Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, Adama said:

But it’s NN who is getting shaded by the Knetz???

 

 

:bibliahh: Embarrassing. Is there anything she can do? 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

52 minutes ago, Somi said:


Oh wow and with just a digital single too :heart2: Truly the leaders of 4th gen 

Heavy on that! :clap3:

 

9 minutes ago, dangerlady said:

Look at the crowd :chick2: 

 

 

Do we know when they are live streaming the second date? :fan:

Wonyoung’s status as 4th gen IT girl isn’t questionable. She’s pretty much booked everywhere in Korea.

Somi

Edited by Somi

6 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

Do we know when they are live streaming the second date? :fan:

They did it in real time, just finished ~10 minutes ago :ducky:

12 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

Heavy on that! :clap3:

 

Do we know when they are live streaming the second date? :fan:

The livestream is done now. I don't know if you can watch it again. 

6 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

They did it in real time, just finished ~10 minutes ago :ducky:

 

Damn really? I hate that it all takes place when im sleeping. :chick3: The last date I stayed up for they went on for like 4 hours. :foxaylove2:But hopefully they release this date on DVD.

26 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

:bibliahh: Embarrassing. Is there anything she can do? 

Sing, unlike 98% of 4th gen idols :heart:

Just now, Harrier said:

Sing, unlike 98% of 4th gen idols :heart:

That user has been mad and pressed with aespa for literally an entire year :emofish:

 

OT: aespa live singers! 

1 hour ago, Adama said:

Omg... How could you brings this serious topic when no one was mentioning it? You should keep your essay for yourself especially when you clearly don’t know what I wanted to say. 

 

I was obviously talking about how he also allegedly spend his time with girls in Russia like he did in Pairs 

Oh...my apologies for assuming and putting words into your mouth. Still glad to know you were going to say another bullshit with zero evidence. :toofunny3:  You seem very updated on Jimin's sex life. Keep it up. 

5 minutes ago, Harrier said:

Sing, unlike 98% of 4th gen idols :heart:

Hopefully she can show us these great vocals one day . :heart:

24 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

Heavy on that! :clap3:

 

Do we know when they are live streaming the second date? :fan:


wah I wanted to watch also :rip: there are clips popping up though 

 

 

12 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

 

Damn really? I hate that it all takes place when im sleeping. :chick3: The last date I stayed up for they went on for like 4 hours. :foxaylove2:But hopefully they release this date on DVD.

 

2 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:


wah I wanted to watch also :rip: there are clips popping up though 

 

 

They're supposedly gonna distribute it through some japanese digital platform in July, but ZardEXG on twitter usually uploads these things to their google drive a bit after they're done so maybe keep an eye there :ducky:


OT: 
A singer :WAP:

 

13 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

 

They're supposedly gonna distribute it through some japanese digital platform in July, but ZardEXG on twitter usually uploads these things to their google drive a bit after they're done so maybe keep an eye there :ducky:


OT: 
A singer :WAP:

 

This twice_trans page just posted a link. Idk if I can post here though.  :foxaylove2:

Edited by xfreshkidxx
Nvm they removed it already afafs

1 minute ago, xfreshkidxx said:

This twice_trans page just posted a link. Idk if I can post here though.  :foxaylove2:

? 

11 hours ago, Somi said:


She pretty much pulls off any hairstyle :heart2: @ZENO @Butters

She’s literally a goddess. I think I’ll forever worship the way she was styled for Toshishita Boyfriend, but I totally agree she can do whatever and still be gorgeous :heart2:

2 minutes ago, Somi said:

? 

:rip: its short for translation. They post everything in english. 

Just now, xfreshkidxx said:

:rip: its short for translation. They post everything in english. 


:ahh:I just realised 

https://theqoo.net/square/2430897552

 

More than 4000 comments and they all are roasting Jimin, maybe ARMYs should sit down and stop attacking innocent girls.

34 minutes ago, joysaiyo said:

https://theqoo.net/square/2430897552

 

More than 4000 comments and they all are roasting Jimin, maybe ARMYs should sit down and stop attacking innocent girls.

Not netizens switching on him like this... Isn't he the most popular member in Koria? They're EATING him up in the comments:fan: 

.eatingurfave.gif

I have  a feeling Korian men might switch on BTS if something concrete regarding their enlistment won't be soon revealed. Especially since it's rumored the new president wants to make the mandatory service 2 years instead of 1.5

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

This is the most random payola I've ever seen. He should put his coins into appearing on Korean variety more & booking more acting roles.:psyduck:

Edited by DanyelP23

so i’m watching more coachella clips and ningning and giselle slayed the most :clap3:karina wasn’t bad either

live vocals make their performance much better honestly (i’m assuming it was live) :foxaylove3:

hope they continue to sing live from now on because they sound great, SM take notes please

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.