Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

The way they were ahead of their times

 

 

ATEEZ step brothers was onto something.

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Poppy WASHED Terrible Monster omg :bird: the chorus is so c*nt and fun. The subdued and fun approach seems to work more for them.

Interscope :rip:. Capitol was a better choice imo (both under UMG). I thought that since they’re distributed by Sony Music in Japan they will be under a Sony label? Is it possible?

 

Edit: Wait Twice is under Warner in Japan but in the US they’re under UMG (Republic records). 
So I guess it’s possible 

Edited by Adama

2 hours ago, PerfectSacrifice said:

Not the views for Impurities M/V kinda tanking:rip:still not 4M after 40 hours, queen deserves more

That’s quite normal, since it’s just a b-side video, which means that it’s mostly fans who check it out compared to the title track. And b-side videos also don’t use ads btw. 

Edited by Pluto2022

 

finally :bird:

 

but IVE x Interscope a mess they care about their most successful western artists. 

12 minutes ago, Zack said:

 

 

 

 

Wendy serving cvnt, her body :flame:

Chaeryeong is literally the prettiest member now, like I have never seen a glow up like this :jonny6:

 

5 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Chaeryeong is literally the prettiest member now, like I have never seen a glow up like this :jonny6:

 

Of course u say this in a video with no ryujin, too scared to face the facts I see

 

anyway, Irene solo teasers for birthday when?? She served the most in the teaser videos, bully stays stomping :gaycat1:

13 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Chaeryeong is literally the prettiest member now, like I have never seen a glow up like this :jonny6:

 

Dr Kim nailed her new face :gaygacat5:

5 hours ago, Maddox said:

 

Sounds cute :jamming:

Will it Slayc (the charts) or is it going down (freefalling) ?  We will be bopping regardless 

4 hours ago, Flomik said:

 

Bugs having taste, Nxde ended as it should be 

2 hours ago, Zack said:

Interesting concept for the lyrics...

 

It's giving me a little Ice Cream Cake vibe :fan:

Slutpop is back :msmarvel:everybody say thank you Joy

She’s just too beautiful :msmarvel:a main slayer 

she deserves better than her flop group

1 hour ago, Adama said:

Interscope :rip:. Capitol was a better choice imo (both under UMG). I thought that since they’re distributed by Sony Music in Japan they will be under a Sony label? Is it possible?

 

Edit: Wait Twice is under Warner in Japan but in the US they’re under UMG (Republic records). 
So I guess it’s possible 

nooooo i hate this :deadbanana2: i prefer capitol as well

hoping it’s just a rumor

 

OT: wendy and joy look so hot in those teasers :jonny4: serving sex

Edited by hallucinate

Ladies and gentlemen in the place to be, we've got something for you to SEEEEE

 

I WANTCHU BABE, I WANT YOU

 

I WANTCHU BABE, I WANT YOU

 

snatch-wig.gif


WE CLICK
WE LOGIN
WE BURN THE DATABASE

 

WE CLICK
WE LOGIN
WE GET UP IN UR FACE


V2tXLPW.gif

Is YG potentially going to prison for 3 years good or bad for YG artists i.e BP :mandown:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.