K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

2 hours ago, Take Me Apart said:

OMG I didn't know my queens were shady like that :bibliahh:

and all the butthurts WY dickriders in the qrts serving cult, **** you and ha! 

Wonyoung : young, successful and rich and this nugu group will not change anything. Weird ass women. 

1 hour ago, Sept said:

People failed to see the difference is that Irene is the official visual/center of RV so she's always in the center in performances. But she has never had the most lines in their songs or a solo part in a special performance for example. And it just makes sense for her to be in the center because that's her role :giraffe:

Kyujin is neither the visual or the most talented member of the group yet she has the most lines, most screentime and all the solo parts which make zero sense to everyone. 

At least when Nayonce was shoved down our throats, we didn't riot because she's undoubtedly the biggest start of the group :redface:

Thanks god Center isn’t based on who’s the prettiest because Tzuyu and Sullyoon would’ve been taken most of the lines. 
If it’s Kyujin which member will take the center position (only Jinni but yk) don’t understand the Kyujin hate train because she’s the most skilled member, Sullyoon is the center, gets  the thumbnail in their MV, and the high note for dice despite her not being the best singer. JYP keep her down to our throats while she’s the least interesting member and is always awkward. 

30 minutes ago, Flomik said:

oh my god I hate JYPE why do they keep giving their groups screechy-аss choruses :rip:

poor ITZY you can literally hear them struggling with that high chorus especially Yeji poor girl :gaycat7:

They sing fine in low registers. Funny because Cheshire seems to be their easiest song to sing. 

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Rino said:

my girl Yujin ate that solo dance breakdown in the end :jonny5: she is so gorgeous 

She's already this good at performing and she's only 19. Imagine how good she'll be in a couple years.

3 hours ago, Hay Amores said:

Let's be real Kyujin is nowhere near pretty, she is a skinnier version of Jiwoo(not by much) which made me wonder why JYP needs both of them. She is their best dancer tho, but even Momo wasn't heavily pushed to center  by JYP, so yeah she must have something on her. 

I peeped that from the jump that Jiwoo and Kyujin are basically the same, didn't want to get dragged for it so decided not to saying anything. Though honestly what is the point of both of them in the group?

3 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Wow, what a line up, the way every top 4th gen bg and gg are attending this music show event :clap3:Only TREASURE and Kep1er are missing

FjhXSuWaEAIxgEm?format=jpg&name=large

STAYC aren't there as well so they're missing someone.

1 hour ago, Floren said:

So does this mean no NCT 2022

rSnViXc.gif

Hopefully yes.

48 minutes ago, Flomik said:

oh my god I hate JYPE why do they keep giving their groups screechy-аss choruses :rip:

poor ITZY you can literally hear them struggling with that high chorus especially Yeji poor girl :gaycat7:

They already scraped the bottom of the barrel with that.

20 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Wonyoung : young, successful and rich and this nugu group will not change anything. Weird ass women. 

2 hours ago, Sept said:

sohee: has a fat ass and sense of humor 

she won :clap3:

1 hour ago, Flomik said:

i have this theory that it’s on purpose to give the illusion of a group being more vocally talented than they actually are + the 14 year old fans can brag about their “high notes” on tiktok and youtube

spacer.png

Edited by hallucinate

it's that time of the year again, did you thank God for living in the same timeline as the TWICE yet?

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Kick out the LIOOOOOON girl from Losserafim and take Jinni.

4clG9AN.gif

every time something happens in kpop y'all rush to come up with a random plan that involves kicking eunchae from her group :deadbanana2: 

4clG9AN.gif

The Kyujin lashings on the last pages :chick3: 

I feel bad that she's getting this hate, but I also noticed the blatant payola she's getting.

But put more pressure on JYP cuz he's the one who decides which member to push the most! 

18 minutes ago, jqnetto said:

it's that time of the year again, did you thank God for living in the same timeline as the TWICE yet?

spacer.png

This classic just turned 5.

spacer.png

eunchae has been serving MPG, put some respect on ha name

spacer.png

pls stop with the Eunchae drags

she’s the future star of Le Sserafim, along with Yunjin! 

26 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

eunchae has been serving MPG, put some respect on ha name

spacer.png

This. Eunchae is just on a different league compared to the other kids like Leeseo & Kyujin

It’s Eunchae>Hyein>>>>>>>>>>Kyujiyola>>>>Leeseoyola for The It Kid title

There is one fraud in Le Sserafim and that ain't Eunchae

When you look at the whole group you don't see it, but when you look individually you see how many steps she misses or skips (especially when you look at her hips compared to other). She improved greatly but she's still miles behind the others.

10 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

the tea. sakura doesnt make sense being in lsrfm

she's there for sales, japan market penetration and bring attention from asian country.

yes, her inclusion makes all senses in term of smart business choice :cm:

2023 News

HIGH UP ENT (Stayc) is preparing for their next group, Holding audition from next months. YG is preparing their next generation with a Korean Tour of Audition too. 

APINK is going to comeback in Q1.

(G)I-DLE also recently shared that they started to record their next album.

Rain has denied leaving his right to ciipher, and said while the group are promoting individually (meaning without the company since they do NOTHING), they are also preparing their comeback.

2 hours ago, Xalric said:

Miss Strawberry nightmare wishes 

WE STAND WITH HER!!! :jonny:

6 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

The SM Sheep in here just need to accept that SM are bad at utilizing every member in their groups due to extreme favoritism. 

I will never forgive SM for wasting Hyo, Yuri, Sooyoung in SNSD like that

You could have brought up fx or rv but instead you brought up the only large female idol group in history where every member is successful on their own :bibliahh:

Edited by Century

Y'all talk about Sakura being off beat and not hitting moves as if she's serving this :oxygen2:

0eb5c1f6278e4566aa59ca8254270798?from=pc

download+%25282%2529.gif

aespa-giselles-dance-mistakes-in-latest-

aespa-giselles-dance-mistakes-in-latest-

2-1.gif

the only  valid k-pop kid ranking is Hyein >>>>> Eunchae >> Jiwoo > Kyujin >>….>> Leeseo 

3 hours ago, Xalric said:

There is one fraud in Le Sserafim and that ain't Eunchae

When you look at the whole group you don't see it, but when you look individually you see how many steps she misses or skips (especially when you look at her hips compared to other). She improved greatly but she's still miles behind the others.

She's last on LSRFM, but she's miles ahead of her 4th Gen peers bar some of the nmixx girls. And yes, I'm including Yujin and Gaeul.