Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Shakira to score another hit?

Featured Replies

I heard it for the first time today and it was SO GOOD :WAP:

 

Why can't her English songs be as good sonically as this one? Instead we got Don't Turd Up

 

No. I think BL will be her final Hot 100 top 10 ever tbh.

I know a successful song when i hear it, I told you all. This is only the beginning, this year will be hers

The song is ok for me but she always gets cute hits without putting any effort

We love a successful Spanish comeback single. Others can't relate :clap3:

Can't wait to bump all those topics y'all did when this came out :dies:

 

This will smash

why do y'all always get ahead of yourselves? All you're gonna do is jinx the poor woman :rip:

3 hours ago, D.M.F said:

No. I think BL will be her final Hot 100 top 10 ever tbh.

It’s already top 10 on the US Hot Latin Songs chart and #1 in Latin Airplay. Not everybody has that. :gaycat1:

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.