Pusha T- 'It's Almost Dry'

EarStyle

Pusha-T-Its-Almost-Dry-1650563806.jpg 

Out Now. So Good! 

punches after punches :clap3:and probably the last time we'll see Cudi and Kanye on the same track :'( 

The "1 +1" sample was not expected! 

piece of art :clownny:what a body of work :jonny5:not a single bad songs :jonnycat:

uzi vert made few points too :bunny:

Jesus!!! My album of the year so far! Flows and beats were exquisite. No skips. Every songs goes hard. Ending the album with Malice was the cherry on top. 

Loved this album. Gonna be on repeat for me until Kendrick drops.

We don't make mistakes here, we don't take no breaks here.

My son is like a work of art, his father’s like Shakespeare

:WAP:

Just so you remember who you dealin' with
The purest snow, we sellin' white privilege
Designer drugs will turn n**** limitless
Designer clothes, these h*** losing innocence
The book of blow, just know I'm the Genesis

Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

Edited by Stellar1103

Considering how unnecessarily number obsessed this forum is I’m truly surprised no one is making a lot of noise in here about how this is not only #1 on Apple Music but also have 5 songs in the Top 25 on Spotify which is major for him. He’s also slated to debut at #1 on the BB200. I can’t think of a more deserving album that was recently released.

21 hours ago, SinterFold_ said:

Considering how unnecessarily number obsessed this forum is I’m truly surprised no one is making a lot of noise in here about how this is not only #1 on Apple Music but also have 5 songs in the Top 25 on Spotify which is major for him. He’s also slated to debut at #1 on the BB200. I can’t think of a more deserving album that was recently released.

Its a Black male rapper, they silently fuming.

QueenofCopyPaste
23 hours ago, SinterFold_ said:

ATRL.

This album would’ve been a perfect moment for his 1st visual album. There’s something that’s so cinematic about this body of work that would’ve translated well as a full visual album. 

35 minutes ago, SinterFold_ said:

This album would’ve been a perfect moment for his 1st visual album. There’s something that’s so cinematic about this body of work that would’ve translated well as a full visual album. 

That would've been dope! 

2 hours ago, EarStyle said:

That would've been dope! 

It would’ve. It has all that makings to make an incredible film. Not many albums carry that cohesive/cinematic factor. This one does from start to finish. 

Great album! Pusha always works best with Pharrell/Neptunes tracks. Glad to

see them reunite for this project.

I didn't expect to get into this but I really liked it, saved about two thirds of the songs!

5 hours ago, SinterFold_ said:

Wait this would’ve been amazing frfr. 

They uploaded a Pharrell vs. Ye and a Ye vs. Pharrell version of the album. Pretty smart to increase streams. 

No shade. Pharrell washed Ye and it’s not even close. This was a repeak for Pharrell whom I was beginning to feel like was beginning to lose all innovation. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.