Drag Race Fatigue 2: RuVenge of the Subtitles, The 2023 RuGirls Rate [Drag Race PH]

genetic fail

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

3 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

I really liked La Briochee's aesthetic

Me too! This is one of my favorite looks this year :heart:

spacer.png

• ATRL Moderator

Jada shada already out you guys are sick 

Aw, Briochee was was a cute girl. Not too mad about her leaving though.

A bit shocked about Blu and Jada, probably could've made it a bit further, but again, not mad.

Nothing to be too mad about so far, which is good :clap3: 

• ATRL Moderator

Lady morgana was a hoot.  Her iconic lip syncs and twenty minute exit speech are pure classic camp.  

She’s a nice girl but Blu has to be the worst winner ever. Her eliminating Pangina was great TV though. 

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Both Sides Now said:

She’s a nice girl but Blu has to be the worst winner ever. Her eliminating Pangina was great TV though. 

It just didn’t have the same effect as manilas exit.  But yeah it was entertaining.  Losing Jim and Pan two weeks in a row is gaggy but the viewers lost in the long run.  

G2ShNNj.png

Average: 5.48

11: @KaledKalil

10: @killer_rose@Hephaestus@1998tweety

0: @khalyan@HotFriedChicken@Apostolis

Ru said "I have had it with these motherfucking white twinks on this motherfucking show"

UPeVx3O.png

Average: 5.50

9: @Vagabond@Claymore@clue

0: @Fetish for MiMi@Hephaestus@genetic fail

She was no Pupi Poisson.

H5Igpd4.png

Average: 5.52

9: @Gwegend

3: @Fetish for MiMi@ucanfma

The other half of that iconic judging panel lipsync. She deserved to be a bit higher for that alone.

JKG0nt6.png

Average: 5.65

11: @willmcclure9

0: @Hephaestus

Boxy drag but she can perform the house down boots gawd mawmah. Stream her iconic bop, CHOCOLATE.

vtoI24E.png

Average: 5.65

11: @TheOnlyOne

10: @khalyan@Vagabond@Subomie@Sheegs

0: @willmcclure9@CBC

Drag of the Year (-5): @xrosup@slimfem

Genuinely surprised to see Kornbread so low since she was generally loved by the fans while the season was running. Maybe it was just recency bias but she was the only queen from that season to be chosen for the elusive Savage X Fenty show.

Starlet had an immaculate runway package. Her death drop was camp. 

• ATRL Moderator

Korn should be at least 20 spots higher.  Great queen.  She’s a bit messy on social media which I’m guessing why she’s this low? It’s not enough for me to change my opinion of her 

Kornbread this low :skull: 

did ppl not like Estrella? She was the only interesting one after Juriji left 

Ok, now this update is a bit shocking :eek:

Kornbread FOR SURE deserved higher! She had her chances cut short, but still ate and was a very impactful player!

The other four were very cute and memorable contestants as well! I especially loved Panthera, she was kinda my fave on Italia :'( 

I think I rated Korn some mid score, but I really haven't seen much she's done post show and she was only on the season for like 3 episodes so :penguin:

Kornbread’s talent show screamed star power. I wonder if she’ll ever return for All Stars?

Starlet below Estrella, Panthera and Diamante? :biblio:

Also love seeing Jada OUT! Kornbread should've been higher though.

5 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Kornbread’s talent show screamed star power. I wonder if she’ll ever return for All Stars?

She should! I’m surprised she didn’t return for S15 tbh. What’s the tea with that?

5 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Starlet below Estrella, Panthera and Diamante? :biblio:

Also love seeing Jada OUT! Kornbread should've been higher though.

Not us having such similar taste in queens :heart:

2 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

She should! I’m surprised she didn’t return for S15 tbh. What’s the tea with that?

I have no tea but I feel like after Eureka and Veronica returned the season after their withdrawal WOW Presents decided to stop inviting girls back due to injury.

Both Korn and Victoria weren’t invited back after withdrawing from their season in a very similar manner to Eureka. Especially after Veronica flopped, I think the producers decided they could be offered All Stars but girls weren’t going to be coming back to the main series. It would have been stale if Victoria was on UKS4 and Kornbread on S15 in fairness. 

Kornbread in particular was strange though because there was no visible signs of injury before she left. I think her exit was also influenced by her breaking the covid bubble to go to the hospital. 

5 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

I have no tea but I feel like after Eureka and Veronica returned the season after their withdrawal WOW Presents decided to stop inviting girls back due to injury.

Both Korn and Victoria weren’t invited back after withdrawing from their season in a very similar manner to Eureka. Especially after Veronica flopped, I think the producers decided they could be offered All Stars but girls weren’t going to be coming back to the main series. It would have been stale if Victoria was on UKS4 and Kornbread on S15 in fairness. 

Kornbread in particular was strange though because there was no visible signs of injury before she left. I think her exit was also influenced by her breaking the covid bubble to go to the hospital. 

That makes a lot of sense. Anyway, I don’t think she has chemistry with the current cast anyway. They’re all too thin-skinned for our girl.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.