Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Cotton said:

Red Velvet can just skip that summer comeback entirely then bc we don’t want any summer themed comeback in August :gaycat6:

There's also Seulgi's solo which is looking more and more likely to be happening. Plus possibly another GOT unit on the way at some point. 

 

I'm kinda concerned because idk how SM is gonna fit it all in. 

Best case for RV is probably new album in September and then repackage in November or something. August is pretty much taken already.

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The aespa comeback will be awful. Savage was pure garbage.

FINALLY :jonny5:

july 8th is so far away though wtf :rip:

Edited by hallucinate

I have Definitely seen that Girls logo font somewhere, SM better watch out.

The Mys are finally eating:jonny6:Blinks are still eating those magazine covers, IG posts and same old stylings :rip:

 

I hope all the girlies comeback this summer! ITs gonna be pack with BOPS 

3 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

FINALLY :jonny5:

july 8th is so far away though wtf :rip:

On the plus side, it means a longer pre-order period this time (as long as SM drops that link soon).

I feel like they could possibly do serious numbers :dancehall:

Aespa could had at least drop the first title + video in two weeks, then they can release the ep/full album on July 8 with another MV. 
 

I hate when they tease you for month, literally hate the western influences on marketing so much! 

New mini album announced, whilst the title from their last mini is still charting :clap3:

 

 

Aespa July & then SNSD a month later, potentially RV in September. Blessed :chick3:

5 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

I have Definitely seen that Girls logo font somewhere, SM better watch out.

it reminds me of the old Bjork logo

 

File:Björk - Post Logo.png - Wikimedia Commons

3 minutes ago, Zack said:

On the plus side, it means a longer pre-order period this time (as long as SM drops that link soon).

I feel like they could possibly do serious numbers :dancehall:

honestly wouldn't be surprised if it they pull 700k+:jonny5:

just hoping the title track has a better chorus compared to savage, i already know the mini will be great so :gaygacat6:

12 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

I have Definitely seen that Girls logo font somewhere, SM better watch out.

The logo reminds me of like some of the Pokemon games. I feel like this comeback is probably gonna be more cute and youthful judging from Life's Too Short's sound. 

JOY special album "Hello" was released 1 year ago today. 

 

I can never watch this MV without smiling by the end. Truly living up to her name :clap3:

 

 

1 hour ago, mokitsu said:

july 8th though :rip:

Ikr I hate how long teasing became the norm for kpop now :rip:

I blame BTS

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

The aespa comeback will be awful. Savage was pure garbage.

Said nobody ever

 

BadBoy

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.