RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The number of cuts they did to try to hide Raja not knowing a damn word to her verse :toofunny3:

I caught that too! Without a doubt Raja was worst this week but we still stan <3. 

I felt like the top two should have been Monet and Shae and I stan Yvie more than either of them so this isn't bias talking. :rip:

Nobody did bad tho really so I guess I'm not mad about it. 

1YVc5Ph.png

EPISODE 6: TOTAL RU-QUEST LIVE

gIsaTZ2.png

This season, we're getting 12 non-elimination episodes for our legendary All Winners season of All Stars 7. Throughout the competition, the queens are competing for Legendary Legend Stars to compete in the final. Since there are no eliminations, and Drag Race is known for some...suspicious judging, we're going to see how the panel of ATRL f*gs would judge the queens each episode, looking at their cumulative total at the end of the season to see who slayed AS7.

Over 80 members cast their vote last round

@Afferty @alejandreaux  @alfonso12 @Almodusa @AlottaWarmheart @Angels

@Antonini @argos @bestfiction @Bimbo @Bindi @Body Talk @Both Sides Now

@boys @ChrisX @D e v o n @D-@-N @Dekkan @Desire @Edge Of Glory

@Elysium @EriKills @Fancyhoodlum @feelslikeadream @Flexus @Galang

@genetic fail @Gigii @Héloïse @Hephaestus @HotFriedChicken

@Hurem @Ice @IlianVargas @Jacobdaniel @justlore @KaledKalil

@karron0624 @KasioKas @khalyan @killer_rose @kipperskipper

@LastKiss @LionH3art @Little Dark Age @LookinIn @Lord Gaga @loveisdead9582

@lurker @Mars! @mindbender @Namigo @Nickimeetsatrl @Not Like The Movies

@NumbSoul @OreGuy @P.O.P @pigeon @Purr @R.E.M. @Rabbit @Rhenny

@roso @Rotunda @Ruschi @satellites.™ @Save The Day @Sebas @Seffers

@Sheegs @SitarHero @slimfem @SpaceMan @Stan @Subomie @sunmimi imfurst

@t.A.T.u. @Thanatos @That Bad Eartha @toy soldier. @ucanfma @Why

@Witch Privilege @XoutrageousX @xrosup @yourfaveisaflop @Yves

@alliexxxxandra @wehan6 @matheusbep @Anvarie @Claymore @Scummyman

Did you agree with the judges this week?

Will ATRL disagree with the show again?

Who did the BEST and WORST for RU-TRL?
Vote now:

EPISODE 6

https://forms.gle/pFZYtyc3LNGFu9vEA

yVWNhEZ.png

6WKQQr5.png

Voting will close on Wednesday

Shea and The Vivienne were the best in the challenge. Love Yvie but her performance wasn't it

Viv blocking Jinkx for a design challenge is sending me. Bet they didn't see a second design challenge coming, iirc there was only one design challenge in previous All Stars seasons?

Shea absolutely robbed. 

I thought the first group did way better lol, Monet was EATING the whole performance 

Ross as Carson Daly is horrifying 

Monet's reaction to Shea's joke about her being allergic to the choreography :lmao:

Monet robbed too. 

Edited by Not Like The Movies

Shea was robbed. She is built for these challenges. 

Maybe I’m OTVH but her performance was middle of the road? I thought Shea, Monét, Yvie and even Jaida were better. Perhaps they’re just enamoured with the British novelty (like when Ru screams anytime he says “ello guvnor”). I will say that she absolutely ATE that Dolly lip sync. It was like Dolly was up there :clap3: Props. 

So the Together Forever group EASILY won and im here to tell you why.

The groups showed an interesting dynamic that I wasn't expecting, but am not surprised by. Jinx & Viv were able to be the brains and give the girls character development to sell the entire (drag!) performance and it worked. Jaida and Yvie were able to use their talents (I bet Jaida styled the group) and Yvie (dance ability) to bring together an entire set that was believable. The look worked and that is important, they looked like a TRL group would if they were drag queens in 2000.

Shea and friends didn't look like a 2000 girl group, they were straight out of 05-07, Fergie, Nelly, Beyonce, Rihanna looks wise and they know it. The choreo was ok, but not dramatically TRL enough (its drag no?) and the comedy was lacking or nonexistent, which is ALWAYS a no no in challenges for Ru, even hints of it.

Shea and Yvie deserved top 2 but Monet ate as well. The lipsync choices this season suckkssssss. The songs might be good but not good to lipsync too. Green light was the only serve.

1 hour ago, mindbender said:

I thought Yvie was terrible this week and this might be an unpopular opinion, but I definitely don't think Shea deserved it either. Shea has brought the same exact persona to every single girl group (Category Is, I'm in love, Legends)--it is a bit old for me now. 

I would've given the win to Monet and Viv. 

Shea's personality is one note and dry.. i can tell she tries to be more fun and spontaneous but its so forced, always just passable. She never expands, always just does the same old thing "slay coulee" thing. *did she though?*  Monet and Jaida were superior in every way and far more entertaining while Shea remained a snooze so either one should have been in the top over IVIE. Shea having already one of the worst looks weeks ago and now the "worst outfit on the runway this season" this week should put this "robbed" delusion to rest. 

Trinity’s verse serving India Farrah’s in AS5 :skull: She just can’t write lyrics. 

im over it: *doesnt mean i hate them*

Ivies' faces must be stopped

Trinity's awful overdone camp must be stopped

shea's "i came to slay" gig is up. bored

Raja remains overrated because of conditioning the kid have recieved watching Watch mojo compilation youtube clips. She's bratty and entitled, She's becoming hard to watch.

perfection:

jinx drag race.  She slipped this episode but talent is talent. 

Jaida 2nd best. Everything about Jaida is perfect.  Its not fair kids. sorry. 

Vivienne 2nd best tie w/Jaida.  She's growing on me allot

Monet the personality. She can do no wrong except her fashions sometimes leave me wanting more. her personality is what makes monet a stand out as usual. 

Edited by manwhore

Idk why but Old MacDonald was ICONIC to me, like I’m shocked it isn’t being heralded as one of the best lipsyncs on the show. Both girls ATE and in my opinion did better than anyone else this season in a lipsync… like by a long shot 

The Vivienne is so motherfucking talented, she ATE this entire episode. 10/10

And lets speak FACTS, this would be her THIRD star in a row if they were given out currectly, cause she wouldnt have gotten blocked if she won last week too.

7 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Idk why but Old MacDonald was ICONIC to me, like I’m shocked it isn’t being heralded as one of the best lipsyncs on the show. Both girls ATE and in my opinion did better than anyone else this season in a lipsync… like by a long shot 

I feel the same way, easily the most iconic lip sync performance(s) since Naomi’s Adrenaline 

I dont see Shea being robbed. Yvie killed, and the second group was much better. Its sad because the first group choose their group and the song, when the second  song was the winning song hands down. The first group played themselves.

Jaida being constantly lowkey robbed and undereddited is annoying me too. This is the second time she also would have gotten top 2 as well.

5 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

It is one of the best lipsyncs of all time. That's the kind of energy that should've been brought to this season

I did just notice how the best 3 episodes have been the 3 where Monet was in the top.

Yes Monet yes talent & entertainment

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e08be98f8db2642e08

***** Tove Lo is the winner of this episode, she is the star of the show in untucked :jonny2:

Shea served absolutely nothing in the challenge and gave us the worst look on the runway. 

She was amazing in S9 and great in All Stars, no idea what's happening this time around. 

The top 2 was correct this week.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.