RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

16 hours ago, EriKills said:

Daya Betty’s finale performance look: 

CtKfHbI.jpg

Crystal Methyd’s:

Crystal-Methyd-Im-Like-a-Bird.jpg

the pose really sells that look

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

TheOnlyOne
10 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Oh, I wholeheartedly agree. I only mentioned it because "being white" was brought up as some kind of drag to Trixie and Katya's work. Out of all companies out there WOW is actually trying to give most of their queens a platform in a way or another, so certain remarks feel very out of place.

If you wholeheartedly agreed, YOU wouldn't have been the one to have brought it up. He replied to your ignorant comment because you're the one (continuously) bringing up anti-whiteness as if that's a thing. You're really gonna sit there in 2022 and say that being white isn't a huge component of their success? Rot for brains I fear 

No one here dislikes Trixie and Katya cause they're white. They're disliked cause they're white mediocrity. That's the difference

I can't believe I'm even responding to someone who thinks WoW is some kind of fair and anti-racist company when literally everything they do is because of financial incentive :deadbanana4: Not WoW being some amazing company for the queens when they just forced the S14 girls to sign a back end deal with Voss so they could get a deeper cut of all their earnings while paying them DUST and mismanaging their funds :rip: Girl you really just make **** up to argue 

10 hours ago, khalyan said:

S9 is the worst regular season of Drag Race.  

Not when it gave us two of the most iconic and memorable moments of the franchise: Valentina’s mask gate and Sasha’s rose massacre. 

What's happening to Rosé is ******* awful and i hope it doesn't translate to physical assaults. Sending nothing but good vibes to her.

TheOnlyOne

Only 2 days left to vote

1YVc5Ph.png

EPISODE 4: FAIRYTALE JUSTICE

gIsaTZ2.png

This season, we're getting 12 non-elimination episodes for our legendary All Winners season of All Stars 7. Throughout the competition, the queens are competing for Legendary Legend Stars to compete in the final. Since there are no eliminations, and Drag Race is known for some...suspicious judging, we're going to see how the panel of ATRL f*gs would judge the queens each episode, looking at their cumulative total at the end of the season to see who slayed AS7.

Over 80 members cast their vote last round

@Afferty @alejandreaux  @alfonso12 @Almodusa @AlottaWarmheart @Angels

@Antonini @argos @bestfiction @Bimbo @Bindi @Body Talk @Both Sides Now

@boys @ChrisX @D e v o n @D-@-N @Dekkan @Desire @Edge Of Glory

@Elysium @EriKills @Fancyhoodlum @feelslikeadream @Flexus @Galang

@genetic fail @Gigii @Héloïse @Hephaestus @HotFriedChicken

@Hurem @Ice @IlianVargas @Jacobdaniel @justlore @KaledKalil

@karron0624 @KasioKas @khalyan @killer_rose @kipperskipper

@LastKiss @LionH3art @Little Dark Age @LookinIn @Lord Gaga @loveisdead9582

@lurker @Mars! @mindbender @Namigo @Nickimeetsatrl @Not Like The Movies

@NumbSoul @OreGuy @P.O.P @pigeon @Purr @R.E.M. @Rabbit @Rhenny

@roso @Rotunda @Ruschi @satellites.™ @Save The Day @Sebas @Seffers

@Sheegs @SitarHero @slimfem @SpaceMan @Stan @Subomie @sunmimi imfurst

@t.A.T.u. @Thanatos @That Bad Eartha @toy soldier. @ucanfma @Why

@Witch Privilege @XoutrageousX @xrosup @yourfaveisaflop @Yves

EPISODE 4

https://forms.gle/18FDe184DKyGCqieA

CAohVg7.png

T1p0Hhk.png

Results will be posted Thursday

Edited by TheOnlyOne

2 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Only 2 days left to vote

1YVc5Ph.png

EPISODE 4: FAIRYTALE JUSTICE

gIsaTZ2.png

This season, we're getting 12 non-elimination episodes for our legendary All Winners season of All Stars 7. Throughout the competition, the queens are competing for Legendary Legend Stars to compete in the final. Since there are no eliminations, and Drag Race is known for some...suspicious judging, we're going to see how the panel of ATRL f*gs would judge the queens each episode, looking at their cumulative total at the end of the season to see who slayed AS7.

Over 80 members cast their vote last round

@Afferty @alejandreaux  @alfonso12 @Almodusa @AlottaWarmheart @Angels

@Antonini @argos @bestfiction @Bimbo @Bindi @Body Talk @Both Sides Now

@boys @ChrisX @D e v o n @D-@-N @Dekkan @Desire @Edge Of Glory

@Elysium @EriKills @Fancyhoodlum @feelslikeadream @Flexus @Galang

@genetic fail @Gigii @Héloïse @Hephaestus @HotFriedChicken

@Hurem @Ice @IlianVargas @Jacobdaniel @justlore @KaledKalil

@karron0624 @KasioKas @khalyan @killer_rose @kipperskipper

@LastKiss @LionH3art @Little Dark Age @LookinIn @Lord Gaga @loveisdead9582

@lurker @Mars! @mindbender @Namigo @Nickimeetsatrl @Not Like The Movies

@NumbSoul @OreGuy @P.O.P @pigeon @Purr @R.E.M. @Rabbit @Rhenny

@roso @Rotunda @Ruschi @satellites.™ @Save The Day @Sebas @Seffers

@Sheegs @SitarHero @slimfem @SpaceMan @Stan @Subomie @sunmimi imfurst

@t.A.T.u. @Thanatos @That Bad Eartha @toy soldier. @ucanfma @Why

@Witch Privilege @XoutrageousX @xrosup @yourfaveisaflop @Yves

EPISODE 4

https://forms.gle/18FDe184DKyGCqieA

CAohVg7.png

T1p0Hhk.png

i actually forgot if i have voted for this :deadbanana: 

17 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

If you wholeheartedly agreed, YOU wouldn't have been the one to have brought it up. He replied to your ignorant comment because you're the one (continuously) bringing up anti-whiteness as if that's a thing. You're really gonna sit there in 2022 and say that being white isn't a huge component of their success? Rot for brains I fear 

No one here dislikes Trixie and Katya cause they're white. They're disliked cause they're white mediocrity. That's the difference

I can't believe I'm even responding to someone who thinks WoW is some kind of fair and anti-racist company when literally everything they do is because of financial incentive :deadbanana4: Not WoW being some amazing company for the queens when they just forced the S14 girls to sign a back end deal with Voss so they could get a deeper cut of all their earnings while paying them DUST and mismanaging their funds :rip: Girl you really just make **** up to argue 

You better gather! 
That comment pissed me off too “anti white” nonsense. 

15 hours ago, FLAallday said:

omg Kerri :rip::deadbanana4:

A 25 yo comparing how they look to a 60 year old and how much better they look is cringe :rip: 

I think I’ve been voting for all these and thinking they were Fashion Photo Ruview :bibliahh: but now I’m realizing that one is for performance 

TheOnlyOne
4 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

i actually forgot if i have voted for this :deadbanana: 

Just checked and you haven't

But I'm currently only accepting pro-Monet votes at this time because Im anti white

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

11 minutes ago, Lucid Dreaming said:

What's happening to Rosé is ******* awful and i hope it doesn't translate to physical assaults. Sending nothing but good vibes to her.

What’s happening? I’m out of the loop.

14 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

I brought it up? :deadbanana4:

10 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

[...] as if Trixie’s [...] immense popularity isn’t the direct result of being white and bringing the fandom down to the gutter by catering to awkward straight girls and teenagers.

You really post stuff and forget what you said because it's astonishing how many time you contradict yourself. Of course being white played a part in their success, we're not acting dumb here, but that's a big difference from saying that their "immense popularity is a direct result of them being white" as if no other WoW show is as big as theirs and I provided FPR as an example of that.

The way make stuff up in an attempt you villanize every comment of mine is concerning. Please provide other instances of me bringing up "anti-whiteness" in my arguments since I apparently do it continuously.

14 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Why are you moving the goalpost? Shady backend deals and stuff like that are not the point of this discussion. I said that WoW provides a platform for most of their queens because it's true, you are free to check their catalog, but they also cancel all the stuff that doesn't make them money or new subscribers. You can rest assured that if UNHhhh flopped, they would've cut it as they did with every other show.

TheOnlyOne
Just now, Weld_E said:

What’s happening? I’m out of the loop.

To celebrate pride season, someone threw her into Stonewall 

7 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

But I'm currently only accepting pro-Monet votes at this time because Im anti white

Just voted. Monet is not last. 

HONESTLY, when you think of All Stars, what is the one moment from each that comes to mind?

AS1

Queen? Chad Michaels

Runway? Raven's Bra Look

Challenge or Moment? Untucked obvi where Mimi is read

AS2

Queen? Alaska 

Runway? Alyssa's Camera Dress :deadbanana2:

Challenge or Moment? BEAST! :deadbanana4:

AS3

Queen? Shangela

Runway? Actually none come to mind.

Challenge or Moment? Shangela in Kitty Gurl.

AS4

Queen? Naomi Smalls

Runway? Naomi Smalls Final Look

Challenge or Moment? Naomi passing out as Wendy in Snatch Game

AS5

Queen? Blair St. Clair :deadbanana:

Runway? Blair final runway

Challenge or Moment? Mayhem and India in the improv challenge :deadbanana2:

AS6

Queen? Kylie Sonique Love 

Runway? Akeria Flower Look

Challenge or Moment? Mayhem vs Ginger lipsynch 

9 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Mess. Honestly, everyone is so close. I only put monet lol because of her nose tbh. Shea bombed but everyone else was fine to good imo. 

7 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

HONESTLY, when you think of All Stars, what is the one moment from each that comes to mind?

AS1

Queen? Chad Michaels

Runway? Raven's Bra Look

AS2

Queen? Alaska 

Runway? Alyssa's Camera Dress :deadbanana2:

Challenge or Moment? BEAST! :deadbanana4:

AS3

Queen? Shangela

Runway? Actually none come to mind.

Challenge or Moment? Shangela in Kitty Gurl.

AS4

Queen? Naomi Smalls

Runway? Naomi Smalls Final Look

Challenge or Moment? Naomi passing out as Wendy in Snatch Game

AS5

Queen? Blair St. Clair :deadbanana:

Runway? Blair final runway

Challenge or Moment? Mayhem and India in the improv challenge :deadbanana2:

AS6

Queen? Kylie Sonique Love 

Challenge or Moment? Mayhem vs Ginger lipsynch 

This whole list is a mess but you are BEYOND delusional if you think that the 'moment' of AS3 wasn't Ben eliminating herself :rip:

This is fun! Let me do it:

AS1

Queen? Yara Sofia

Runway? Raven's Bra Look

Challenge or Moment? Raven & Juju's lipsync.

AS2

Queen? Katya 

Runway? PhiPhi's future of drag

Challenge or Moment? Alaska's meltdown.

AS3

Queen? THEE Bebe Zahara Benet 

Runway? Morgan's Red.

Challenge or Moment? Bebe's ratatatitikaka 

AS4

Queen? Valentina

Runway? Manila's purple high drag.

Challenge or Moment? Latrice's reading.

AS5

Queen? Alexis Mateo

Runway? Blair military look.

Challenge or Moment? Alexis' Walter Mercado.

AS6

Queen? TKB & Eureka

Challenge or Moment? Laganja vs TKB lipsync. 

Edited by Melquiades

I feel like Tatianna would flop if she came back again which makes me sad cause she’s one of my all time faves. 

probably the only time I LAUGHED during the entire maxi challenge. the way she enters and places the suitcase is funny as ****.  :deadbanana4:

Edited by Héloïse

51 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

I don't remember voting, so I just voted.

Could you please confirm if it's duplicated @TheOnlyOne? If it is accept the ones I sent today. 

Oooooo lemme do this too!

AS1

Queen? Raven 

Runway? Everything Manilla did

AS2

Queen? Tatianna

Runway? Rubber on the runway they all did great

Challenge or Moment? The mirror crack? Iconique! That WHOLE EPISODE. Legendary. 

AS3

Queen? Shangela - Robbed but also television gold. 

Runway? Rudemption runway! Was nice to see them redo their looks that they thought they could improve on. 

Challenge or Moment? THR BITCHELOR. Kennedy and Ben killed it! Ben De La Eliminating herself! Shangela ROBBED! This season was CHAOTIC. 

AS4

Queen? Naomi Smalls/Valentina/Manila

Runway? Manila's Evening Gown. Wow. what a moment. 

Challenge or Moment? Naomi lip sync - ing showing us all she can do and also "Life's Not Fair" 

AS5

Queen? Blair St. Clair :deadbanana:

Runway? TBH, none except Shea Skin you're in and Juju's final runway. 

Challenge or Moment? SNATCH GAME! ALEXIS ROBBED! 

AS6

Queen? Ra'jah O'Hara

Challenge or Moment? Physical Lip Sync Obvi. 

22 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

probably the only time I LAUGHED during the entire maxi challenge. the way she enters and places the suitcase is funny as ****.  :deadbanana4:

Monet? I agree she made a HILARIOUS entrance especially with her snout all messed up. She was lookin very...street walker thinking she's classy. :rip: 

18 hours ago, Janet said:

Never understood the obsession for this verse. Sounds clunky af 

It helps that's in the context of it being one of the only two excellent verse challenges (along with Queen's Everywhere). the song and overall choreo elevates it, and Shea's performance was easily the strongest, the hype is warranted 

2 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

This whole list is a mess but you are BEYOND delusional if you think that the 'moment' of AS3 wasn't Ben eliminating herself :rip:

I said what comes to YOUR mind, as in YOU PERSONALLY sis.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.