RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Vivienne clearly won the lipsync and was the best in the challenge but I'm genuinely happy for Raja this week. She had the best runway of the week :clap3:

Edited by Hector

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

TheOnlyOne

1YVc5Ph.png

EPISODE 8: SANTA'S SCHOOL FOR GIRLS

gIsaTZ2.png

This season, we're getting 12 non-elimination episodes for our legendary All Winners season of All Stars 7. Throughout the competition, the queens are competing for Legendary Legend Stars to compete in the final. Since there are no eliminations, and Drag Race is known for some...suspicious judging, we're going to see how the panel of ATRL f*gs would judge the queens each episode, looking at their cumulative total at the end of the season to see who slayed AS7.

Over 80 members cast their vote last round

@Afferty @alejandreaux  @alfonso12 @Almodusa @AlottaWarmheart @Angels

@Antonini @argos @bestfiction @Bimbo @Bindi @Body Talk @Both Sides Now

@boys @ChrisX @D e v o n @D-@-N @Dekkan @Desire @Edge Of Glory

@Elysium @EriKills @Fancyhoodlum @feelslikeadream @Flexus @Galang

@genetic fail @Gigii @Héloïse @Hephaestus @HotFriedChicken

@Hurem @Ice @IlianVargas @Jacobdaniel @justlore @KaledKalil

@karron0624 @KasioKas @khalyan @killer_rose @kipperskipper

@LastKiss @LionH3art @Little Dark Age @LookinIn @Lord Gaga @loveisdead9582

@lurker @Mars! @mindbender @Namigo @Nickimeetsatrl @Not Like The Movies

@NumbSoul @OreGuy @P.O.P @pigeon @Purr @R.E.M. @Rabbit @Rhenny

@roso @Rotunda @Ruschi @satellites.™ @Save The Day @Sebas @Seffers

@Sheegs @SitarHero @slimfem @SpaceMan @Stan @Subomie @sunmimi imfurst

@t.A.T.u. @Thanatos @That Bad Eartha @toy soldier. @ucanfma @Why

@Witch Privilege @XoutrageousX @xrosup @yourfaveisaflop @Yves

@alliexxxxandra @wehan6 @matheusbep @Anvarie @Claymore @Scummyman

Will ATRL disagree with the show yet again?

Who did the best & worst for the acting challenge??

Vote now:

EPISODE 8

https://forms.gle/27A2QnXcZLnTuw7Z8

Voting will close on Wednesday

52 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The way I've stanned Monet before she even got on Drag Race

The way I was one of the few who was team Monet over Monique in AS4

The way I stan so hard I pay this ***** $5 a month and have for literal years

The way I've long been exposing that Monet was the sole winner over producer groupie Trinity

The way the only queen I stanned on S15 went home 3rd :rip:

Anything to fit your deranged narrative I guess 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76110886cb0e513cacf8d0

Ugh yesss :clap3: must be pressed Mo Heart/Trinity stans

The minute Monet was on the catwalk of episode 1 of Season 10 - I never looked back. Her charisma is untouched and easily one of my favourite queens :jonny6: 

24 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Monet had been in the Top the last three or four weeks and is one of the most successful queens off the show, why would it be weird to stan her….. 

Also this - Monet has done so well the last few weeks and the first week, even ATRL put her second top currently in their scoreboard.

It’s not like we’re stanning pity star, one trick pony designer Jaida, fading in the back Shea or payola Jinkx. 

I know some of you guys think Raja being in the TOP was weird as well but what's more weird to me is how Jaida was HIGH. Jaida had a bottom worthy placement in this challenge, along with Jinkx who tried so damn hard to the point it was cringey. Monet deserved to be HIGH along with Trinity/Yvie

fbgwpsO.gif

Raja in the top? That runway was hideous and she was not a standout in the challenge.

I think Jaida would’ve done a better Regina George than Yvie and Yvie would’ve certainly played a better nerd. Meh.

Shea, Raja and Yvie were SHOOTS on the runway for me, but I loved every single look.

Happy with both Raja and Viv on the top, but I know that both Shea and Monet are not happy to be the contestants with most high placements and less stars. The lip sync was fun.

Vivienne has one of the best makeup skills/mugs in the herstory of the show. Always ******* immaculate.

She just makes such cool choices. Like the green with the white look this week? Ugh, sickening. i feel like people don’t praise her enough for her mug.

Also Raja is still THEE runway queen of all queens, she manages to gag me more than any other girl. Her pronouns are THOU. :jonny5: 

10 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

Vivienne has one of the best makeup skills/mugs in the herstory of the show. Always ******* immaculate.

She just makes such cool choices. Like the green with the white look this week? Ugh, sickening. i feel like people don’t praise her enough for her mug.

She gave me very Jodie Harsh - Viv truly is a makeup genius, even better that she also has talent :jonny: 

3 hours ago, karron0624 said:

The people who didnt like it are also the same people who go to the spoiled thread which is why everyone is side eyeing right now. Its giving “I read the spoilers so i know the end, and Im making comments knowing what the finale is instead of watching the episode.”

It was the same with S14 when people kept saying Bosco is a front runner before she even got a win. ? And i clocked them on episode three when they kept saying Bosco was a top 4 contestant when she was bland until ep 5. Some people need to learn that just because they know how it ends doesnt mean they should watch the season for the ending. 

Its very much people need to watch and enjoy the show as it airs and not watch for an ending. It gives certain people rose colored glasses as to what is happening. My two cents. 

OT: I loved this episode. Everyone did well. I think the top two were correct. The only clear bottom was Shea, who is getting dogwalked this season. Maybe Sasha deserved to win.

TELL HERRRRRRRR SIS!!! we all know that only girl who praises a delusional queen and think she deserves to win every challenge that comes to the road and thinks she's doing something only because she read the spoilers :smiley: some of us just like to enjoy the show like you said and this is why we all love to see every queen enjoying the challenges and the season as well

6 minutes ago, G'Day said:

The only really disappointing thing about this season has been the lip syncs. For an all winners season they really are not giving. 

The gag is Old McDonald is there most unconventional song and was the only one so far that has had any c.u.n.t. in it. Green Light and Super Freak were cute, and everything else has been meh. 

Hoping for some good ones for the rest of the season!

This! I'm pretty sure Yvie would've served on a lip sync if she got the right song though.

This episode was so boring :skull:

but I would have put Monet in the top over Raja

7 minutes ago, Aelita said:

It's important to have a decent look in the runway if you want to be in the top

ezgif-3-35a30dbc64.gif 

You might want to tell Jinkx that

4 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Get her

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTvgq5ITrz1uOvScio-Oq

5 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

She wasn't in the top, Raja and Vivienne were, sis? Did you watch the episode? 

ezgif-3-35a30dbc64.gif 

1 minute ago, Subomie said:

Get her

:ahh:

mooo.gif

We’re about a year out and I still can’t believe Kylie is in the winners circle :rip: she needs to do something… quickly 

Viv had no competition this week. Best on the challenge and easily one of the best looks on the runway. 

Even as a Viv hater, I can concede that she slayed this week and was worthy of a Legendary Legend Star

alongside Monet.

2 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

We’re about a year out and I still can’t believe Kylie is in the winners circle :rip: she needs to do something… quickly 

The worst winner ever: forgettable, disposable and payola'd.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.