RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Warning not to go on the rpdr drama reddit. ******* be spoiling.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Yall be like "So Luxx is mad Trinity didn't compliment her??" And completing overlooking the weird Luxx hate tweets she was liking where they were advocating confrontation between the two over talking about a snatch game character.

You can't be confident and black in drag race. Come in looking like Aquaria though and the girls don't bat an eye.

I'm sorry but Sasha's verse is ******* sickening and I am someone who thinks she's been given a very generous edit this season. The look (aside from the bald cap showing) is finale worthy too

Edited by ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

1 minute ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

I'm sorry but Sasha's verse is ******* sickening and I am someone who thinks she's been giving a very generous edit this season. The look (aside from the bald cap showing) is finale worthy too

I agree. She ate that. I wish they had more than 5 seconds though :deadbanana4:

Lux has definitely been terminally online in the past, with responding to every single tweet ever made about her, but Travesty the Tuck is perhaps the one queen worse than her in that regard (+ a general nuisance) so we'll allow it :fan:

Go on, Lux.

2sQWki9.jpg

Welcyum to ATRL's Fashion Photo Ruview. Tonight's cateogry is...

Drag Family Resemblance

🏁

First up!

Mistress Isabelle Brooks
ATRL says…

Lh4a4Bf.jpg

12,9% TOP TOOT:
@Big Bad Wolf@CBC@Relampago.@FinleyGates@unino@khalyan@Ruschi@EriKills
53,2% TOOT
32,3% BOOT
1,6% BOTTOM BOOT:

@D e v o n

🏁

Loosey LaDuca
ATRL says…

HZwWf6B.jpg

19,4% TOP TOOT:
@karron0624@slimfem@bestfiction@Thanatos@Why@pigeon@Adam’s Eve@sugrbby666@ucanfma@Desire@Elysium@theoghon
56,5% TOOT
19,4% BOOT
4,8% BOTTOM BOOT:

@Vagabond@alfonso12@KasioKas

🏁

Sasha Colby
ATRL says…

mMRpVJo.jpg

21% TOP TOOT:
@Lightbringer007@xrosup@Bindi@NumbSoul@Yves@D e v o n @K$Ellie@#1Pokpaker@matheusbep@Hephaestus@Mikeymoonshine@pxxxtrick @KasioKas
59,7%TOOT
17,7% BOOT
1,6% BOTTOM BOOT:

@KaledKalil

and our Bottom Boot of the week is…

🏁

Luxx Noir London!

vmHIikx.jpg

0 TOP TOOT
8,1% TOOT

21% BOOT
71% BOTTOM BOOT:

@Big Bad Wolf @Lightbringer007 @KLatz @Relampago. @R.E.M. @Almodusa @Karron0624 @FinleyGates @Noah @loveisdead9582 @xrosup @LastKiss @slimfem @bestfiction @Pinkbox @kipperskipper @Unino @Bindi @Unoriginal @Thanatos @killer_rose @Yves @Why @pigeon @K$Ellie @touya kinomoto @#1Pokpaker @Adam’s Eve @Shinning @sugrbby666 @ucanfma @Desire @Khalyan @Ruschi @Hephaestus @Djbroox @Stan @yourfaveisaflop @Pxxxtrick @Seffers @Dekkan @Frozen99 @Elysium @Theoghon

which makes our Top Toot of the week…

🏁
Anetra!

hAciBcJ.jpg

38,7% TOP TOOT:
@madonnas@feelslikeadream@KLatz@Flexus@Almodusa@Noah@Vagabond@loveisdead9582@LastKiss@PinkBox@CroNich@kipperskipper@Unoriginal@killer_rose@touya kinomoto@Shinning@alfonso12@DJBroox@Stan@yourfaveisaflop@Seffers@Dekkan@Frozen99@KaledKalil
48,4% TOOT
9,7% BOOT
3,2% BOTTOM BOOT:

@CBC@EriKills

Anetra payola

1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

Anetra payola

I was also surprised but y’all agreed with the judges :swan:

Y'all really be drinking that delulu production juice if you really think Anetra had the best makeover :skull:

1 minute ago, Bimbo said:

I was also surprised but y’all agreed with the judges :swan:

Idk. Anetras look was clean and well done. It was definitely the strongest for me. Sasha’s padding (and her makeup) were a little off for me. Mistresses look was well done but it was fairly generic.

I’d say that Luxx should’ve gone home for that look as she was absolutely the worst of the week but overall it was Loosey’s time to go. Her look was good (I’d actually go as far as saying that it was probably one of the more difficult ones to create since there were two dresses and two coats that were obviously made for this challenge), but it wasn’t good enough to save her overall performance in the competition. 

I’m not a fan of Luxx but I don’t really see her being wrong in this situation. Never liked Trinity anyway so I’m kinda biased. She’s extremely off putting both on and off tv

13 hours ago, OreGuy said:

Sasha Colby would be the first winner since Sasha Velour to have a sense of authority in the way they command a crowd. :jonny: Like, you'd just listen to what they have to say.

please

• ATRL Moderator

I do like Anetra but it’s confusing as to how she’s winning the fan vote.  Is it the straight audience? No offense to her 

1 minute ago, madonnas said:

I do like Anetra but it’s confusing as to how she’s winning the fan vote.  Is it the straight audience? No offense to her 

I'm not surprised. The majority of people are casual viewers so I don't think they dispute any results + her whole edit is giving winner + duck walk is enough of a gimmick for people to like her + shes mega hot out of drag :michael:

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, CBC said:

I'm not surprised. The majority of people are casual viewers so I don't think they dispute any results + her whole edit is giving winner + duck walk is enough of a gimmick for people to like her + shes mega hot out of drag :michael:

I’m surprised they wouldn’t root for mistress as she’s given us the most amount of iconic quotes and iconic moments.  But maybe she’s too intellectual for the Normies .., 

This thread has been so peaceful lately but I lowkey miss the shitposting on every page

spacer.png

I'm temporarily taking over leadership of the Aura Mayari bootyhole appreciation society btw

spacer.png

I think Anetra fairly won the makeover but I also didn't like the looks all that much. So idk I think I ended up still tooting them cos they weren't bad but my fave makeover was Sasha's even tho hers had issues. 

8 minutes ago, madonnas said:

I’m surprised they wouldn’t root for mistress as she’s given us the most amount of iconic quotes and iconic moments.  But maybe she’s too intellectual for the Normies .., 

mIB are not typically well-received

bianca is the only one that survived the sassy queen edit and still had fan support lol 

24 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Yes. The straight Trixya audience loves the nice ~kind queens because they have no drag knowledge

Oli London is such a disgusting piece of ****

59 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

please

yup, i spilled about Sasha :gaycat2:

I'm rooting for all the top 4 queens, I'm not crazy about any of them, unlike Camden, Rose, Jaida, Yvie, Aquaria, etc...and I don't dislike any of them too much, unlike Daya, Kandy, Crystal/S***** P**, Silky (I LOVE HER NOW, don't ******* come for me), Kameron Michaels/Eureka, etc. I'll be happy with the final result, no matter which it'll be. :fan:

• ATRL Moderator
52 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

I think Anetra fairly won the makeover but I also didn't like the looks all that much. So idk I think I ended up still tooting them cos they weren't bad but my fave makeover was Sasha's even tho hers had issues. 

They all were good tbh but all had marks against them.  
1) mistress look was a little simple 

2) Sasha had suspicious makeup (I stand by the padding)

3) anetras partner struggled a bit with stage presentation / runway 

at the end of the day the judges gave the person who gave her partner the best visual makeover the win. Fair I guess.  They could have used something to justify another girl if they wanted.  

manila looks like my roomates mom lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.