• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountainsofyouth

• CarCAL22

• Buddy

• More Than A Melody

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah right, you are free to join and leave all of your money there. But when you leave, they make your life a living hell.

Edited by ontherocks

The way I used to STAN her until I found out about this :chick3:

Wyd sis..

What if I don’t really want to be welcomed by them?

Yes, Elizabeth, that probably the most misunderstood thing... :isudumblmao:

the delusion runs deep.  

Such a shame because I really like her as an actress. 

It’s beyond odd to me that she’s in a tv show about weird religious cults, yet she doesn’t seem to realise that she’s in one herself. 

Every religion is a cult. If that's where she feels at peace, let her live her brainwashed self.

Y'all need to separate the actor to their personal beliefs. Otherwise y'all need keep that same energy with Tom Cruise. Especially the judgemental gaga fans in here. A bit hypocrite.

5 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

Every religion is a cult. If that's where she feels at peace, let her live her brainwashed self.

Y'all need to separate the actor to their personal beliefs. Otherwise y'all need keep that same energy with Tom Cruise. Especially the judgemental gaga fans in here. A bit hypocrite.

When has anyone ever praised Tom Cruise in the history of ATRL? :rip:

A disgusting RAT and piece of **** *****. It's about time Hollywood stops casting Scientologists.

I hate you, Fadlizashit. I ******* hate you, girl. 

It’s honestly so bizarre to me that she is a member of this :toofunny3:

13 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

Pretty much this. 

She barely speaks about them, so I feel like a lot of people secretly hoped she wasn't that into it anymore.

Good on her for reminding us she's still a brainwashed idiot, bordering on evil.

9 minutes ago, Dephira said:

When has anyone ever praised Tom Cruise in the history of ATRL? :rip:

Tom Cruise is a saint.  We all love Tom Cruise.  Everyday, I knell down in front of my 6 foot tall exaggerated sculpture of Tom Cruise and pray for his good health and success.  All those who speak with ill tongue against Tom Cruise shall fall.  He is the sun, the moon, and the earth, and shall wash away all of his haters in thousand year floods.

:thing:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.