Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

RV and Aespa collab is a dream come true:jonny: Even if it's just for a christmas jingle.

 

Let's quickly move on from Birthday :clap3:

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Hagrene center I hate to see it, Karina or Joy deserves.

 

Giselle serving cvnt, I love her :laugh:

 

Edited by DelRey

Irene ATE omg. Ningning, Giselle, Seulgi and Yeri ate too. I’m actually quite excited for this I hope we get something December Ariana Grande esque

Winter serving again after a year of being boring.. I used to pray for times like these

 

rSnViXc.gif

Need this to become a Christmas classic it would be iconic for the girls. :coffee2:

19 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

Yeri looks like Leeseo here :rip:

Another single release for SHELVED Velvet

 

This drag ages like the worst kind of milk

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Sept said:

Another single release for SHELVED Velvet

 

This drag ages like the worst kind of milk

 

spacer.png

they just keep winning :bird: and we love to see it

6 minutes ago, Sept said:

Oh wow they better SERVE

 

spacer.png

It must be so hard to be a Red Velvet hater. Feeling really bad for them 

 

spacer.png

I'm sorry but IRENE looks the best out of all of them

even the aespa girlies can't compare to her

Oh wow, I hope we get some vocalry on the song from the girls :clap3:

15 minutes ago, PowerGarlic said:

Thank queen for stating facts We need this post pinned quick

Thanks sis, yasss! :flame:

A screaming fest between Wendy, Ningning, Winter and Seulgi we are not ready for. They better serve sth like this

 

 

Just now, Sept said:

A screaming fest between Wendy, Ningning, Winter and Seulgi we are not ready for. They better serve sth like this

 

 

exactly what I want honestly :jonny: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.