Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The whole Loona album being rejected songs, recorded from previous eras, so did they erased chuu lines or begged a member to re-record her part?

@Xalric if BBC won't even be able to force one of the members to rerecord Chuu's lines and just erase them with instrumental I will be laughing so hard :ahh:

(sorry I can't quote)

@Xalric if BBC won't even be able to force one of the members to rerecord Chuu's lines and just erase them with instrumental I will be laughing so hard :ahh:

(sorry I can't quote)

IVE CB on February :gaycat7:

 

 

 

i haven’t listened yet but I know it will be a Christmas classic in few years (in Korea ofc) 

 

 

i see absolutely nothing. Wow. 

atrl is a mess right now 

 

waiting for NewJeans slayage followed by Blackpink concert and Christmas, ahhhh it’s going to be best week of the year 

People still trying to post tweets :dies: the way this thread is nothing without them

https://twitter.com/chansooperior/status/1603405161099296768?s=46&t=YhVk0M-7OKoJv7zLUsiwqg

kings :weeps: so excited for love shot 2022 version and the rest

 

and king kyungsoo on stage again :jonny5:

Edited by hallucinate

This site omg :rip:

The way I can’t post tweets, gif and quote people

 

*Give it Up Deelishis_Gif*

Edited by Pluto2022

Seeing BP in two hours!

Will cherish every second I get to share with legend Jennie :bird:

 

 

Wait AAA was messier than we thought, This year it was in Japan, and by miracle all chinese idols were either not attending for other schedules (Yanan, Jun & The8) or were sick (Xiating) or their company just turned down the invitation (I-DLE). The day of the award it was the anniversary of Nanjing Massacre.

 

On December 13, 1937, during the Sino-Japanese War, Japanese troops occupied Nanjing, the capital of China, and carried out a large-scale massacre, also known as the “Nanjing Massacre”. The exact number of victims was not identified, but it is known that 20,000 to 300,000 Chinese were brutally massacred by the Japanese army for about six weeks, and that 20,000 to 80,000 women were raped.

 

A MESS.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.