RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Kind of live for how delusional she is :bibliahh:

I feel like in her head she looks like Willow.

• Haha 4

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

MAddys video passing Bobs in views in less than 6 hours. :deadbanana2:

Whoo, she's gonna STRUGGLE on All Winners 2 aint she? 

Maddy is going to do really well in All Winners 2 after she wins España Vs the world season 1 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Is it problematic to say her tattoos make her looks look like ****?

They're too messy, they're distracting and make as a whole look cluttered on the runway.

• Like 3

why everyone seems to hate megami

• Like 2

I never thought I would see a day where Maddy ******* Morphosis would give us a better diss track than Bob the Drag Queen, yet here we are...

• Like 2

I can't tell if Bob and Maddy are just kidding or for real :deadbanana2:

I'm kinda sad cause idk why but I'm not connecting with this season AT ALL. I miss the live episode, I catch up a day or two later (never happened before) and I feel like I didn't really miss anything? Nothing really gag worthy or super inspiring... the personalities are bland, the drag is ok, the villain lacks wit, the "artsy kooky" queen isn't actually kooky she just wears ugly ****, the obvious front-runners aren't that exciting...

370a37c496b92642238a00a1eb20d455.gif

• Haha 2

Idk I kind of have a soft spot of Megami, like all of my squatting friends are exactly like her. I know she will pull out a random anarchist society living in India and say ‘theyve got it figured out’ mid conversation like its nobodies business!

not maddy vs bob of all "beefs" happening lmao (and maddy for tricking us that monet was on her track jsjsjs)

wouldnt be surprised if they both ended up in a sibling rivalry/give it to me straight ep (bob/monet/mistress did that lol)

12 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Is it problematic to say her tattoos make her looks look like ****?

They're too messy, they're distracting and make as a whole look cluttered on the runway.

I really like Megami and I think she has an interesting pov, but yeah I also have this issue with her.

I don't think the tattoos themselves are ugly, but they take away from the looks, especially when they're see-through like this runway and the Gaga one.

I have to admit that I'm not too fond of tattoos on drag quees in general, but just because they take me out of the illusion. 

• Like 1

Which queen has the hairy legs? Who ever they are, it’s time for them to go home next episode 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

She is Geneva, Geneva mas Latina.

She's told you like thirty times. 

Megami actually kind of impressed me in the challenge last episode but that runway…

Looked like an uglier Dahlia Sin elimination look

• Haha 1

Megami’s look would have been fine with bigger, better realized wings. I think she posted pics on social media with way better wings. The ones she wore on the runway tanked it 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bimbo said:

the obvious front-runner isn't that exciting...

370a37c496b92642238a00a1eb20d455.gif

... Just say you hate asian people honestly

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I mean if the category was ‘my best friends high school Halloween party’ she kinda nailed it 

22 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

... Just say you hate asian people honestly

the way you fully edited my quote :deadbanana:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dancehall Queen said:

Babes you’re literally named after her 

This is one of the funniest things I've read here in a while. Thanks for the laugh :dies:

I wish Maddy had a read about Bob never actually being in drag. Like I know she is touring with Madonna but every time I see her content she is out of drag :rip:

Mirage pussycat wig runway:

b0i228tqvugc1.jpg?width=1170&format=pjpg4xyu47tqvugc1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&aji12m7tqvugc1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

mirage-mirage-amuro.gif

• Like 14

Not too much on miss Megami now, she gagged the girls hard

• Like 8

1 hour ago, PMM said:

Mirage pussycat wig runway:

b0i228tqvugc1.jpg?width=1170&format=pjpg4xyu47tqvugc1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&aji12m7tqvugc1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

mirage-mirage-amuro.gif

This MOTHER, ugh :jonnycat:

• Like 5

Banner.png?ex=65c978dc&is=65b703dc&hm=a5a039df25521e935a9606fc56e2ea972df1ac618a0b8583d32594c42c046fea&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=1107&height=623

FASHION PHOTO RUVIEW & RATE-A-QUEEN

Links for the next two surveys are now live. 

As always, for Fashion Photo Ruview you should give at most 1 top toot and at most 1 bottom boot. 

For Rate-A-Queen, please rank your top 3 and bottom 3 queens of the week, while also designating whether you think this challenge should result in a solo win or a group win. Deadline is Friday at 12PM Eastern.

FPR (Pussycat Wigs): 

https://forms.gle/Jbm4mA3dk4w2cero8

Rate-A-Queen (Girl Groups):

https://forms.gle/GzJKTvSziZnjuEtLA

Edited by Rotunda
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@Rotunda

finished mine. This week was kind of hard because no one was absolutely garbage in the challenge (q couldn’t dance but her verse was great, ATM needed a wardrobe and wig change but her dancing and verse were good, etc). The runway had three that weren’t quite up to par but the rest were simply separating who I loved over who I liked least. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.