RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

16 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

so they read the bottom girls for not matching the doll but they send nymphia's ass to the back... how was she not on the bottom then, with unmatching hair and unmatching outfit??? oh ok i see what's going on

Her dressed looked good :rip:

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I really like Xunami. I don’t think she’s serving anything special, but I love her personality and she’s extremely pretty in and out of drag.

She’s legitimately the opposite of Kandy. Nice and sweet, flies a bit under the radar, looks good in and out of drag… kind of shocking that they’re drag family.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Crystal was a great guest, always loved her energy and sense of fashion/art

17 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

so they read the bottom girls for not matching the doll but they send nymphia's ass to the back... how was she not on the bottom then, with unmatching hair and unmatching outfit??? oh ok i see what's going on

Imagine thinking that the problem with judging this episode was that Nymphia was not in the bottom while Dawn nearly won for looking like a secondhand last minute Spirit costume and not wearing elf ears. 

We have to be serious for a second

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Crystal was chill and honest on the Pit Stop, but the energy between her and Trixie was weird maybe. But you guys are smoking crack cause the episode with Maddy was one of the best this season, their chemistry was amazing.

Trixie is lowkey being robotic this season :emofish:

59 minutes ago, Stan said:

If Nymphia talks about Banana‘s again next episode, I fear I‘ll have to go from stan to hater 

i just wish she had acknowledged her odd obsession instead of being so seemingly nonchalant about it

imo this could have worked for Nymphia :-*

"Here she goes again, the 52nd edition of the Banana loving barbie. But wait, what is she doing? She's taking off her yellow banana suit? What could be underneath it?"

nymphia reveals into another yellow outfit

"MORE YELLOWWW. That's right, this little potassium filled doll will eat her heart out with all the bananas in the world. For the first 50 purchases of the special collectible edition, you get a free banana"

throws a yellow dildo at rupaul

"This long, thick and most importantly yellow 'banana' is sure to fill you right up with all the potassium you need. Shipping now from Thailand. *something Thai*"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfh4Kn8L7XzaazZqXijzP

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Also, I really like Xunami. I don’t think she’s serving anything special, but I love her personality and she’s extremely pretty in and out of drag.

She’s legitimately the opposite of Kandy. Nice and sweet, flies a bit under the radar, looks good in and out of drag… kind of shocking that they’re drag family.

Kandy looked good most of the time in her original season + her mug was always beat

she's one of the only girls i can think of who genuinely had a worse package on AS than in her original season

Nymphia was in a precarious situation this week and I think sticking with the yellow/banana theme (even if it's played out) was her best bet. If she wouldn't have done the banana thing, the judges would've read her for not being her 'authentic' self and sticking to her brand or wtv.

I think she had the second best constructed outfit of the night (second to Q).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Imagine thinking that the problem with judging this episode was that Nymphia was not in the bottom while Dawn nearly won for looking like a secondhand last minute Spirit costume and not wearing elf ears. 

We have to be serious for a second

dawn will not win, it is obvious :rip: there is no reason to be pressed about her.

nymphia on the other hand is being pushed by the production. she mentions in her audition that she customizes dolls and they make the girl do a doll customization challenge :rip: next week will be taiwanese speaking challenge probably.

her hair was a completely different color than the doll and same with the huge ribbon. geneva and mhi'ya was told to lipsync for the SAME reason. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

18 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Her dressed looked good :rip:

never said it didn't

5 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

dawn will not win, it is obvious :rip: there is no reason to be pressed about her.

nymphia on the other hand is being pushed by the production. she mentions in her audition that she customizes dolls and they make the girl do a doll customization challenge :rip: next week will be taiwanese speaking challenge probably.

her hair was a completely different color than the doll and same with the huge ribbon. geneva and mhi'ya was told to lipsync for the SAME reason. 

Wow ur pressed :ahh:

• Like 1

Just now, Kristie Kuwa said:

Wow ur pressed :ahh:

obviously. hate when their hypocrisy shows this clearly. :snowball: imagine reading yawn for the elf ears for the past 3 episodes and giving nymphia passes for the same banana theme. girl we GET it.

This new immunity concept isnt working for me, it feels very anti climatic. Remember Tyra doing horrendous one week but conveniently winning immunity the week previous? I prefer that over the queens holding onto a potion all season. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Lol Nymphia's is probably a tad bit up there with Q and Dawn. It's just the story that's not giving. 

Also, what hypocrisy? She hasn't been critiqued since the ball challenge, so how can the judges clock her?

I bet she would have been read about the bow and hair not matching, but at the end of the day she's safe, so... :michael:

Also it's not like she goes out the runway every week wearing yellow. 

Make it make sense.gif

Edited by AlGreRithm

14 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

obviously. hate when their hypocrisy shows this clearly. :snowball: imagine reading yawn for the elf ears for the past 3 episodes and giving nymphia passes for the same banana theme. girl we GET it.

Its a branding challenge. Her brand is banana yellow. How do u want to criticize THAT? :rip:

Just now, Kristie Kuwa said:

Its a branding challenge. Her brand is banana yellow. How do u want to criticize THAT? :rip:

but they praised dawn and put her on top for not doing her regular makeup for the challenge? :rip: clearly their focus was supposed to be on the design and resemblance, rather than branding.

34 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

Trixie is lowkey being robotic this season :emofish:

i just wish she had acknowledged her odd obsession instead of being so seemingly nonchalant about it

imo this could have worked for Nymphia :-*

"Here she goes again, the 52nd edition of the Banana loving barbie. But wait, what is she doing? She's taking off her yellow banana suit? What could be underneath it?"

nymphia reveals into another yellow outfit

"MORE YELLOWWW. That's right, this little potassium filled doll will eat her heart out with all the bananas in the world. For the first 50 purchases of the special collectible edition, you get a free banana"

throws a yellow dildo at rupaul

"This long, thick and most importantly yellow 'banana' is sure to fill you right up with all the potassium you need. Shipping now from Thailand. *something Thai*"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfh4Kn8L7XzaazZqXijzP

Writing/language indeed isn't her strong suit. I'm kinda scared for her for snatch game, roast and rumix :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, AlGreRithm said:

Writing/language indeed isn't her strong suit. I'm kinda scared for her for snatch game, roast and rumix :gaycat6:

She'll do well in roast at least I'm willing to bet money on that, her shades in untuck were quick and funny. If someone who would struggle i would say Plane :ducky:

PUSSYCAT RUNWAY

12. Megami 

EUq9TtO6huWhLLu7bfu0PWlakhS_FWoVtmFENP7iXnbSczYE6K7nUNjxCOxM9DKZz4qpuOPf4v3Tl6ihQOHPkXgsYR7mD1ae5GnKqidNu08nj-0dat9hF41kC28vMK9xaBP5j6XGDUFrXkJwwvz8mF8_W5AWew

TOP TOOTS: 0

TOOTS: 11
BOOTS: 43
BOTTOM BOOTS: 27

SCORE: -113

BOTTOM BOOT

• Haha 3

PUSSYCAT RUNWAY

11. Amanda Tori Eviction

nqrwIvTPA82l9jck5DDmMmqhONXuyjCcKk65_fqYyGJ6XVSBzVMLHv5JruMF0PdnUZOHerajtKQHVcuBmrxTG-ngDf7fFifGZ03_i7A4j0PnjMbo8IHka5OMF1mO5Y_kK5ZnuOoo6_Da8H69dB4tVZxdlsdn3g

TOP TOOTS: 1 @bestfiction

TOOTS: 11
BOOTS: 46
BOTTOM BOOTS: 23

SCORE: -101

BOOT

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I feel kinda crazy for not seeing why it’s such a big deal Sapphira used her immunity. There have been countless examples of the judges having horrible taste and putting people in the bottom that didn’t deserve to be there. Why risk it? It’s not like her garment was amazing, plus most likely she won’t need the potion (aside from production now sabotaging her since she had a face crack moment on camera) 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, AlGreRithm said:

Also, what hypocrisy? She hasn't been critiqued since the ball challenge, so how can the judges clock her?

I bet she would have been read about the bow and hair not matching, but at the end of the day she's safe, so... :michael:

Also it's not like she goes out the runway every week wearing yellow. 

Make it make sense.gif

yeah i kinda lied when i said they read dawn for her branding cause not really :skull:but my point stands regarding this week. if geneva and mhiya were in the bottom for not being identical to the doll, then nymphia should have been in the same boat.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.