NgHm7qS.gif

Β 

now My ex is back in picture. My partner is starting to be all cute againΒ 

they are called a ex for a reason. But good luckΒ 

8 hours ago, Queen. said:

they are called a ex for a reason. But good luckΒ 

My ex is legit really gross its like how did I date him.Β :sick:Β 

Β 

Just my current bf doesn't like that his back in my life and I dont blame him.

I don’t want to go into details but I’m slowly losing someone. **** July the worst month everΒ 

Linkin park will always be the greatest band ever to exist in this world! and they need more love here.

Β 

KX1yps2.gif

I didn't think I'd actually leave that consultation with a prescription but here we are

Not getting my passport til August 2ndΒ :rip: but at least I'll still have a month of summer leftΒ 

3 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

Both Twitter and Messenger aren't working right now... I wonder what's going on.

Β 

jQt7fW4.thumb.gif.d9d0c5550080aa6f779d5e

Oh so it's really down, I thought I was hacked cause it says i've logged out and it won't let me log back inΒ 

I've been wanting to get into the Kingdom Hearts series again but I'm so lost on whether to jump straight to KH3 or work my way through all the games after the first one... :matty:

i made my first gay friend yesterday but we just slept together so i dont think we can be friends anymore. i will try again next time.

4 hours ago, Revolution said:

i made my first gay friend yesterday but we just slept together so i dont think we can be friends anymore. i will try again next time.

My best friend and I started off as friends with benefits , anything is possibleΒ :heart:

I was performing a task at work that i've never done.. little did I know, my coworker has experience in it. she stayed quiet the entire time. didnt help me. I had a call with higher ups and went through the steps of the task (that I did not perform correctly) and she was on that call and did not even step in to clarify the right way of performing it. I had to reach out to her and ask her directly if this was correct, and then she tells me "no you do it this way"

Β 

was she trying to set me up to fail? like if you see i am not doing it right, and you are ON THE CALL, why not step in to correct me?

Evermore was My #1 in 2007! was my #2 for a long time till I discovered Denis Stoff then was #3 and dropped once I discovered MGK which jumped at #2

Β 

2 more plays TWO MORE Allday Plays and Evermore will Drop At #5!

Β 

15 years of last.fm and Evermore has dropped 5 spotsΒ :deadbanana4:Β but IF i had lastfm in 2005 Evermore would probably still be at #1 with 100k plays or some ****

On 7/15/2022 at 12:55 AM, Aristotle said:

I have an exam in Saturday and it is the last one for the Summer. Wish me luck.Β :heart2:

It was a disaster. It is what it is.Β 

4 hours ago, Devin said:

Abel tour was amazing, next up Kendricks tour.Β :jonny5:

I want to see Abel's new tour so bad :jonny:

4 minutes ago, Jotham said:

I want to see Abel's new tour so bad :jonny:

I would highly recommend and not just cause I’ma XO fan but the production is great to experience.Β 
Β 

:jonny5:

I now own all hard copies of Allay's albums! they look so good in person OMGΒ :jonnycat:

I wish the Illuminati were real so I could just sell my soul to Satan instead of apply to jobs

Edited by Jotham

2 hours ago, Jotham said:

I wish the Illuminati were real so I could just sell my soul to Satan instead of apply to jobs

Chile I hope you not serious?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.