RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1YVc5Ph.png

EPISODE 5: DRAGULATION SPEECHES

gIsaTZ2.png

This season, we're getting 12 non-elimination episodes for our legendary All Winners season of All Stars 7. Throughout the competition, the queens are competing for Legendary Legend Stars to compete in the final. Since there are no eliminations, and Drag Race is known for some...suspicious judging, we're going to see how the panel of ATRL f*gs would judge the queens each episode, looking at their cumulative total at the end of the season to see who slayed AS7.

Over 80 members cast their vote last round

@Afferty @alejandreaux  @alfonso12 @Almodusa @AlottaWarmheart @Angels

@Antonini @argos @bestfiction @Bimbo @Bindi @Body Talk @Both Sides Now

@boys @ChrisX @D e v o n @D-@-N @Dekkan @Desire @Edge Of Glory

@Elysium @EriKills @Fancyhoodlum @feelslikeadream @Flexus @Galang

@genetic fail @Gigii @Héloïse @Hephaestus @HotFriedChicken

@Hurem @Ice @IlianVargas @Jacobdaniel @justlore @KaledKalil

@karron0624 @KasioKas @khalyan @killer_rose @kipperskipper

@LastKiss @LionH3art @Little Dark Age @LookinIn @Lord Gaga @loveisdead9582

@lurker @Mars! @mindbender @Namigo @Nickimeetsatrl @Not Like The Movies

@NumbSoul @OreGuy @P.O.P @pigeon @Purr @R.E.M. @Rabbit @Rhenny

@roso @Rotunda @Ruschi @satellites.™ @Save The Day @Sebas @Seffers

@Sheegs @SitarHero @slimfem @SpaceMan @Stan @Subomie @sunmimi imfurst

@t.A.T.u. @Thanatos @That Bad Eartha @toy soldier. @ucanfma @Why

@Witch Privilege @XoutrageousX @xrosup @yourfaveisaflop @Yves

@alliexxxxandra @wehan6 @matheusbep @Anvarie @Claymore

EPISODE 5

https://forms.gle/2Xgtt93si4kRbSMA8

8HHjsTM.png

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Raja's lip sync was serving when a song you like comes on at the bar and you dance a little in your seat. I love her so much :toofunny3:

I share the same sentiment: The Vivienne was definitely robbed this week. If it were up to me, Jinkx and Viv would be top 2. I guess they had to give Raja a star since she still hasn't won one and she did a great job and this might be the closest she would be to winning one.

But if the top 2 were Raja and either Jinkx or Viv, I'd say the latter should've been included. Despite the mediocre runway look, her graduation speech shits on everyone else's.

I felt like the best was Jinkxx this week :clap3: I didnt get the love for Raja tbh.

Monet looked so beautiful but i felt like the dress should've been shorter. Jinkx was also very pretty. :clap3:

Trinity, we see you spent a lot of monry for your runways  but sweetie, they do not feel very special.  Raja on the other hand, spent a lot of money ans she was amazing on the runway :clap3:

Shea has been serving boots back to back these couple of weeks, I hope she'll fix it because she served one of the best looks of all time on the first episode.

Shea was definitely the worst this week, as well as last week. While on the other hand, Yvie was a contender for a top 2 spot the last 2 weeks. Love that for her.

Wow Jinkx is really unstoppable

I love Raja but I don't like her speech actually, the laughs were also very force

Everyone did really well actually even Yvie I wondered if there were some ghost writing going on

But I would've put Shea, Trinity or even Monet in the top instead, their speech felt more sincere

2 hours ago, P.O.P said:

I kinda screamed at her soccer mom look during the lip sync.

I am yet to see someone praising Jinkx's fashion though, even though she had to a lot of room to grow compared to other winners.

Her looks pf this week and the first week were amazing but I agree with the lipsync look :bibliahh:what the f was even that :bibliahh:

Raja did NOT deserve to be too 2, wasn’t funny in the slightest, and to make things worse her lipsync was Charlie Hides level of awful :bibliahh:

Viv or even Yvie would’ve been better picks. I like Raja but she hasn’t been top 2 worthy in any challenge yet.

Shea's look this week was FAR from a boot when it was in fact one of the best of the whole runway :biblio:

The way some of you girls lash Shea & Monet over every little thing is giving exactly what it looks like 

Jinkx’s one liners were NOT as funny as the others’ :rip: (she just repeated she was hit by a car, i know in standup comedy, referential jokes from an earlier story is common but it’s SUCH an overdone trope. It’s predictable.) 

and she didn’t really have any touching moments like some of the other speeches had. 

Raja/The Viv/Shea/Yvie had far better, more interesting and funny speeches. I remember liking Monet’s speech but going first kind of made her forgettable. 

this one was hard to judge, no one stood out too much. Trinity was the worst in the speech and Jinkx was worst on the runway. I think Shea deserved a mention for her performance but the runway was like a bad version of her episode 1 lip sync outfit

Raja ATE that runway and I found her speech to be really funny so I am happy for her. Unfortunately the good sis was never able to lipsynch to a more energetic song so I knew she would be a mess from beginning to end. She slays sultry songs though.

5 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Now what kind of riggory. Raja and Jinkx were 2 of the worst :skull:

Top 2 was hands down Viv & Monet 

You Raja stans better come to terms with her losing this season cause she will NOT survive a lispync for the crown moment. That was awful

Miss thing why are you always putting down the SOLE Asian winner in 14 years? Sounds very suspicious if you ask me...

2 minutes ago, GlamourCadaver said:

The way this thread only understands racism through the context of weaponizing the show's racism against asian queens against members speaking up about anti-blackness :dies:  Whatever, girl.

Weaponizing race? You would know that first hand.

Edited by Claymore

4 minutes ago, Claymore said:

Weaponizing race? You would know that first hand.

:lmao: :worship:

Lip sync ranking so far:

1- Shea

2- Viv

3- Monet

4- Jaida

5- Jinkx (RHI)

6- Trinity (RHI)

7- Trinity (GL)

8- Jinkx (LWSTD)

9- Jinkx (BIC)

10- Raja

Well at this point this is Jinkx's Drag Race 

This woman is unstoppable in the challenges and lipsyncs 

Raja deserved the top2 , the Viv was also hilarious 

Yvie was robbed from top 2 this episode idc. 

Jinkx didn’t deserve it and I’m tired of her terrible and boring runways. 

45 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The way some of you girls lash Shea & Monet over every little thing is giving exactly what it looks like 

Does it give the exact same thing when you praise them for littlest things?

You know, like the time when you found it hilarious that Monet could not accommodate her nose prosthetics properly...

Yvie was READY to **** that lipsync up :emofish:

But at least grandma Raja finally got a Legendary Legend Star! :smitten:

The Vivienne was perfect with her drunk Bette Davis impersonation.

Ru hoopin and hollering for Raja NOT being funny was sending me :ahh: 

the Viv was def robbed. Also I honestly wish Yvie was doing better so we could at least get a good lipsync out of her, this weeks was one of the worst I’ve seen in my life 

shea was best dressed, I gagged at the veil look and she looked stunning at the podium 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.