RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Viv missed the challenge mark and had a lame runway, I don’t understand the robbed narrative :rip:

Raja and Jinkx were the clear top two :katie2:

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Bimbo said:

5DbHmhx.jpg

Not the backstory coming with the designer garment

Y1VakQi.gif

Oh **** :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I don't understand the fake Shea drama :psyduck: The designer created it in homage to his grandmother, who recently passed away. Shea wore it in homage to her grandmother, since it brought back memories of her gardening. How is that a problem?

No literally :psyduck:

8 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

Take my hand, stay Joanne...

:skull: 

4 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I don't understand the fake Shea drama :psyduck: The designer created it in homage to his grandmother, who recently passed away. Shea wore it in homage to her grandmother, since it brought back memories of her gardening. How is that a problem?

exactly. this thread either may be too dense or it's just clearly an excuse to directly hate on her. :rip:

What the… :deadbanana2:

18 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

Shea and Trinity were the two worst :rip: 

Shea was literally one of the best (and the judges even agree, she was in the TOP 4 this week), you are out of your mind if you think she was one of the worst. 

You were all previously talking about how Reddit is way too nice to the queens, but the way some of you randomly chose a girl to hate over the dumbest reasons is just crazy to me :deadbanana2: I guess Shea is the pick of the week (though it was justified last week considering how ugly her look was)... just because her look had the same backstory as the original creator ?! :deadbanana2:

19 hours ago, Bimbo said:

5DbHmhx.jpg

Y1VakQi.gif

This is SENDINNNNNNG meeeeeeee ????

Not an off the rack garment with an off the rack backstory 

8 hours ago, Rigalo said:

I’m confused, do you guys actually think shea is lying about her grandma dying? ? 

I need to rewatch the episode lol 

I LOVE that look, but is it a recreation or the original piece? If it’s a recreation then :rip: 

It's the original piece, but Shea can resonate with the original inspiration. The girls are just bored, because there's literally no drama.

15 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

The AS7 Snatch Game was forced edited to seem like everyone was funny.

Obviously :skull:  it's the season of gaslighting.

41 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

Obviously :skull:  it's the season of gaslighting.

I mean you could flip the whole thing and say that regular seasons are edited in a way to make certain queens look bad even though it might not be the case. I’d say that the real gaslighting is happening during regular seasons, actually. 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

I mean you could flip the whole thing and say that regular seasons are edited in a way to make certain queens look bad even though it might not be the case. I’d say that the real gaslighting is happening during regular seasons, actually. 

I agree. It's just the power of editing. 

I don't care about that backstory drama.

However, I don't want to see off the rack (I don't care if it is ''CoUtURe!'', still off the rack) clothes on Drag Race. If I wanted to see haute couture, I would watch runway shows on Youtube.

42 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

No one has claimed Shea lied about her grandma dying? At least from what I've seen.  Just that she made it seem on the show that she made the outfit / the creation of the outfit was inspired by her own family when it was a designer garment made without her in mind or with her input. The story can resonate with her experiences it's just not how the garment/story were presented on the show 

But she never said or presented it as that. This are words you are putting in her mouth. In the end, doesn’t matter if she made it or not, that’s how the garnet made her feel and it a tribute to her grandmother. 

She also said the same thing about her AS5 finale dress, but not uproar behind it. You guys are lame and just can’t enjoy the show. 

16 hours ago, FOCK said:

Yvie's post documenting how she created her last look has me blown away.

I really appreciate her drag, it always feels like it truly comes from her. It's thrifty. Quirky. Personal. Full of heart.  I have so much more respect for something like that, than all these garments produced by the same 3 designers Ru girls recruit. 

I give Yvie ****, but im a FAN FAN so Ive seen all the interviews and I know Yvie REFUSES to spend money on drag like Shea or Mik would. She prefers and identifies heavily with the idea of creating your own illusion as expression moreso than being a "model" like a lot of queens have become and I appreciate that.

Yvie does feel like a drag queen to me, Shea now feels like a model and im torn on that right now. I dont want models, I want drag queens!

RuPauls_Drag_U_Draguation_Speeches__RuPa

On 6/12/2022 at 4:32 PM, Bimbo said:

5DbHmhx.jpg

Y1VakQi.gif

A fraud :skull:

18 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

Take my hand, stay Joanne...

:bibliahh:

2 hours ago, P.O.P said:

Jaida should have done something like this 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952e593be019d057eb4ee

Jaida would be UNSTOPABBLE with a little more studying. After hearing her talk about not finishing school and everything it resonated with me that she is naturally talented, but not that smart (not her fault). She's ditzy and fun, but imagine her with a bit more fine tuning and with points of reference for each runway, she would be GOD TIER.

After seeing her public speaking I'm noticing she is not comfortable thinking on her feet and it takes experience so im exited for her journey. Her look under the veil was also INSANE and if I heard Untucked correctly, the judges may have noted it to her and even mentioned that the veil should come off.

If I were Yvie, I would've served Veil of Veronica realness and had mouths on the ground when the pic showed Beyonce on the veil during the reveal.

veil-of-veronica-56bfa72e5f9b5829f866fc9

Edited by satellites.™

THEE did it, Joe

Do383Gm.png

svmV8ay.png

Symone took the stage live with one of her peers, Vice President Kamala Harris at DC Capital Pride Festival

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

1YVc5Ph.png

EPISODE 5: DRAGULATION SPEECHES

gIsaTZ2.png

This season, we're getting 12 non-elimination episodes for our legendary All Winners season of All Stars 7. Throughout the competition, the queens are competing for Legendary Legend Stars to compete in the final. Since there are no eliminations, and Drag Race is known for some...suspicious judging, we're going to see how the panel of ATRL f*gs would judge the queens each episode, looking at their cumulative total at the end of the season to see who slayed AS7.

Over 80 members cast their vote last round

@Afferty @alejandreaux  @alfonso12 @Almodusa @AlottaWarmheart @Angels

@Antonini @argos @bestfiction @Bimbo @Bindi @Body Talk @Both Sides Now

@boys @ChrisX @D e v o n @D-@-N @Dekkan @Desire @Edge Of Glory

@Elysium @EriKills @Fancyhoodlum @feelslikeadream @Flexus @Galang

@genetic fail @Gigii @Héloïse @Hephaestus @HotFriedChicken

@Hurem @Ice @IlianVargas @Jacobdaniel @justlore @KaledKalil

@karron0624 @KasioKas @khalyan @killer_rose @kipperskipper

@LastKiss @LionH3art @Little Dark Age @LookinIn @Lord Gaga @loveisdead9582

@lurker @Mars! @mindbender @Namigo @Nickimeetsatrl @Not Like The Movies

@NumbSoul @OreGuy @P.O.P @pigeon @Purr @R.E.M. @Rabbit @Rhenny

@roso @Rotunda @Ruschi @satellites.™ @Save The Day @Sebas @Seffers

@Sheegs @SitarHero @slimfem @SpaceMan @Stan @Subomie @sunmimi imfurst

@t.A.T.u. @Thanatos @That Bad Eartha @toy soldier. @ucanfma @Why

@Witch Privilege @XoutrageousX @xrosup @yourfaveisaflop @Yves

@alliexxxxandra @wehan6 @matheusbep @Anvarie @Claymore

EPISODE 5

https://forms.gle/2Xgtt93si4kRbSMA8

8HHjsTM.png

Voting will close on Wednesday so get yours in now

So far, this is the first week where ATRL has disagreed with who deserved a Legendary Legend star :eli:

15 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Yeah I'm not seeing the problem either. :lakitu:

Rosé's make-up in this :toofunny2: How did it get WORSE than what it was?

And why is Alaska associating herself with these overgrown Troll dolls?

17 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Rosé's make-up in this :toofunny2: How did it get WORSE than what it was?

kRnjI7uv.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.