Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, Mel. said:

TREASURE's Seoul concerts were a success :clap3:

 

 

 

And yet N/A on top 100 Korean charts yeah it's a 4th Gen bgs problems but still. But still happy for them their effort did not waste for nothing

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

9 minutes ago, Adama said:

Wait so no statement from Cube?

 

 

Oh wow. I thought her contract was frozen while she was doing activities in Kep1er and then she would go back to CUBE.

CUBE is really a messy company. I wonder what is going on with Seunghee and Eunbin since they are still there but doing nothing.

 

9 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

They didn't come back because without Sulli (rip) and without Victoria they didn't see the effort so they though the best thing to do would be to shelve them. It's so sad when that I think about it.

I agree I think it's sad, since the company basically wasted 3 years of the girls' contracts. They could have done decently as f(3), even if the group was declined a lot by that point (and sure, the sales would have dropped without Victoria) but they still had a fanbase.

 

 

Edited by Zack

 

they look so good :jonny5:

Edited by youresotoxic

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

 

they look so good :jonny5:

The melody sounds like a red slay:gaygacat5: ZZB's big sister meets #CookieJar

The Simpsons choosing Lovesick Girls too…

 

they just knew they had to play the best kpop song in existence 

16 minutes ago, Zack said:

 

 

 

Love the aesthetic, they will slay us again :jonny6:

21 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

they look so good :jonny5:

Ready for their best title since Psycho wow it’s been years

25 minutes ago, Zack said:

 

 

 

Ah ZZB part 2 cancelled thank god :jonny: The instrumental is soooooooo good wtf :jonny: Creepy queens strike AGAIN

The way they did a boy group concept better than boy groups 

755fb790ecdcce6f9841a8f1fa8b5560bae81ec6

Edited by Pluto2022

37 minutes ago, Zack said:

 

 

 

This looks exactly like something Min Heejin would do :deadbanana2: and we love to see it! Aespa should be getting this type of concept as well.

 

SM saw NewJeans and was like we need to do something QUICKLY

2 hours ago, paddii_ said:

In my opinion it makes perfect good sense. There will be other subunits that will have the focus on Korea and there are also the solos. Also the aren’t the Japanese members all really popular! I’m sure a full album would do a nice amount of units in Japan. Plus I’m sure the singles will also be release in Korean. 

It does make sense but I feel like a korean debut would get them some more exposure, but I guess it doesn't matter much if their objective is Japan :ducky:
 

1 hour ago, Adama said:

A double title? With two videos dropping on the same day? 

Yeah, it'd be a fresh way of promoting since I don't think its ever done before? It's not like they'd do well in Korea and I feel like they'll focus in Japan sooner or later so that korean title would mostly just be to get ifans interested in their japanese one as well :chick1: 

But well, maybe their names alone will make kpop fans tune in since it's not your usual low-budget japanese filler release :beatfreak:

1 hour ago, Zack said:

Oh wow. I thought her contract was frozen while she was doing activities in Kep1er and then she would go back to CUBE.

CUBE is really a messy company. I wonder what is going on with Seunghee and Eunbin since they are still there but doing nothing.

 

I agree I think it's sad, since the company basically wasted 3 years of the girls' contracts. They could have done decently as f(3), even if the group was declined a lot by that point (and sure, the sales would have dropped without Victoria) but they still had a fanbase.

 

 

You know it's bad when SM (who never disbands any group) announces the end to one of their groups.

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

 

they look so good :jonny5:

Personally I don't get too hype for their singles anymore but I just know that the b-sides are going to be killer. They almost never disappoint in that area :duca:

3 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

 

Yeah, it'd be a fresh way of promoting since I don't think its ever done before? 

YG did this before with Blackpink's debut and iKON's debut

and maybe with 2ne1 and BigBang too but I don't know their discographies well 

9 minutes ago, PowerGarlic said:

Not ASAP successor being a Japanese single instead of an actual comeback. :deadvision: They should had came back with this groundbreaking excellence :ducky:
 

 

 

call me papi SOTY

ok so BEP still have IT in them so I'm calm for Stayc's success now

if they want to snatch a smash, they will release it

Edited by Flomik

1 hour ago, Sept said:

Ah ZZB part 2 cancelled thank god :jonny: The instrumental is soooooooo good wtf :jonny: Creepy queens strike AGAIN

Well...hold that thought. SM's mood samplers lately have nothing to do with the MV concept and the music chosen is usually a B-side (this one sounds amazing though, if it is).

 

They look stunning here though...Yeri center wow

 

The way this is an 8 year old group but they still look refreshing and new :clap3:

 

Image

 

 

 

8 minutes ago, Zack said:

Well...hold that thought. SM's mood samplers lately have nothing to do with the MV concept and the music chosen is usually a B-side (this one sounds amazing though, if it is).

 

They look stunning here though...Yeri center wow

 

The way this is an 8 year old group but they still look refreshing and new :clap3:

 

Image

 

 

 

yeri and wendy look so good :jonny2:

1 hour ago, Sept said:

Ah ZZB part 2 cancelled thank god :jonny: The instrumental is soooooooo good wtf :jonny: Creepy queens strike AGAIN

ZZB2 cancelled? Not when this was how the ZZB1 teaser sounded.... 

4 minutes ago, Shou7 said:

ZZB2 cancelled? Not when this was how the ZZB1 teaser sounded.... 

 

I mean concept wise :cm: Doesn't look like Wendy is going to wear a bag again. Their styling looks more Bad Boy than ZZB. 

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

 

now why was i thinking of this :bibliahh:

They are truly the funniest gg ever :ahh: 

We stan kpop idols with personalities :clap3: 

3 minutes ago, Sept said:

I mean concept wise :cm: Doesn't look like Wendy is going to wear a bag again. Their styling looks more Bad Boy than ZZB. 

That’s what I was noticing too. The sound seems really Red but the styling is very velvet. I’m beyond hyped :hawkeye:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.