Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

I’m late to the TWICE announcement, those girls don’t sleep but I’m excited :gaycat4:

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Take Me Apart said:

I’ve literally never met a DIVE… their success seem very GP-driven no ? Or like fans like them but never ULT them.. idk some food for thought 

 

 

mrCj2P0.gif

pretty sure there are some here in the thread but it’s also hard to say a group is your ult when they have yet to hit a double-digit song count

 

spacer.png

not new jennies smashing hard on spotify global and US, effortlessly

 

the song is so good while driving top down by the beach at sunset

 

yr.gif

how are new jennies and lsrfm smashing hard WW out of the gate?

is it because of BTS/hybe or 4th gen girlies are just lucky like that?

 

yr.gif

OMG TWICE SO SOON? :gaycatina1:

It looks like a youthful concept. I know this thread hates cutesy stuff but give us Likey 2.0!

 

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

how are new jennies and lsrfm smashing hard WW out of the gate?

is it because of BTS/hybe or 4th gen girlies are just lucky like that?

 

yr.gif

They’re actually pretty big in the us/tik tok because of their R&B influences 

57 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

 

 

 

 

 

The best pokémon evolution ever

 

tumblr_p5ns9swn2S1vrjwbvo1_500.gif

Kween 

 

spacer.png

Wait, I didn’t even know TWICE announced a comeback and with a pre-release soon

 

BP really made pre-releases a thing huh? add that to their ever long list of being influential queens!

47 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Not the offical account tweeting this 

 

 

spacer.png

:deadbanana: I'm sure it's JY Park himself wrote it. Is it true though? I'm shocked it's not Blackpink

17 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Wait, I didn’t even know TWICE announced a comeback and with a pre-release soon

 

BP really made pre-releases a thing huh? add that to their ever long list of being influential queens!

You’re a YG stan and you don’t even know that BB and 2NE1 did it before :deadbanana2:

 

2 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

how are new jennies and lsrfm smashing hard WW out of the gate?

is it because of BTS/hybe or 4th gen girlies are just lucky like that?

 

yr.gif

Is that Yeri?

8 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

You’re a YG stan and you don’t even know that BB and 2NE1 did it before :deadbanana2:

 

I know they did, but they also stopped

and I feel like it wasn’t a thing anymore until BP starting doing it again

 

i didn’t say BP started it, I’m just saying they made it a thing again

 

I really can’t recall any girl groups doing pre-releases until BP started it up again with “The Album” now it’s becoming the norm, which is why I made that statement about BP being influential

6 hours ago, Mel. said:

I was responding to K$ellie actually

secondly, why do you care? I wasn’t talking to you…

 

don’t insert yourself in my business and tell me what I’m doing. Sit your ass back and mind your business

 

the way you’re dragging armies but then using their sad “token stanning” excuse that literally no one actually does except 12 year olds on Twitter

 

Do you guys think that the BG music at 0:57-1:10 is the intro / instrumental for 'OMG' plus a bit of the choreo? :eek:

 

57 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

the way you’re dragging armies but then using their sad “token stanning” excuse that literally no one actually does except 12 year olds on Twitter

The evidence is there….

literally every time a gg releases or debuts ARMY and the kpop fandom as a whole inserts BLACKPINK unsolicited

 

do I need to gather receipts?

I remember seeing a tweet that blew up after ANTIFRAGILE dropped and the tweet saying something along the lines of “BLACKPINK wishes they could make a song like this” just random…

 

so let’s not act like there isn’t token stanning to bash BP and it’s definitely not 12 year olds. A lot of these people are grown adults

 

 

New jeans really have the other girls shaking omg. They are eating on those charts! I like ditto but hope OMG is more upbeat and fun like attention & hype boy.

53 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

 

Do you guys think that the BG music at 0:57-1:10 is the intro / instrumental for 'OMG' plus a bit of the choreo? :eek:

 

that’s my thoughts exactly 

53 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

 

Do you guys think that the BG music at 0:57-1:10 is the intro / instrumental for 'OMG' plus a bit of the choreo? :eek:

 

Streets saying the music clip was available at their official site then got deleted so yeah it probably an instrumental to "OMG".:kitty:

 

6 minutes ago, Hazy said:

that’s my thoughts exactly 

It sounds upbeat! Wouldn't be mad if it's the real thing! :duca:

5 minutes ago, paperfectdelusion said:

Streets saying the music clip was available at their official site then got deleted so yeah it probably an instrumental to "OMG".:kitty:

 

OMG indeed:jonny5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.