Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson's Best Lead Single

What is Kelly's best lead single? 61 members have voted

  1. 1. What is Kelly's best lead single?

    • Miss Independent
      9%
      6
    • Breakaway
      36%
      22
    • Never Again
      16%
      10
    • My Life Would Suck Without You
      18%
      11
    • Mr. Know It All
      8%
      5
    • Heartbeat Song
      6%
      4
    • Love So Soft
      4%
      3
  2. 2. What is Kelly's best lead music video?

    • Miss Independent
      3%
      2
    • Breakaway
      16%
      10
    • Never Again
      34%
      21
    • My Life Would Suck Without You
      18%
      11
    • Mr. Know It All
      3%
      2
    • Heartbeat Song
      0%
      0
    • Love So Soft
      24%
      15

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

 

For purposes of this thread, I excluded holiday albums

 

Discuss :gaycat2:

 

Edited by PieceByPiece_KC

  • Author

I just watched the Never Again music video for the first time in years. It is really good - definitely overlooked in 2007!

  • ATRL Moderator

Love So Soft is her best, end of discussion. Breakaway is the only other acceptable answer. That being said My Life Would Suck Without You, Never Again, Heartbeat Song, and Mr. Know It All are ALL bops (so is Miss Independent but to a lesser extent). Kelly serves with her lead singles I fear

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Miss Independent but to a lesser extent).

She has changed the song so much over years in her live performances! It's so much better now. Would recommend finding some on YouTube :)

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, PieceByPiece_KC said:

She has changed the song so much over years in her live performances! It's so much better now. Would recommend finding some on YouTube :)

Chile I love that song, and absolutely adore the live version on ha Best Of album, I just had to pick one to throw under the bus for #drama 

  • Author
Just now, Ampersand13 said:

Chile I love that song, and absolutely adore the live version on ha Best Of album, I just had to pick one to throw under the bus for #drama 

Dripping in taste I fear :gaycat1:

Love So Soft for both and nothing comes close, but all of them are great!

  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Dripping in taste I fear :gaycat1:

:hug:

  • ATRL Moderator

Love So Soft for both!! It deserved so much success :WAP:

Heartbeat song is an embarrassment to this whole list :rip: (with MKIA not at a far second)

love so soft serving quality, I forgot how good it was :clap3:

my vote for the first two singles but i love thé rest too.

  • Author
39 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Mr. Know It All is so underrated :gaycat6:

Taste! I stil listen to MKIA all the time. Great vibes - I bet should could do a fool new vibe to it today!

Never Again is a SONG, you can feel Kelly's hurt and anger :jonnycat:

 

Poor My Life Would Suck not being an option in the poll for best lead.

 

But that's the only correct answer.

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Poor My Life Would Suck not being an option in the poll for best lead.

 

But that's the only correct answer.

Whoops! Although, Kelly wouldn't be mad it was omitted b/c Dr. L*ck.

Looking at that list though, I didn't realise just how bad her leads are.

 

Second/third singles >>>

 

:nicole:

  • ATRL Moderator
40 minutes ago, naval23 said:

Never Again is a SONG, you can feel Kelly's hurt and anger :jonnycat:

 

Especially in the superior version :jonnycat:

 

 

MLWSWY > Breakaway > Miss Independent > Never Again > Love So Soft > Mr Know It All > Heartbeat Song

 

They’re all so different though and good in their own way

Why tf is Love So Soft not first on either of the polls? It's a career highlight :deadbanana:

 

Never Again is the only other acceptable option (for both)

7 hours ago, Rocket said:

Looking at that list though, I didn't realise just how bad her leads are.

 

Second/third singles >>>

 

:nicole:

MTE. Behind These Hazel Eyes, Since U Been Gone, Stronger >>>

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.