K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

23 minutes ago, BTS said:

From all your draggings about Newjeans will you still be stanning Baemon if they’re a bunch of 16 yr olds? :celestial5:

They won't be.

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Vrx. said:

What’s BAEMON’s concept going to be? They can’t recycle girlcrush for a third time in YG

A girl crush y2k maybe? Something like TLC.

5 hours ago, Zack said:

I think it's ATRL in general...are the servers dying or something?

Idk if it's just me but the site keeps going offline for like half a day with errors :deadbanana4:

the thread has been dead for a while imo but the site being a mess doesn’t help either :deadbanana2:i heard the mods talked with the owner and the problems might be solved soon so that’s why the site is offline i think

Happy 4 year’s anniversary to one of the biggest Kpop solo debut of all time and to this NATIONAL Anthem :WAP:

We desperately need a comeback 

5 hours ago, Narima said:

another dud :rip: sad because i liked their debut 

the "get a haircut" part is literally horrible :gaycat6: everything else is pretty good, but it's just that ruining it 

1 hour ago, Companion said:

2 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

EvenNewerJennies™️

I definitely could see an R&B infused y2k girl crush

Wonder what the sound would be like?

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

Unpopular Opinion:

EXO's ballads stomps on their normal songs 

Honestly “Universe” their winter album stomps on a lot of their regular albums, that’s what happens when you have SINGERS in a group 

7 hours ago, Dialamba said:

since Twice :jonny6: Twice is a legendary group I fear 

They are actually very similar to early Twice when you think about it. Debut song (Eleven/LOA) started off slow but then rose to top 10 and had great longevity. Then a massive comeback (LD/CU) with a #1 SOTY. Then another massive comeback (AL/TT) with huge numbers but maybe not as big in the end as the previous one (we'll see about AL but I doubt it'll have as much longevity as LD). Then a Japanese push and doing great over there as well and the girls being overworked are another similarities. 

The only difference being the member solo work and having an actual IT girl.

I guess you could say Starship saw what worked best for TWICE and for BP and applied it to IVE. They kinda feel like a mix of both to me. Not maybe musically but everything else.

YG finally debuting this mythical other girl group....they can barely manage one female artist. Two?

ana ? en Twitter: "RK likes helping out with RJ's gardening ??? #RK #RJ  #BT21 #BT21fanart https://t.co/d6AambHscv" / Twitter

13 minutes ago, Blueberry Kisses said:

YG finally debuting this mythical other girl group....they can barely manage one female artist. Two?

ana ? en Twitter: "RK likes helping out with RJ's gardening ??? #RK #RJ  #BT21 #BT21fanart https://t.co/d6AambHscv" / Twitter

The only reason they'll manage to debut them is because they've thrown BLACKPINK for a whole year to go tour the world :rip:

4 minutes ago, Adama said:

YGE is really nothing without BP :deadbanana4: (and YG Plus)

And Treasure are really underperforming :rip:

This is the only reason they’re debuting BAEMON. Labels have realized that girl groups can be more profitable than boy groups finally :deadbanana:

3 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Once you get, YOU GET IT 

tumblr_o4engvzZph1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Exactly. This is a bop. So is Dice. NMIXX serving constant quality. Watch everybody switch once they have their first big hit and saying they knew it all along :celestial4:

4 hours ago, Companion said:

So basically YG first GG.

Hopefully YG will listen to me and make them cover this

Edited by Xalric

13 minutes ago, Xalric said:

So basically YG first GG.

Hopefully YG will listen to me and make them cover this

OMG First time seeing this and I am down for a modern version of this. I thought 2ne1 was the first gg yg ever debuted. This looks and sounds really good. :jamming:

15 minutes ago, Companion said:

OMG First time seeing this and I am down for a modern version of this. I thought 2ne1 was the first gg yg ever debuted. This looks and sounds really good. :jamming:

Fun Fact: the Lead Vocalist and center is Yang Hyun Suk (YG)'s wife. Her older brother is Jaijin from Sechskies.

43 minutes ago, LipaBlink said:

This absolute banger :jonny4:

Be sure to check out the performance version.

With editing proficiency commonly found in fan made stage mixes 10 years ago.

:cm:

Legendrafim praised again :clap3: Miss Jennifer just recovered from covid and slaying like that :clap3:

14 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Legendrafim praised again :clap3: Miss Jennifer just recovered from covid and slaying like that :clap3:

15 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

They are not even singing :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, Xalric said:

They are not even singing :deadbanana4:

Yes they are!  The k-nets said so!