RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Smokin’ Hot Firefighter Makeovers

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

AS8 if I got to cast it: 

GotMik

Denali 

Gigi Goode 

Crystal Methyd

Vanjie

Plastique Tiara 

Asia O’Hara 

Peppermint

Nina Bo’nina Brown 

Valentina 

Kim Chi 

Darienne Lake 

Jade Jolie 

Not necessarily all my faves but I think all of them can bring something for the show whether it be drama, delusional kiis and/or talent :eli:

• Replies 41.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

AS6 was fun, but the way Kylie would get eaten alive if she were in this season ? 

S12 is pretty meh. Take Jaida out and what are we left with? A payola clown, an ignorant twink, a sexual predator, a cringe Canadian, an unpolished mess who peaked off the main show in an Untucked, another convicted abuser, a somehow more annoying version of Rosé… just an abysmal cast carried by Jaida Legend Hall, who wouldn’t even have won without political pressure put onto production (not that she didn’t absolutely deserve the win). 

I’d go as far as to say S13 was better which says alot. 

Edited by Relampago.

I'm still confused how Jinx won that... and next week is the roast? oh lord... 

I told y’all and knew shedevilbynight would be forgotten by being cast on this season qaadir-silly.gif

also I’ve been an OJH lately but she was definitely top 3 this week, if not top 2 over Jinkx’s…. Performance 

qaadir-silly.gif

The way Ru always cackles at Jinkx antics but can’t remember her name

qaadir-silly.gif

7 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

This is the worst cast of all time (S12 teas but worst) it would make All Fillers 6 look like AS2.

All it's missing is Ariel Versace and Jackie Cox to hit the jackpot.

qaadir-silly.gif

Yeah, you better drag Dysentery Lake

She doesn't get enough hate here, I know she's irrelevant, but still

qaadir-silly.gif

Kinda wanna see Daya Bettus and Meth head in the same season tbh, love their clown excellence :chick2:

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

S12 is pretty meh. Take Jaida out and what are we left with? A payola clown, an ignorant twink, a sexual predator, a cringe Canadian, an unpolished mess who peaked off the main show in an Untucked, another convicted abuser, a somehow more annoying version of Rosé… just an abysmal cast carried by Jaida Legend Hall, who wouldn’t even have won without political pressure put onto production (not that she didn’t absolutely deserve the win). 

I turned into a certified Jaida stan this All Star Season, but that Payola Clown and whichever one of these is GiGi Goode is, outperformed her in season 12, and Sh*rr* P** could've won for all we know, had she not done what she done did. :soda:

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

All of this. I will never understand why S12 has so many fans considering how bad it is.

The fact we got S12-AS5-S13-AS6 back to back... We deserved better.

1 hour ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

I turned into a certified Jaida stan this All Star Season, but that Payola Clown and whichever one of these is GiGi Goode is, outperformed her in season 12, and Sh*rr* P** could've won for all we know, had she not done what she done did. :soda:

Crystal Methyd outperforming Jaida in S12? what alternate timeline is this :rip:

8 hours ago, Relampago. said:

SPILL. 
Season 12 is NOT that girl, you guys are claiming she is. 

6 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Not Crystal :deadbanana4:.

11 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Season 12 has the worst cast since i started watching the show but it isn't the worst season. The worst season is Some Past Contestants 6 followed by S13.

qaadir-silly.gif

Not you thinking AS5 is better than AS6. :rip:

12 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

Both were ruined because of the stupid Lip Sync Assassin twist, but at least AS5 had a deserved winner.

25 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

Like… what the **** was enjoyable about AS5 besides Alexis Mateo’s existence?

tumblr_p5m5exI6Oc1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

44 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

I do.

qaadir-silly.gif

"Someone post on main please. I was gonna just skip the rest of the season but I'm already clearly seeing how the C in UNTy is 100% taking it and refuse to let a select few racists Break My Soul or continue the narrative that Monet's a flop when she's stomping" - TheOnlyOne

1YVc5Ph.png

EPISODE 9: DANCE LIKE A DRAG QUEEN

gIsaTZ2.png

This season, we're getting 12 non-elimination episodes for our legendary All Winners season of All Stars 7. Throughout the competition, the queens are competing for Legendary Legend Stars to compete in the final. Since there are no eliminations, and Drag Race is known for some...suspicious judging, we're going to see how the panel of ATRL f*gs would judge the queens each episode, looking at their cumulative total at the end of the season to see who slayed AS7.

Over 80 members cast their vote last round

@Afferty @alejandreaux  @alfonso12 @Almodusa @AlottaWarmheart @Angels

@Antonini @argos @bestfiction @Bimbo @Bindi @Body Talk @Both Sides Now

@boys @ChrisX @D e v o n @D-@-N @Dekkan @Desire @Edge Of Glory

@Elysium @EriKills @Fancyhoodlum @feelslikeadream @Flexus @Galang

@genetic fail @Gigii @Héloïse @Hephaestus @HotFriedChicken

@Hurem @Ice @IlianVargas @Jacobdaniel @justlore @KaledKalil

@karron0624 @KasioKas @khalyan @killer_rose @kipperskipper

@LastKiss @LionH3art @Little Dark Age @LookinIn @Lord Gaga @loveisdead9582

@lurker @Mars! @mindbender @Namigo @Nickimeetsatrl @Not Like The Movies

@NumbSoul @OreGuy @P.O.P @pigeon @Purr @R.E.M. @Rabbit @Rhenny

@roso @Rotunda @Ruschi @satellites.™ @Save The Day @Sebas @Seffers

@Sheegs @SitarHero @slimfem @SpaceMan @Stan @Subomie @sunmimi imfurst

@t.A.T.u. @Thanatos @That Bad Eartha @toy soldier. @ucanfma @Why

@Witch Privilege @XoutrageousX @xrosup @yourfaveisaflop @Yves

@alliexxxxandra @wehan6 @matheusbep @Anvarie @Claymore @Scummyman

Will ATRL disagree with the show yet again?

Who did the best & worst for the acting challenge??

Vote now:

EPISODE 9

https://forms.gle/wpoS2L5BHcq5jBf18

Voting will close on Wednesday

BjxmX19.png

Edited by LastKiss
xoxo

1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

Not the “just as spoilers last summer stated” :gaycat6:

Pfffff. :gaycat6:

9 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Not the “just as spoilers last summer stated” :gaycat6:

it took 9 weeks for the spoilers to start spoiling :skull: 

:deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.