Rihanna

M A R C

2 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

💀 serving fanfic

nothing i said is less realistic than her holding writing camps to come up with an album, the thought of it is just funny lol

• Like 1

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• istan4badgalriri

• Cheers

• RihRihGirrrl

28 minutes ago, EliteNaviShit said:

girl she doesn't even know what a stream is at this point… i don't get how yall can think she would care about that in the slightest 

:lmao:

well FENTY needa experience a cute recession then.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Devin said:

her streams needa flop for a moment just to wake her ass up & motivate her to drop R9. 

I doubt she would even care if she was getting Ciara level streams tbh 

• Like 1

At least she's a mess in every department yall not just music. Thank god FB already established itself and launched some staple products bc I don't think it would last long if she started out like this. Her branding is a mess everything is so intertwined and all over the place and she keeps devaluing the Fenty name by slapping it on everything somebody make her STAWP

20 hours ago, EliteNaviShit said:

At least she's a mess in every department yall not just music. Thank god FB already established itself and launched some staple products bc I don't think it would last long if she started out like this. Her branding is a mess everything is so intertwined and all over the place and she keeps devaluing the Fenty name by slapping it on everything somebody make her STAWP

But if i say things went downhill after Asap started breeding her?

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

23 hours ago, EliteNaviShit said:

nothing i said is less realistic than her holding writing camps to come up with an album, the thought of it is just funny lol

Lol Rihanna can get a whole army of hers to make several albums for her without moving. All she has to do is sing them…. That should tell y'all she don't care! 

Savage X peaked a couple years ago lol she went crawling back to Puma and even that kinda flopped… Now what mrs mayers….

• Haha 1

When I see what KK is doing with Skims and I wonder why Savage didn't think to tap into the NBA, NCAA etc markets. Culturally, she is closer connected and more relevant to them than Kim.

On 3/20/2024 at 4:16 AM, EliteNaviShit said:

:party::party::party:

Did anyone try the croutons I thought the croutons were lovely

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

3 hours ago, airplane said:

But if i say things went downhill after Asap started breeding her?

You may have a point! 

• Thumbs Down 1

At this point I'm convinced she was told to wait a decade if she wants a certain collab.

The China release :dies:  I don't even flinch when I see news about her anymore. I'm completely immune to Rih-related hype and rumors because it's always gonna be the damn makeup or some cheap lingerie. 

• Like 1

Sis is still on vacay living her life lol

She's not thinking about a comeback at all

7 hours ago, 40_L3VE said:

When I see what KK is doing with Skims and I wonder why Savage didn't think to tap into the NBA, NCAA etc markets. Culturally, she is closer connected and more relevant to them than Kim.

How when half the league has been inside a Kardashian/Jenner's jaw?

600K today for kiss it better!! :clap3:

+50K from the remix.... 

Could you guys imagine if KiB became viral 8 years after it 'flopped'????? 

It would be sooooo deserving tho... 

• Like 1

Fenty Beauty launching in China just in time for our...

MELTDOWN FRIDAYS™️

👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼 Share your meltdown below 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, IsidoraMarí said:

At this point I'm convinced she was told to wait a decade if she wants a certain collab.

At this point a collaboration with Jesus himself won't be exciting……….

• Haha 1

rihannafan

Watching the hackney for 1000th tine

• Thanks 1

I cannot believe she has wasted some of her best years by not releasing music. Girl, you need to be humbled and realise how you got to become a business woman. MUSIC. 

15 hours ago, Relampago. said:

The China release :dies:  I don't even flinch when I see news about her anymore. I'm completely immune to Rih-related hype and rumors because it's always gonna be the damn makeup or some cheap lingerie. 

Legit

I just went through her Instagram and her posts from the past 12 months have been so bleak to say the least. Her Instagram is literally just a means for advertisement and nothing less nowadays. 

For clarification before anyone tries to drag, I understand she is private and has kids bla bla, I just miss how personable she use to be on socials

Edited by Homebrand

12 hours ago, getBusy said:

Fenty Beauty launching in China just in time for our...

MELTDOWN FRIDAYS™️

👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼 Share your meltdown below 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

Im officially done with this bi$$$$h!!!!!!!

I won't be hoping of rnew music ever again.

She can put her lipsticks up her chinese a$$$$.

:deadvision:

Okay. Now moving on. :laugh:

• Haha 2

I'm sorry but i genuinely don't care about her anymore. Something shifted after that tragic excuse of a "performance" in India. 

rihannafan
1 hour ago, airplane said:

I'm sorry but i genuinely don't care about her anymore. Something shifted after that tragic excuse of a "performance" in India. 

You're ahead of schedule!! Wait a few hours. It's my turn to meltdown

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, airplane said:

let's be real we'll always care… we wouldn't be here still complaining if we didn't care. so many stans who actually stopped caring left but we still here lol

but at this point we're just mourning rihanna the artist and what used to be her career everyday. i know things won't be the same even if she releases, her hearts just not in it like that, she doesn't have the ambition and she's lost as an "artist"

so much wasted potential honestly

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.