Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

Just now, Mel. said:

I don’t give a damn.

it applies to this thread as well

No, you are always fighting with invisible people 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

No, you are always fighting with invisible people 

Junusnysheysh 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

No, you are always fighting with invisible people 

:rip:

3 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

No, you are always fighting with invisible people 

I was responding to K$ellie actually

secondly, why do you care? I wasn’t talking to you…

 

don’t insert yourself in my business and tell me what I’m doing. Sit your ass back and mind your business

 

I can't believe I'm seeing the pinks tomorrow :jonny5:

Omg :jonny5:

 

Side note I'm still playing over and over again ditto :jonny5:

 

 

5 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

No, you are always fighting with invisible people 

Very much this

 

FickleDeliciousAndalusianhorse-max-1mb.g

14 minutes ago, Cheers said:

 

Enough time has passed that we can admit the chorus is a bop 

 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952kyl5m5id4u4ztuwf3bi

The only BLACKPINK girl who has potential to match the success of the group all alone in ANYTHING she does  :clap3: no one else could pull off a song entirely based on praising themselves either 

2 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

I can't believe I'm seeing the pinks tomorrow :jonny5:

Omg :jonny5:

 

 

Love that for you :clap3:

46 minutes ago, Cheers said:

 

Enough time has passed that we can admit the chorus is a bop 

 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952kyl5m5id4u4ztuwf3bi

I actually loved it 

Lalisa love me, Lalisa love me :jamming:

40 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

No, you are always fighting with invisible people 

omg why is it true :rip:

 

34 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

I can't believe I'm seeing the pinks tomorrow :jonny5:

Omg :jonny5:

 

Side note I'm still playing over and over again ditto :jonny5:

 

 

have fun! the girls are amazing!:flower: and be careful with NJ, I had Ditto on repeat and somehow I got in my feelings FOR REAL during and after BP’s show today :rip:

1 hour ago, Cheers said:

 

Enough time has passed that we can admit the chorus is a bop 

 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952kyl5m5id4u4ztuwf3bi

Money got discovered by locals and overplayed it to death, that I find it annoying now. I'm team underrated gem #LALISA now :clap3:

1 hour ago, Selenasworld said:

No, you are always fighting with invisible people 

The way you just CHECKED ha

 

EVbhnZLWAAMud7c1586749898404.thumb.gif.61559c43a0c4b77a1080923c91ea2174.gif

Have we come to accept this as a modern Kpop master piece yet? :coffee2:

4 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Have we come to accept this as a modern Kpop master piece yet? :coffee2:

not really, no

Quote

The never ending cycle of k-pop fans token stanning every new GG that catches some traction just to drag BLACKPINK is getting old.

i mean ppl did the same for Twice. And those GG are all either disbanded or flopping :dies: 

 

 

yall see fany fany tiffany's hit k-drama reborn rich yet :dies: 

2 hours ago, Sorecer said:

Yujin :jonny5:

 

 

I want IVE to have more hard hitting choreography for their next single. Yijin and Gaeul would serve so hard ? 

2 hours ago, rapperjennie said:

no one else could pull off a song entirely based on praising themselves either

 

:gayriahcat2:

3 hours ago, Selenasworld said:

No, you are always fighting with invisible people 

I’m sorry but this is so hilariously accurate :dies:

I’ve literally never met a DIVE… their success seem very GP-driven no ? Or like fans like them but never ULT them.. idk some food for thought 

 

mrCj2P0.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.