Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

 

I hope blah blah is as good as this (but I doubt it with that name :rip:).

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

27 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

I can see Army mass stream Bad Bunnies just to prevent BP from going #1 :toofunny3:

 

I’m sure you’d love that.

2 minutes ago, BTS said:

They’re getting worried :bibliahh:

so is twice the biggest gg now? 

No, they’re not.

Obviously BP is more well known than Twice in the US casually but it might not mean they have more hard core Stan’s who go out and buy the album I guess. Will Twitter gays buy it? Idk :rip: Of course they could still pull thru and snatch it.

 

I'm not caught up but it's really a testament to the sales climate that we're in if BP are underperforming with 1M+ in a few days :deadbanana: That being said, I'm not praying on their downfall in the slightest but I AM praying on YG's downfall so if Twice outsells them that would be objectively hilarious.

4 minutes ago, Mel. said:

I’m sure you’d love that.

What a nasty person.  I did nothing! 
:swing:

32 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Not Bad Bunny blocking 3 of my faves (BP, TWICE, aespa) :rip::rip::rip: If he also blocks Stray Kids next month I will lose my mind :mad:

he hasn't blocked any of them yet, since twice/aespa were #3.

US Blinks are gonna need to stop prioritizing Korean sales websites. I can only imagine how many US Blinks bought from Ktown4u and we lost all those sales…

 

we need to start prioritizing our own countries before we worry about the Korean charts

9 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

What a nasty person.  I did nothing! 
:swing:

We’re in a crisis right now, so imma let that slide, but I’ll get you later

9 minutes ago, Mel. said:

US Blinks are gonna need to stop prioritizing Korean sales websites. I can only imagine how many US Blinks bought from Ktown4u and we lost all those sales…

 

we need to start prioritizing our own countries before we worry about the Korean charts

I don't think they did that for Korean charts. From what I read on reddit, manh US blinks bought on Ktown4u or even kpop stores (import) because it was cheaper. US = 50$ album, Ktown4u = 60-70$ 3 albums:eli:

 

It's just YG wanting money and being dumb at the same time. 3 box set are available physically on US Target meanwhile Digipack are only on Target website. Also YG had to do concert tickets sales just before the album release, of course blinks will prioritizing the ticket, myself I only bought 1 Box version because I bought my concert tickets.

 

Anyway that #2 prediction is only YG fault, you can't blame US blinks not wanting to buy 40/50$ album when it's cheaper on korean stores.

speaking of bb 200 nct did pretty well, they are gonna outsell sticker even though this is a flop era for them

which makes blackpinks numbers even more embarrassing:hoetenks:

G-IDLE scored a nation's hit after career-ending scandal

ITZY scored a Korean hit over aespa

BP to sell less than TWICE in the US

TWICE tanked while Nayeon's solo smashed

 

The twist and turn. The way anything could happen in Kpop

 

spacer.png

43 minutes ago, BTS said:

They’re getting worried :bibliahh:

so is twice the biggest gg now? 

Yes. That’s why Talk That Talk topped the charts WW and Pink Venom tanked. :bird:

6 minutes ago, Sept said:

G-IDLE scored a nation's hit after career-ending scandal

ITZY scored a Korean hit over aespa

BP to sell less than TWICE in the US

TWICE tanked while Nayeon's solo smashed

 

The twist and turn. The way anything could happen in Kpop

 

spacer.png

And Red Velvet?

 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Sept said:

G-IDLE scored a nation's hit after career-ending scandal

ITZY scored a Korean hit over aespa

BP to sell less than TWICE in the US

TWICE tanked while Nayeon's solo smashed

 

The twist and turn. The way anything could happen in Kpop

 

spacer.png

EVERGLOW and Stray Kids having their #1 on Korean charts, next? 

spacer.png

Edited by Pluto2022

Just now, BadBoy said:

And Red Velvet?

 

spacer.png

Repeaked in their 8th year. Doubled album sales from their last release 

 

spacer.png

Just now, Sept said:

Repeaked in their 8th year. Doubled album sales from their last release 

 

spacer.png

Thanks Joy 

 

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Sept said:

Repeaked in their 8th year. Doubled album sales from their last release 

 

spacer.png

You know thats right!

 

nayeon1.thumb.gif.a5950316ec7353617aed1b

 

 

 

I hope Seulgi's mini has bops like this one. It will totally suit her.

 

 

 

You'll never find me praising G-idle more than the nugu queens of kpop CLC, but wow what a moment, Shuhua's last scene gives me chills, sis was in her feelings, and the whole song is great:clap3:

 

k-gifs — HWAA; (G)I-DLE (2)

2 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

You'll never find me praising G-idle more than the nugu queens of kpop CLC, but wow what a moment, Shuhua's last scene gives me chills, sis was in her feelings, and the whole song is great:clap3:

 

k-gifs — HWAA; (G)I-DLE (2)

ugh this deserved tomboy success 

8 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

I hope Seulgi's mini has bops like this one. It will totally suit her.

 

 

 

Hitchhiker left SM and joined HYBE recently, so I guess we won't :noparty:

 

We know that Seulgi worked with Moonshine who did Naughty, Sunny Side Up etc though, so there's that. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.