RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

@Bimbo thanks for doing these fashion ruviews. Not surprised that Sasha has the best track record for these. Mistress doing almost as well as Sasha isn’t necessarily surprising but that she basically came in second was. 

Thanks! I started it when I had less work so now they come out really late and all at once but I'm glad y'all are still voting and having fun since that's the main goal tbh :heart2:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Do women from Salina's country of origin act the way she presents in her drag? If yes, what's the big issue? It's a character much like everyone elses. I don't get the lashings but I'm probably missing a lot of context since I don't live in the US or Latin America.

Katya faking a russian accent and being a russian prostitute is way more offensive than anything Salina has presented.

5 hours ago, Weld_E said:

Can someone explain why Salina is so pressed about her run? She lasted halfway through with atrocious runways and she was constantly in the bottom. Wtf is she pressed about and why does she feel so entitled? Im genuinely asking.

She's so dumb because she was actually getting a good edit considering how poorly she was doing

Im so over Drag Queens complaining about production

20 hours ago, boys said:

What fashion on the runway? Anetra wore bodysuits all season :rip:

Her runway presentation this season is mid af

you need to read, the post i was replying to literally compared her to JAX :skull:

let's go girl — ANETRA • drag race 15.09 the crystal ball:...

8 hours ago, Bimbo said:

2sQWki9.jpg

Welcyum to ATRL's Fashion Photo Ruview. Tonight's cateogry is...

Drag Excellence

🏁

First up!

Mistress Isabelle Brooks
ATRL says…

iU139ku.jpg

21% TOP TOOT:
@madonnas@Relampago.@mar@HotFriedChicken@Afferty@unino@Thanatos@Vagabond@Guy12345@Hephaestus@Shinning@CBC@EriKills
64,5% TOOT
12,9% BOOT
1,6% BOTTOM BOOT:

@KaledKalil

🏁

Sasha Colby
ATRL says…

LLfivvK.jpg

22,6% TOP TOOT:
@xrosup@KLatz@Aelita@mar@Mikeymoonshine@Heldenzeit@Lightbringer007@Why@matheusbep@Flexus@D e v o n @Frozen99@KasioKas
53,2%TOOT
17,7% BOOT
6,5% BOTTOM BOOT:

@Almodusa@Desire@HotFriedChicken@Thanatos

and our Bottom Boot of the week is…

🏁

Luxx Noir London!

LR6zP4Z.jpg

1,6% TOP TOOT:
@mar
53,2% TOOT
17,7% BOOT
27,4% BOTTOM BOOT:

@madonnas@xrosup@loveisdead9582@LastKiss@Psycho@slimfem@bestfiction@unino@Hephaestus@Shinning@K$Ellie@Bindi@ucanfma@Adam’s Eve@roso@Frozen99@SitarHero

which makes our Top Toot of the week…

🏁
Anetra!

:clap3:

8SKK4K3.jpg

48,4% TOP TOOT:
@Big Bad Wolf@Almodusa@mar@Noah@loveisdead9582@Desire@LastKiss@#1Pokpaker@Psycho@slimfem@bestfiction@genetic fail@CroNich@rihannafan@prince high @Dekkan@killer_rose@Unoriginal@Elysium@K$Ellie@pxxxtrick@touya kinomoto@Adam’s Eve@??????@yourfaveisaflop@roso@Seffers@SitarHero@KaledKalil@Ruschi
37,1% TOOT
8,1% BOOT
6,5% BOTTOM BOOT:

@Relampago.@Heldenzeit@CBC@D e v o n

and right before the grand finale, a cute table to show everyone's overall scores:

ATRL Fashion Photo Ruview: Season 15

ja5rAKq.jpg

sasha NOT having a one BOOT wow, give her her crown already :clap3:we were too kind to babydoll fox imo :skull: 

8 hours ago, madonnas said:

Marcia doesn’t have enough bottom boots.  

to be fair there were always either salina or jax :skull: also @Bimbo thx so much! the atrl photo ruview was so fun to vote in, it's great to look back and see what atrl thought

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Do women from Salina's country of origin act the way she presents in her drag? If yes, what's the big issue? It's a character much like everyone elses. I don't get the lashings but I'm probably missing a lot of context since I don't live in the US or Latin America.

Katya faking a russian accent and being a russian prostitute is way more offensive than anything Salina has presented.

But she uses an accent OUT OF DRAG :deadbanana2: Watch the video in the tweet a few posts up.

• ATRL Moderator

thank you @Bimbo :clap3: incorrect choices were made (tooting irene's who r u runway, tooting marcia's racer) but you were a great host

6 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

But she uses an accent OUT OF DRAG :deadbanana2: Watch the video in the tweet a few posts up.

You all are serving Silky complaining about Plastique's accents. So what's wrong if the ***** code switch in-and-out of drag? She's a WeHo well-liked queen, there's no way she gets away with "faking" it.

The way all the good Loosey runways were in the first half of the season :deadbanana4: I smell a stunt 

Not people defending Salina's fake accent. Even her "ok white girl" was in her natural voice, and not her fake persona. :toofunny2:

ellen-shade.gif

Salina gives the vibe she thinks being latino means that you're a poc. :deadbanana4: And I'm saying this as a latino guy. 

Not me being the only one bottom booting Mistress's look. :gaycat1:That look was atrocious, it's her worst look the whole season next to her puffer please.

6 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

Not people defending Salina's fake accent. Even her "ok white girl" was in her natural voice, and not her fake persona. :toofunny2:

ellen-shade.gif

Salina gives the vibe she thinks being latino means that you're a poc. :deadbanana4: And I'm saying this as a latino guy. 

If she truly has a fake persona, queens like Raven or Raja or anyone else like Willam would have called it out, considering how they called out Valentina's.

Also, if Salina's not poc, neither is Mistress.

Salina's "friends" won't call her out when she has connections and is BFF with Ariana's brother. :rip: C'mon now.

As if Raven or Willam are the ones with morals.

14 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

If she truly has a fake persona, queens like Raven or Raja or anyone else like Willam would have called it out, considering how they called out Valentina's.

I don’t think anyone’s going to call Salina out for anything.

Look at Raven who paints blacker than actual black queens and no one says anything to her.

2 minutes ago, boys said:

Look at Raven who paints blacker than actual black queens and no one says anything to her.

Joke on her, because Raven's still white af behind her ears. Literally.

25 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

It’s not about having a “fake persona”, it’s about trying to be something she’s not as a human being, not as a queen.

Valentina was called out for what? Not texting back and having mental stans? She still was true to herself, having a “latina queen” schtick with the actual heritage to back it up. She can walk the runway in a mariachi outfit and reference Maria Felix cause that is her culture, while talking normally in and out of drag. 

Salina is a walking caricature of what she thinks a “latina queen” is, which is 90% mexican chicana culture claiming she grew up like that… starting at 20 years old? :rip: She’s from Honduras. Her entire drag aesthetic has actual mexicans in her mentions posting the mexican flag emoji because that’s what she’s giving and she wants it. She’s not “code switching”, that’s when people with actual native accents have to hide it to be accepted, not put a fake one ON and be loud to make white audiences laugh. She’s a minstrel show.

At the end of the day, Salina sits at her vanity, wipes her thin sharpie chola brows off, puts on Gabriel Iglesias’ latest set in the background and goes back to her regular white ****** voice.

45 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Also, if Salina's not poc, neither is Mistress

This is the dumbest take I have seen. Just say you're ignorant and save yourself some typing

Salina’s chola shtick is code-switching now? Let’s please be serious. Nobody talks like that in real life.  :rip:

1 hour ago, Frozen99 said:

to be fair there were always either salina or jax :skull: also @Bimbo thx so much! the atrl photo ruview was so fun to vote in, it's great to look back and see what atrl thought

1 hour ago, Unoriginal said:

thank you @Bimbo :clap3: incorrect choices were made (tooting irene's who r u runway, tooting marcia's racer) but you were a great host

:heart::heart:

Salina is just tacky 

I can’t even be mad at all the stuff y’all are talking about because all I can think of is those horrible outfits :dies:

Literal nightmares over the street sign look

35 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Salina’s chola shtick is code-switching now? Let’s please be serious. Nobody talks like that in real life.  :rip:

This is NOT true and its the MAIN reason that the whole argument SHOULD be gate kept.

I grew up with girls like Salina WHO TALK JUST LIKE THAT so wtf is this take?

10 hours ago, Bimbo said:

2sQWki9.jpg

Welcyum to ATRL's Fashion Photo Ruview. Tonight's cateogry is...

Drag Excellence

🏁

First up!

Mistress Isabelle Brooks
ATRL says…

iU139ku.jpg

21% TOP TOOT:
@madonnas@Relampago.@mar@HotFriedChicken@Afferty@unino@Thanatos@Vagabond@Guy12345@Hephaestus@Shinning@CBC@EriKills
64,5% TOOT
12,9% BOOT
1,6% BOTTOM BOOT:

@KaledKalil

🏁

Sasha Colby
ATRL says…

LLfivvK.jpg

22,6% TOP TOOT:
@xrosup@KLatz@Aelita@mar@Mikeymoonshine@Heldenzeit@Lightbringer007@Why@matheusbep@Flexus@D e v o n @Frozen99@KasioKas
53,2%TOOT
17,7% BOOT
6,5% BOTTOM BOOT:

@Almodusa@Desire@HotFriedChicken@Thanatos

and our Bottom Boot of the week is…

🏁

Luxx Noir London!

LR6zP4Z.jpg

1,6% TOP TOOT:
@mar
53,2% TOOT
17,7% BOOT
27,4% BOTTOM BOOT:

@madonnas@xrosup@loveisdead9582@LastKiss@Psycho@slimfem@bestfiction@unino@Hephaestus@Shinning@K$Ellie@Bindi@ucanfma@Adam’s Eve@roso@Frozen99@SitarHero

which makes our Top Toot of the week…

🏁
Anetra!

:clap3:

8SKK4K3.jpg

48,4% TOP TOOT:
@Big Bad Wolf@Almodusa@mar@Noah@loveisdead9582@Desire@LastKiss@#1Pokpaker@Psycho@slimfem@bestfiction@genetic fail@CroNich@rihannafan@prince high @Dekkan@killer_rose@Unoriginal@Elysium@K$Ellie@pxxxtrick@touya kinomoto@Adam’s Eve@??????@yourfaveisaflop@roso@Seffers@SitarHero@KaledKalil@Ruschi
37,1% TOOT
8,1% BOOT
6,5% BOTTOM BOOT:

@Relampago.@Heldenzeit@CBC@D e v o n

and right before the grand finale, a cute table to show everyone's overall scores:

ATRL Fashion Photo Ruview: Season 15

ja5rAKq.jpg

MIB, Sasha, Luxx, Malaysia :clap3:

**** is pissing me off now because like MANY OF US, Salina probably ADOPTED A WHITE ACCENT if anything to fit in and stop being so harshly judged.

+  she is very young so still learning the world around her outside of LA and to be thrown in and have people all over the world telling her she's not real must suck.

10 hours ago, Bimbo said:

ja5rAKq.jpg

Sasha being the fashion queen of the season feels correct :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.