.17

9: @madonnas

0s: @D-@-N@Apostolis

Literally looks like a bouncer in and out of drag but least her tiyanak look was iconic.

LxVX9p6.png

Average: 3.26

8: @HotFriedChicken@dweebz

0s: @willmcclure9@Fetish for MiMi@ninasayers

If Minnie Cooper told me I shouldn't get paid to do drag, I would've quit right there and then.

U1AWBzB.png

Average: 3.26

11: @FinleyGates(found her ATRL account, I guess :eli:)

0s: @khalyan@Seffers@Claymore@loveisdead9582@dweebz

Where is her Emmy nomination for her performance in "It's chocolate."

GCIPqXv.png

Average: 3.31

8: @khalyan@Apostolis

0: @Dekkan@Adam’s Eve

I personally enjoyed her in CDR3 and thought she started really important conversations about the Indigenous Peoples in Canada but, yeah, her drag is bad.

• ATRL Moderator

OMG Justice for Gioffre.  Camp icon.  

Gigi era has an iconic look and an iconic flop lipsync.  

why aren’t precious Paula nicole and le fil out yet?

• ATRL Moderator
59 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The fact that UK has 3 in the bottom 6 of the year :deadbanana4: One of the floppiest seasons ever

Worst cast EVER.  Worse than DRDU1 (judging from a drag caliber standard, not a moral standard FYI)

Chelazon robbed tbh. Yes her drag was very... mall-bought (which I personally think is iconic, but hey...) but she did make me laugh more in her award show hosting than Irma Gerd did in that entire season and they still insisted on dragging that supposed comedy queen to the top half so...

Chelazon is lovely but not suited toward Drag Race. She did gag Fierce a bit with her TikTok followers though :mandown:

• ATRL Moderator

Yeah, Chelazon seems like a cool person but has super crunchy drag.  I just don’t think she has that reality tv charisma that works.  

TAGCOWi.png

Average: 3.40

10: @Namigo

0: @Fetish for MiMi@D-@-N@Jaye@shark_heather@KaledKalil

"Orion, how's your last name gon' be Story, you can't even read." - Maddy Morphosis, 2022

H1PfXCm.png

Average: 3.42

11: @CBC (found her ATRL account :eli:)

10: @rowlet (and her backup :eli:)

0: @Dekkan@unino@genetic fail

Just like Halal Bae, she's supposedly a legendary queen from her area but failed to deliver on a worldwide stage.

D4hFfpH.png

Average: 3.44

7: @CBC@LastKiss

0s: @Avantpop@ainadalkaz

Killer Queen's drag sister but the only thing she killed was my eardrum.

n9I74wk.png

Average: 3.57

7: @Gwegend@1998tweety

1: @Fetish for MiMi@D-@-N@Claymore@Apostolis@NumbSoul@genetic fail

Beyoncé should sue.

FtD0g7a.png

Average: 3.58

7: @ucanfma@rowlet

0: @D-@-N

I don't remember her much but the promo look is cute.

duP1qQt.png

Average: 3.59

11: @mindbender

10: @CBC

0s x15: @willmcclure9@Fetish for MiMi@Galang@TheOnlyOne@Dekkan@Apostolis@Avantpop@Namigo@Ice@Subomie@Sheegs@kipperskipper@modern thing@unino@KaledKalil

Drag of the Year (-5): @Ghibli@Anvarie@ainadalkaz

Sorry for the jumpscare :sorry: "Baga Chipz, you call yourself the people's princess and I agree. Because this... is a car crash." - Lemon, 2022

• ATRL Moderator

The way I forgot about some of these queens already :deadbanana2: Like who is Miss Moco?

2 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

The way I forgot about some of these queens already :deadbanana2: Like who is Miss Moco?

How could you forget her cringe-inducing, shantay-you-staying Beauty and a Beat lipsync?

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

How could you forget her cringe-inducing, shantay-you-staying Beauty and a Beat lipsync?

I just watched this and don't remember ever seeing it before :redface: The only memorable part of this season was Fierce's arc tbh.

• ATRL Moderator

The best parts of Canada 3 was kimmy giving is the best verse of the year (and lip sync) and fierce being funny.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.