Rihanna

M A R C

Wait maybe the media should start asking "when are you dropping new lip gloss? When are the new bras coming?" And that way she'll get bored of FentyBeaty and Savage and go back to music

I CRACKED THE CODE :clap3::clap3::clap3:

• Haha 5

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• Cheers

• istan4badgalriri

• RihRihGirrrl

I need them to harder on her. Whack that ***** for me.

"When are you going to drop a GOOD eyeshadow palette?"

"Why do you think your eye products haven't sold as well?"

"How many nude colored lip glosses do you need?"

"No one talks about the Pro Filtr Foundation anymore. Why?"

"The FENTY parfum was not a hit! What do you think went wrong?" 

• Haha 3

WE WANT THE LIP BALM

RELEASE THE DAMN LIP BALM

Edited by getBusy

2 hours ago, Cheers said:

"Demure" look. Aka it's gonna be a boring mess. 

Her Kate Middleton-esque take on "The Garden of Time" is upon us

Shes gonna wear savage fenty to the met gala? Oh it's really over

Edited by rihannafan
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Navyboy20 said:

Y'all know her PR provides Media with a list of questions they aren't allowed to ask (Chris Brown, Drake, A$AP's trial, etc.) Obviously new music isn't on that list because anytime the media asks her about new music it goes viral and then ultimately brings more eyeballs attention to her Puma collab  :cm: 

She uses "Where's the album?" moments to promote her business. I've caught on. 

Ain't nobody's asking her about those men anyway imao.  Whats there to ask

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rihanna888 said:

Ain't nobody's asking her about those men anyway imao.  Whats there to ask

Drake literally dissed her on his last album. Very easy for an interviewer to ask for her reaction to try to get a viral moment out of it. But I guarantee her PR has a list of "Off-Limit Topics" that they share with any media company that gets approved for an interview. 

she irks me but i cant fall outta love with her.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Breaking Dishes is not going away without a fight... 

Up to 519K once again... Almost at an all time high after all this time. And it's already above 100M

• Like 1

Sorry i was busy yesterday i will post a long meltdown tomorrow 

• Haha 4

The fact that I can only genuinely enjoy a handful of songs by the latter is so insane to me.. I still cannot understand what people see... So so crazy for me. 

Anyway... 

If we had gotten 10 albums and 250 songs from Rihanna this last 8 years... 

Where would we be? 

#seriousquestion

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2a4.gif

• Haha 2

I can't with Taylor. I'm not gonna say much but I just do not get it…

anyway Rih could be at 20 #1s if she had continued to release. Even Beyoncé is getting easy #1s I think she may eventually overtake Rih too let alone Ariana, Taylor etc 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Maxxie said:

anyway Rih could be at 20 #1s if she had continued to release. Even Beyoncé is getting easy #1s I think she may eventually overtake Rih too let alone Ariana, Taylor etc 

Let's be honest... Rih's 14 #1s are ALL CLASSICS. 

And she has even more songs that are classics. 

Not even close to those other's you mention #1s

4 hours ago, Maxxie said:

the fact that they had 8 years and still can't keep up is crazy 

I don't think people realize how insane those 14 #1s were 

I walked by the future Savage store in Brooklyn yesterday btw. It's all covered in Savage branding, but the space is really old and it doesn't look like they have started doing any work. I wonder if they're still moving forward with this location. 

Edited by getBusy
  • Haha 1

Ijbol officially retired no matter what the **** she says

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, getBusy said:

I walked by the future Savage store in Brooklyn yesterday btw. It's all covered in Savage branding, but the space is really old and it doesn't look like they have started doing any work. I wonder if they're still moving forward with this location. 

She is even unreliable for business

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

Ijbol officially retired no matter what the **** she says

This is disgusting

Finally Rhenna is rihtired too. Cut her hand next Rih!

Rihtiring Rhenna is an attack against my persona and i will NEVER forgive her for this

What's next? Bringing back the Anti Diary Key Holder? Show some respect, girl. 

First of all, Rihanna, you're inconsistent when it comes to performing. Sometimes you're good and sometimes Katy Perry's spirit comes over you. So we already know you can be lazy, on top of being an alcoholic since you showed up drunk sometimes. But at least you were always FOR THE PEOPLE. Your real essence always showed, you weren't a corporate popstar like the other, you weren't a manufactured entity, or so we thought.

Maybe we just ignored the signs such as the way the 777 tour happened, or some of the questionable things she tweeted like making fun of that fan imitating her bat costume for no reason. But through it all, we had to stan because she was just that likable and nobody was perfect. 

However, since 2013, something has shifted in the universe, someone who was once from the people to the people, became the greediest popstar of all time. She developed an insatiable desire for money, not even billions could fulfill that desire. She became a serial liar that has lost the ability to feel any shame at all. Her longing to be one for the history books was slowly replaced with accepting her legacy as a makeup sales lady. 

In terms of art and entertainment, it is the biggest tragedy of the century, a woman whose voice is more suited for pop and r&b music than anyone else retires, and refuses to announce her retirement, at age 29. Did she not believe in her talent? Did she internalze some of the ignorant criticism of her talent? Is she aware of her talent and doesn't care? Does she think selling makeup is a talent? The reason Rihanna is so cool is because she is more beautiful than any influencer like Kardashian or whatever but she also backs it up with TALENT and a VOICE. Her failure to understand that is the reason why her streams will start dwindling pretty soon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

First of all, Rihanna, you're inconsistent when it comes to performing. Sometimes you're good and sometimes Katy Perry's spirit comes over you. So we already know you can be lazy, on top of being an alcoholic since you showed up drunk sometimes. But at least you were always FOR THE PEOPLE. Your real essence always showed, you weren't a corporate popstar like the other, you weren't a manufactured entity, or so we thought.

Maybe we just ignored the signs such as the way the 777 tour happened, or some of the questionable things she tweeted like making fun of that fan imitating her bat costume for no reason. But through it all, we had to stan because she was just that likable and nobody was perfect. 

However, since 2013, something has shifted in the universe, someone who was once from the people to the people, became the greediest popstar of all time. She developed an insatiable desire for money, not even billions could fulfill that desire. She became a serial liar that has lost the ability to feel any shame at all. Her longing to be one for the history books was slowly replaced with accepting her legacy as a makeup sales lady. 

In terms of art and entertainment, it is the biggest tragedy of the century, a woman whose voice is more suited for pop and r&b music than anyone else retires, and refuses to announce her retirement, at age 29. Did she not believe in her talent? Did she internalze some of the ignorant criticism of her talent? Is she aware of her talent and doesn't care? Does she think selling makeup is a talent? The reason Rihanna is so cool is because she is more beautiful than any influencer like Kardashian or whatever but she also backs it up with TALENT and a VOICE. Her failure to understand that is the reason why her streams will start dwindling pretty soon.

Girl, Meltdown Friday™️ was 48 hrs ago :katie:

Edited by getBusy
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.