Rihanna

M A R C

Just now, toxicgenie said:

It would not surprise me if she got a paid to stay away for a while and let his wife shine. It's not like it would take Riri much convincing tbh.

I was jk Chile 

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• istan4badgalriri

• Cheers

• RihRihGirrrl

these fan fictions :bibliahh:. also, is that asap verse supposed to be a compliment or an insult?:bibliahh:

We are all in the same page, that smurfs is not going to be her comeback album right?

So... Lets just chile

8 hours ago, rihannafan said:

The way she is wasting everyone's time. So many writing camps and doc shooting sessions lost

How has she got away with not releasing that documentary? Was she just filming home videos to show RZA and Riot? 

Where tf is it? She should be being dragged over this more than the album. We know it exists. We know they followed her around for years filming ****. What happened? 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Navy28 said:

she'll have to do a fair bit of promo in the latter part of the year/early next year, so I presume she won't be getting pregnant for at least the next 9 months or so??

I mean she got pregnant for the f*cking SUPERBOWL, so i don't think a movie where she doesn't even have to act would be an impediment for her :rofl:

Anyway, kids, remember we just had a Meltdown Tuesday™️ so there won't be a Meltdown Friday™️ this week. Keep it cute and stay strong. 

• Like 1

do yall think she will do a surprise release? 
i hope she does a single and album 1 month apart 

:clack:

• Haha 1

The hat is sitting on the R 

"smurfs" has 6 letters

6 upside down is 9

R9 IS COMING

:cm:

• Haha 4

I think it would be best that she does a short announcement prior to release. But without a lead single, because I don't know if any one song can match up to all of the hype.

It'd probably be best to let the GP decide what song could be the first single after the album release.

i CANNOT stand these lot😂😂😂😂😂 

like good for you sis maybe rih will see that tweet and dm you another emoji in a few years hope it's worth it😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I mean.... This BADBISHHH is BACK!!! 

hmjkkjmff

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ImsoLOUD said:

I think it would be best that she does a short announcement prior to release. But without a lead single, because I don't know if any one song can match up to all of the hype.

It'd probably be best to let the GP decide what song could be the first single after the album release.

yes but she's the type to get too lazy to shoot a video 

well I heard she has visuals ideas 

-

if we get another soundtrack before the lead I think we can all unstan

3 minutes ago, thirdward said:

yes but she's the type to get too lazy to shoot a video 

well I heard she has visuals ideas 

-

if we get another soundtrack before the lead I think we can all unstan

well we are though… in literally 10 months

Just now, EliteNaviShit said:

well we are though… in literally 10 months

I guess I need to get my meltdown ready 

i forgave her for last year I can't do it anymore 

The one thing i will hate about the Smurfs situation is if she comes up with a "Can't stop the feeling" (Trollz movie) type of song and it smashes. Because i hate that sound. 

I obviously don't expect her to be twerking and talking about molly on the soundtrack of a movie for kids, but PLEASE don't sound generic af 🙏🏼

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, getBusy said:

The one thing i will hate about the Smurfs situation is if she comes up with a "Can't stop the feeling" (Trollz movie) type of song and it smashes. Because i hate that sound. 

I obviously don't expect her to be twerking and talking about molly on the soundtrack of a movie for kids, but PLEASE don't sound generic af 🙏🏼

She has done kids movie soundtrack music before... And all of the 3 home songs are at least they 8/10.

Dance in the dark is a bopt

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, zzmyth said:

Meh, i never loved it. If it wasn't her singing that song, i would have paid it absolute DUST. 

11 minutes ago, zzmyth said:

She has done kids movie soundtrack music before... And all of the 3 home songs are at least they 8/10.

They picked the wrong song to send to radio though. Towards the Sun was the flop out of the 3 songs even though her vocal sounds nice. 

Dancing in the Dark or whatever, but TTS and ARAYAM were both stunning

Wasnt the Home soundtrack also supposed to be a full Rihanna album and then she got lazy? :rip:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Her fashion lately…

it's either leopard/cheetah print OR Blade cosplay 

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

and then she got lazy?

Pretends To Be Shocked Fake Shock GIF by AIDES

• Haha 1

How many Razzie wins is she bagging this time? :jonnycat:

• Haha 2

the movie and soundtrack will flop so hard but she doesn't care so why not just release a proper album and flop with that instead? :rip: i don't understand her

i bet nobody thinks of rihanna anymore when they think of pop culture.... she's kinda hasbeen'd

Edited by airplane

The where is the album navy is the worst. Could never be me

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.