RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

so many boots this week :rip:

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Banner.png?ex=65c978dc&is=65b703dc&hm=a5a039df25521e935a9606fc56e2ea972df1ac618a0b8583d32594c42c046fea&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=1107&height=623

FASHION PHOTO RUVIEW & RATE-A-QUEEN

Links for the next two surveys are now live. 

As always, for Fashion Photo Ruview you should give at most 1 top toot and at most 1 bottom boot. 

For Rate-A-Queen, please rank your top 3 and bottom 3 queens of the week, while also designating whether you think this challenge should result in a solo win or a group win. Deadline is Friday at 12PM Eastern.

FPR (Pussycat Wigs): 

https://forms.gle/Jbm4mA3dk4w2cero8

Rate-A-Queen (Girl Groups):

https://forms.gle/GzJKTvSziZnjuEtLA

for me ..... personally

1 group: Morphine (9) Q (2) Dawn (8) Sapphira (8-) [Morphine slayed, Q had cute verse but the dancing ] 
2 group: Plasma (7) Amanda (6) Xunami (6) Plane (6)  [ Xunami and Plane were better in the background than in their verses; Amanda could be 7 but her hair ] 
3 group: Miyah (9) Geneva (8) Megami (9+) Nymphia (8+) [ the choreo this group had is fire, the flow of Megami verse and Miyah whispers are sending me to heaven ]

i watched those again

20 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Omg what is going on with Roscoes they cannot get it together with the guests it seems. Why is Megami there alone? Lmao, she is not popular enough. Where are the other S16 girls? Why have we seen Detox twice? Why are so many people canceling? I'm so over it, I don't even wanna watch this boring shyt

wasn't it because of extreme weather conditions though? Detox and Denali are from Chicago, so they filled in when other queens (I believe Sasha Colby) had to cancel. and Naysha had to cancel once as well - then we only had Kara and Batty. but yes, it's not the same with 1 queen from this season and hosts. we need at least 1 more other queen.

• Like 2

RuPaul's wax statue at Madame Tussauds' London museum unveiled today:

Michelle Visage unveils RuPaul's new Madame Tussauds London figure on Feb. 06, 2024

One of their better likenesses recently. 

Edited by Hector
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hector said:

Michelle Visage unveils RuPaul's new Madame Tussauds London figure on Feb. 06, 2024

Michelle's looks great too.

• Haha 6

This was SO terrible overall. 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Hector said:

They better call Raven to fix this mug.

Edited by Afferty

34 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

This was SO terrible overall. 

Bosco was worse than Farrah Moan minus the fall. :toofunny3:

• Like 1

Nymph getting 2 shoots from Raja so far feels correct :cm: :clap3:

Spotify:

She's Such a ***** - 2 030 966

work.

• Like 7

the s14 talent show was ruff 

• Like 3

Does anyone else have the URGE to hire/collaborate with a drag queen like Q as their personal stylist(clothes designer) like I do IF I were a celebrity...She's TRULY for the gods from what I've seen

Also, what are y'alls updated rankings on the top "Fashion queens" from the franchise (Raja will ALWAYS default to #1 for me thanks to ha pleather look from AS7)

Edited by theoghon

6 minutes ago, theoghon said:

Does anyone else have the URGE to hire/collaborate with a drag queen like Q as their personal stylist(clothes designer) like I do IF I were a celebrity...She's TRULY for the gods from what I've seen

Also, what are y'alls updated rankings on the top "Fashion queens" from the franchise (Raha will ALWAYS default to #1 for me thanks to ha pleather look from AS7)

It’s a toss up between Raja, Violet, Symone

• Like 4

I knew I could trust Roger on this one :fan:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, theoghon said:

Also, what are y'alls updated rankings on the top "Fashion queens" from the franchise (Raja will ALWAYS default to #1 for me thanks to ha pleather look from AS7)

25 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

I knew I could trust Roger on this one :fan:

Are we counting Raja's Fashion Photo Review takes towards the ranking?

:clack:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, theoghon said:

Raja is solidly my number one too even before AS7. Then I'd say Detox and Aquaria. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dekkan said:

Are we counting Raja's Fashion Photo Review takes towards the ranking?

:clack:

if you want...

spacer.png

I thought the same thing when I saw that tweet.. felt a bit tone deaf. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Dekkan said:

Spotify:

She's Such a ***** - 2 030 966

work.

Today's Update: 2,113,904 (+82,938)

Not miss girl doing more daily than some of our faves' music. :deadbanana2: Deserved though. :clap3:

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Today's Update: 2,113,904 (+82,938)

Not miss girl doing more daily than some of our faves' music. :deadbanana2: Deserved though. :clap3:

I wonder how much is she getting paid for this

25 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I thought the same thing when I saw that tweet.. felt a bit tone deaf. 

You can't be transphobic to non-trans ppl. Let's not reach. It's bizarre though to put a pic of Bob on a tweet about a serious topic like this. Not to mention she looks nothing like Michelle Obama.

1 minute ago, dumbsparce said:

You can't be transphobic to non-trans ppl. Let's not reach. It's bizarre though to put a pic of Bob on a tweet about a serious topic like this. Not to mention she looks nothing like Michelle Obama.

I think Bob was referencing the fact that a lot of right wingers say Michelle Obama is a trans man because of their misogynoir 

I agree with you but I get what Bob is saying too

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Giancor said:

I wonder how much is she getting paid for this

Streaming pays sooo little that it will take a while for her to see anything substantial from the song streams alone. For example, we're all excited this is doing so well compared to the start of pretty much every other Ru girl's songs, but online Spotify royalty calculators estimate it's only made anywhere from around $2-$9.5K ($5K average) so far even with how well it's doing (the exact number depending on where each stream originates from).

Since it looks like she released it herself, she could possibly be getting all of the revenue though depending on the agreements she has with the writer/producer/etcetera, so that's potentially good news for her.

I think the real monetary value the song will bring her is in the fact it and the televised performance attached to it will clearly make her a sought after live act for years to come. She's pretty much guaranteed to be booked and busy for as long as she wants to be. :clap3:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.