• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• istan4badgalriri

• Cheers

• RihRihGirrrl

Are you guys starting to think that the lack of new music is starting to affect her brands Fenty Beauty, Fenty Skin, Puma, Savage.

This year I've just noticed a huge change in these online talk wise compared to all the other years 

maybe I'm thinking too much into it 

3 hours ago, Invader said:

Are you guys starting to think that the lack of new music is starting to affect her brands Fenty Beauty, Fenty Skin, Puma, Savage.

This year I've just noticed a huge change in these online talk wise compared to all the other years 

Yes they're all flopping. As i said in my rant, the reason why she's cool is because on top of all the beauty stuff, shes very talented. Once she stops showing her talent, there is no difference between her and someone like Hailey bieber or kim Kardashian 

3 hours ago, Invader said:

it's just the fact that her it girl status has been debatable and it's not looking like it's gonna change positively anytime soon so it's only natural people aren't gravitating towards whatever she's selling. cuz i'm sure 2016 rih could make the current puma drops hit. 

i think fb and fs are safe tho. i be buying them fenty parfums✌️

Edited by EliteNaviShit

On 5/8/2023 at 3:28 AM, Cheers said:

FENTY needs a new foundation. Pro Filtr was good at the time but with so many new formulas and new foundations in the market, it's time for something NEW!

So she's able to see this but not the music requests 

• Haha 2

Is that her voice??? Cause, is she able to go to the studio for a ******* foundation but nor for her album? Geez :deadvision:

Y'all should just accept the fact that she's over music … even if she comes back with r9 who knows when r10 is going to drop … she could have been sooo much bigger musically it's sad 😢 

21 minutes ago, RatedR10 said:

Y'all should just accept the fact that she's over music … even if she comes back with r9 who knows when r10 is going to drop … she could have been sooo much bigger musically it's sad 😢 

something shifted for me recently and i couldn't care less about her releasing… whatever she drops it's gonna be underwhelming and not worth the 10 year wait so it's pointless really. i accept the fact that nobody will replace her spot for me, nobody's gonna have the whole package like she did. but musically i'm actually satisfied. 

when anti dropped i was still in high school and living back home country, it introduced me to a lot of different sounds and genres. but now i'm a 26 year old man living in london, i've had the chance to explore a lot while rihanna was busy trying out lab samples. as far as i know she's got nothing to offer to me. the woman isn't even a decent music listener and probably is very out of the loop. i refuse to anticipate music from a "singer" who is unable to name her recent favourite albums.

if she ever drops and proves me wrong it will be nothing but a pleasant surprise.

Edited by EliteNaviShit
  • Like 2

Her best lead single :jonny:

Yea when she made the comment about her previous fashion choices I wondered if she felt the same away about her previous music choices.

I feel like her current mindset would not give us the Rih music we love lol.  Maybe not having R9 is for the best! 

3 hours ago, Cheers said:

Maybe not having R9 is for the best! 

Look at us, being mature and having realistic expectations :clap3: We've come so far, SmurfyNavy

1 hour ago, getBusy said:

Look at us, being mature and having realistic expectations :clap3: We've come so far, SmurfyNavy

That Smurfette reign just won't let up #AllBlueOn

• Haha 2

Do not take any comment about her fashion choices serious, she really just says stuff to fill silence in interviews, i guarantee you she will go out half naked soon enough lol

SO SHINE BRIGHTTTTTTTTT

TOOONIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

YOUUUU AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIII

WE'RE LIKE DIAMONDSSSSS IN THE SKYYYYY

37CE197300000578-3769641-Twitter_erupted

• Haha 1

Her streams are declining so quick, she needs to do something

• Like 1

On 4/22/2024 at 2:57 AM, rihannafan said:

17 years later, Say It has finally clicked 

My official apologies to @SayIt

It's top 5 Rihanna songs the Baby Rih vocals are top tier on Say It and Now I Know from MOTS

52 minutes ago, IsidoraMarí said:

It's top 5 Rihanna songs the Baby Rih vocals are top tier on Say It and Now I Know from MOTS

Why did you downvote me if I was praising it? I-

This base is dead

Where are you guys

6 minutes ago, Coldpurry said:

This base is dead

Where are you guys

Well...

We are mourning the end of Robyn's music career (2007-2024)

How many times can we discuss lip chaps and panties?

How many times can we discuss scrapped albums?

How many times can we discuss flop Puma collabs?

How many times can we discuss Breaking Dishes rising in streams?

How many times can we discuss her looking disheveled in public?

How many times can we discuss theories for the Smurfs 2 concept album?

How many times can we discuss UNA being her second best album?

How many times can we discuss Rocky being a deadbeat runnin up them legal fees?

How many times can we discuss her doing nothing after performing on the largest stage in the world?

How many times?

• Haha 5

30 minutes ago, Coldpurry said:

This base is dead

Where are you guys

No worries there's only 296 days left until The Smurfs hits movie theaters! We're preparing for the big day!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, rihannafan said:

Time to officially #RihTire

Sabrina/Espresso ended her for good

15 hours ago, rihannafan said:

She is up to #22 today... and 15 artists above her have released in the last 6 months....

She is #16 counting all credits... with 21.5M streams a day... and 19.5M solo

• Thanks 1

Meltdown Friday™️ is almost here - any volunteers?

• Haha 1

Rhenna picture is back 

who bought the new phatty creepers?

if you hoes bought them faster then maybe we will get PHATTY the single.

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.