Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Biggest fraud pulled by Nelly F ?

Biggest fraud by Nelly F ? 35 members have voted

  1. 1. Biggest fraud by Nelly F ?

    • Pretending to be latina
      62%
      22
    • Pretending to be indie
      14%
      5
    • Pretending to be a rockstar
      22%
      8

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I’m afraid Detective @Pikachooreally spilled the tea on miss Nelly F. Which scam was her greatest?

Edited by BGXKB

i didn't know nelly did rock? & she was and is indie. Also she always been proud of her Portuguese heritage 

my mom thought she was Brazilian but I think her biggest fraud was pretending to be a promiscuous maneater girl when in reality she’s like a nun culturally appropriating the hoe sexy ***** culture. Me as a hoe feels disrespected by her even today 

Edited by Julia Fox

I got dragged so bad for talking about her, so I aint touching this topic with a 10 foot pole

 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-3.jpg

6 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I got dragged so bad for talking about her, so I aint touching this topic with a 10 foot pole

 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-3.jpg

You won in the end :gaycat4:

5 minutes ago, private radio said:

where's the link for all these exposé

 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-3.jpg

erased in the great reset.

 

although, I knew a reset was coming so I made an identical expose on lipstickalley.com just search on google 'lipstickalley.com nelly furtado latina'. thats all i will say

Stream her magnum opus indie Latina rockstar bop

 

Edited by naval23

1. She's indie bcuz she's in an independent label and does alt-pop (Folklore, The Ride)

2. A "rockstar" is a label that can be used in a different context. If you're cool, successful and famous, people might call you a rockstar regardless of what kind o music you sell :cm:

3. She's not Latina but she has Portuguese heritage. Portugal and Spain speak language that derivated from the latin dialect

Spoiler

You better not come for good sis Nelly :irate:

We still love her and as Latinos, embrace her. Time to go to bed, grandma.

Not anyone can get a hit thread about latina legend like good sis @Pikachoodid :coffee2:

 

I'd say her biggest fraud was pretending to care about her career

ezgif-com-gif-maker-3.jpg

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.