RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Trinity is eating these girls up every episode and i fear for jinkxs crown if she continues on this path. In an ideal world the top 4 would be Trinity, Jinkx, Jaida and Raja. Monet is coming across very entitled and petty, similar to how monique heart was on uk vs the world

giphy.gif?cid=790b76111b755b92b3c120f1ef

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Claymore said:

Your receding hairline is the only thing doing the scalping.

Just now, TheOnlyOne said:

So let let get this straight 

Saying I’m racist against white queens :rip:, saying I only like the queens I Do cause they’re black, accusing me of posting spoilers, commenting on damn near every post I make = non-offensive shade and kiki

Saying someone (non-specific) is the Mimi to my Shangela = too far?

GDxIvvZLpgZ3YP5n?format=jpg&name=large

You're either acting dense on purpose or trolling, I suspect it's the latter.

I never said you stan some queens because they're black, I said you stan some queens because you read spoilers and root for whoever you like the most in the top 4. I've already clarified my opinion on this after quoting that user, but following your fave's footsteps, you're once again you're gaslighting me. And yes, you spoiled and are no stranger in doing so. I can bookmark and come back to that post at the end of the season if you want to. This is not kiki or shade, this is facts.

You called me Hepatitis and yes that's too far because it's offensive.

18 minutes ago, Subomie said:

I heard from a producer I slept with that when they have to lipsync next episode, @TheOnlyOne gets naked on the judges table while @Hephaestus pulls off some gravity defying moves.

We actually couldn't lip sync because Gia was invited to be in the episode but she died.

jk I said jk

15 minutes ago, Claymore said:

Your receding hairline is the only thing doing the scalping.

:deadbanana4:

5 minutes ago, Claymore said:

Did y'all catch Shea sexually harassing Bruno? What's the consensus on that highly problematic behavior? Ya'll better keep the same energy you used to drag Jinkx though.

That was Trinity. You can see the leopard print sleeve from which her groping claw emerges.

5 minutes ago, Claymore said:

Did y'all catch Shea sexually harassing Bruno? What's the consensus on that highly problematic behavior? Ya'll better keep the same energy you used to drag Jinkx though.

Pls the pit crew literally is there to be objectified :skull:

The true mess was Yvie saying all jewish people are rich

Let’s talk about Raja getting robbed three episodes in a row

TheOnlyOne
5 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

You're either acting dense on purpose or trolling, I suspect it's the latter.

I never said you stan some queens because they're black, I said you stan some queens because you read spoilers and root for whoever you like the most in the top 4. I've already clarified my opinion on this after quoting that user, but following your fave's footsteps, you're once again you're gaslighting me. And yes, you spoiled and are no stranger in doing so. I can bookmark and come back to that post at the end of the season if you want to. This is not kiki or shade, this is facts.

You called me Hepatitis and yes that's too far because it's offensive.

I never called you anything as it's not in my character to do so but if you for some reason feel a connection to that word I suggest contacting your primary care physician asap rather than posting slanderous Monet X Change gifs

3 minutes ago, Subomie said:

That was Trinity. You can see the leopard print sleeve from which her groping claw emerges.

You're right, she cancelled, Shea is INNOCENT

7 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

I never called you anything as it's not in my character to do so

50 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

TOO is Shangela and Hepatitis is Mimi Imfurst confirmed

Thanks for confirming you're trolling I guess :matty:

Edited by Hephaestus

TheOnlyOne

Since the girls are in here being messy

1YVc5Ph.png

EPISODE 4: FAIRYTALE JUSTICE

gIsaTZ2.png

This season, we're getting 12 non-elimination episodes for our legendary All Winners season of All Stars 7. Throughout the competition, the queens are competing for Legendary Legend Stars to compete in the final. Since there are no eliminations, and Drag Race is known for some...suspicious judging, we're going to see how the panel of ATRL f*gs would judge the queens each episode, looking at their cumulative total at the end of the season to see who slayed AS7.

Over 80 members cast their vote last round

@Afferty @alejandreaux  @alfonso12 @Almodusa @AlottaWarmheart @Angels

@Antonini @argos @bestfiction @Bimbo @Bindi @Body Talk @Both Sides Now

@boys @ChrisX @D e v o n @D-@-N @Dekkan @Desire @Edge Of Glory

@Elysium @EriKills @Fancyhoodlum @feelslikeadream @Flexus @Galang

@genetic fail @Gigii @Héloïse @Hephaestus @HotFriedChicken

@Hurem @Ice @IlianVargas @Jacobdaniel @justlore @KaledKalil

@karron0624 @KasioKas @khalyan @killer_rose @kipperskipper

@LastKiss @LionH3art @Little Dark Age @LookinIn @Lord Gaga @loveisdead9582

@lurker @Mars! @mindbender @Namigo @Nickimeetsatrl @Not Like The Movies

@NumbSoul @OreGuy @P.O.P @pigeon @Purr @R.E.M. @Rabbit @Rhenny

@roso @Rotunda @Ruschi @satellites.™ @Save The Day @Sebas @Seffers

@Sheegs @SitarHero @slimfem @SpaceMan @Stan @Subomie @sunmimi imfurst

@t.A.T.u. @Thanatos @That Bad Eartha @toy soldier. @ucanfma @Why

@Witch Privilege @XoutrageousX @xrosup @yourfaveisaflop @Yves

EPISODE 4

https://forms.gle/18FDe184DKyGCqieA

CAohVg7.png

T1p0Hhk.png

Edited by TheOnlyOne

Why was Monet walking like she was trying to hold in a Chipotle bomb?

11 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

The topic of race was only brought up because of a comparison between Gigi and Symone's looks. It wasn't even a discussion on race, just a reminder that the same group of white people that did Gigi's "costumes" (that was heavily criticised for it in here at the time the season was airing) was also behind Symone's highly praised looks (with them being fully able to serve black references as proven time and time again).

I didn't know you were still pressed about that Jorgeous discussion we had some time ago that had literally nothing to do with race. I thought we ended it on a good note, but apparently that's not the case considering these not so veiled digs.

If that’s the case where the same people made their looks, then wouldn’t the only differing characteristic of Symone and Gigi’s wardrobe be Symone and Gigi themselves? Which just leans into the idea that Symone is simply better at branding herself and has a better eye for fashion. 

I was mostly referring to how it was brought up that users only stan people based on race, which is both not true and not a statement you made directly (at least from what I read). I also have no beef with anyone about any past discussions had in this thread, I’ve pretty much disagreed with every consistent poster in here at one point so it’s no big deal to me. 

1 minute ago, Claymore said:

Why was Monet walking like she was trying to hold in a Chipotle bomb?

B*tch I spat my water 17HSMdI.gif

All the fighting :rip: Imagine sticking ur neck out for M*net of all queens.

OT:

1 minute ago, R.E.M. said:

All the fighting :rip: Imagine sticking ur neck out for M*net of all queens.

OT:

This spill

the improv challenge was actually really funny! and the runway was great! i feel like it was really hard to determine a top 2 this week. i feel like it could've been interchangeable. i am glad that yvie and raja got some love this week. why is monet so pressed about getting a block? i think survivor has gotten to her head. 

I’m also not reading most posts rn cause I haven’t seen the episode yet, but I see the OMXCH are still foaming at the mouth which means another week where Monet must have done well! Let’s celebrate that!

They should have had 3 skits instead of 2, because these went on for too long. 

These court acting challenges are always horrible, and the runway was a letdown yet again

That had to be Shea's worst outfit :deadbanana4: It looked like she had to make it in the workroom in 45 minutes

Oh and on the topic of spoilers affecting judgments, Monet must do really well or something because no queen has gotten a fraction of the hate she has in this thread. Considering she’s one of the few girls without a serious misstep so far, I can see that being true. :mandown:

TheOnlyOne

Claymore you didn't do what you think you did in the voting :bibliahh:

12 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

If that’s the case where the same people made their looks, then wouldn’t the only differing characteristic of Symone and Gigi’s wardrobe be Symone and Gigi themselves? Which just leans into the idea that Symone is simply better at branding herself and has a better eye for fashion. 

I was mostly referring to how it was brought up that users only stan people based on race, which is both not true and not a statement you made directly (at least from what I read). I also have no beef with anyone about any past discussions had in this thread, I’ve pretty much disagreed with every consistent poster in here at one point so it’s no big deal to me. 

Precisely, which is something I've never been shy to admit. It's just weird to me how Gigi got lashed left and right for having her looks made by her mom/House of Avalon while no one had anything to say for Symone who basically did the same thing. If anything, credit should be given to Gigi since she can at least sew and style hair (the same hair Symone constantly gets praised for). It's just a matter of double standards, that's it.

Sorry if I jumped to a conclusion about your posts, but it wasn't really clear who you were referring to and considering our past discussion I thought they were a dig at me. At the end of the day we're just discussing something we enjoy and are passionate about, so no hard feelings on my side either.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.