Elisabeth Moss defends Scientology

Mythology

Filthy and trashy. Promoting any religion should be a crime in a perfect world.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountainsofyouth

• Bosque

• Coma Baby

• Fancyhoodlum

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

The catholic church doesn't include a section of its organization dedicated to child slavery.

True! They **** them and let them rot with their emotional damage that stays with you a lifetime :psyduck:

5 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

I'm anti religion but I don't understand people that compare this with traditional religion. Members of my family are catholic and they're not forbidden from speaking to us if we don't follow their religion. I can say whatever I want about catholics and I won't be slandered by an entire organization or sued for defamation. The catholic church is happy to get money/tax money but they don't ask you to sell your house for them. The catholic church doesn't include a section of its organization dedicated to child slavery. I'm not that well versed into catholicism, it's possible some or all of these things happened when the church first began, but it hasn't been the reality for any generation that's alive now, so the comparison feels a little bit weird

Catholicism isn't the only example of 'traditional religion'. Mormonism? Jehovah's Witnesses? Both involve excommunication for dissidents, like Scientology. Prosperity Protestants are a denomination of Christianity that worship money and preach that financial donation to the Church will increase one's own material wealth, like Scientology. 

I would argue that the the manipulative reach of 'traditional religion' is far worse because of its sheer power and ubiquity. The only reason they are considered religions and not cults is because they've been around for so long and are so ingrained in the framework of governments like in the US. 

Scientology is just some rich people bulls***. :rip: The critical framework applied to nonsense like Scientology should be applied equally, if not MORE SO, to religions with actual power. 

8 hours ago, Coma Baby said:

A disgusting RAT and piece of **** *****. It's about time Hollywood stops casting Scientologists.

8 hours ago, Coma Baby said:

I hate you, Fadlizashit. I ******* hate you, girl. 

:clap3::bibliahh:

5 hours ago, fountainsofyouth said:

wait which SNL cast member? the only Scientologists I know of are Moss and Ted Cruise :rip: 

Not Ted Cruise :rip: 

Ted-Cruz.jpg

wow, I've lost all my respect and admiration for her :skull: I just knew no sane person could portray Offred as perfect as she did...

i want part 2 of this

for those who want a short version of it, south park did it the best

Scientology propaganda in 2022??

:coffee2:

9 hours ago, Dephira said:

When has anyone ever praised Tom Cruise in the history of ATRL? :rip:

this :rip:

I mean if we can defend and accept certain classical religions with totalitarian aspirations and who represent a threat to the life of those who decide to leave them/have death laws against apostasy then why the f*ck not scientology :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.