Normani

URBAN

8 minutes ago, Khamis said:

She sucks. Same stale plan every time and it never works. Truly done. Bye. 

Now come on, this isn’t really her plan. We know she isn’t controlling dates. The label is def holding up now. Candy Paint was supposed to come out by May. Whatever is happening right now, is just sad. 

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• Flare

• AFullMoonlight

• orange22

43 minutes ago, Khamis said:

She sucks. Same stale plan every time and it never works. Truly done. Bye. 

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

this is so damn annoying. sick and tired of this bs

she's not competing with Bey so why tf would they do that, so dumb 

2 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

Now come on, this isn’t really her plan. We know she isn’t controlling dates. The label is def holding up now. Candy Paint was supposed to come out by May. Whatever is happening right now, is just sad. 

2 hours ago, NormaniReign said:

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

No lie I posted that in my sleep and had no memory lol must be my subconscious talking:deadbanana2:

Edited by Khamis

1 hour ago, Khamis said:

No lie I posted that in my sleep and had no memory lol must be my subconscious talking:deadbanana2:

It's her teams job to ensure videos are done, release dates are set, etc. Brandon and S10 are braindead 

1 hour ago, Khamis said:

Not you developing a subconscious hate for her :gaycat6: nation really lost you 

moonlitdick

Crazy how Motivation dropped on my 18th birthday & Candy Paint is supposedly coming around my 21st :deadbanana4: With still no album in sight 

Is CP doesn't come out in July then i'm done defending Norm Norm.

Imagine releasing a summer bop after summer is OVER. :ahh: 

17 hours ago, NormaniReign said:

Her situation is worser than Tinashes atp:bibliahh::bibliahh:. Tinashes lead and album were 7months apart......Normani is aiming for a 2year gap now

Facts and at least Tinashe got 3 albums out. 2 On peaked at 24 and still got an album. Motivation wishes.

The way I’m not interested anymore…. Anyways see y’all after Beyoncé’s album dropGIF by Saturday Night Live

7 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

The way I’m not interested anymore…. Anyways see y’all after Beyoncé’s album dropGIF by Saturday Night Live

Real Housewives Goodbye GIF

I don’t know if she understands how badly she fumbled everything. Having industry heavyweights backing you and excited for you only to let it all go to waste. She messed up badly  

Edited by EnoughSaid

Yeah this is bad lol. @WheresJay is RCA still backing her in the ways we thought ? Once again we love you for all the info always and obviously you have no control over this lol. Just wanted to know if you knew or were able to share if these specific pushbacks were due to her and her teams choices because of Beyoncé or the label? She really does need to drop now 

1 hour ago, NormaniReign said:

Cardi B confirmed, in b4 they push CP for October:bibliahh:

HUH :deadbanana:

The twitter fans are dragging Normani’s mom over this tweet 

33 minutes ago, Flare said:

Watching the Twitter stans make the exact same comments that they all had meltdowns over when we made them here a few months ago is sending me :dies: We really are trendsetters huh :fan:

36 minutes ago, Flare said:

One of the replies reminded me of something…wasn’t merch promised around the time wild side was released?

15 minutes ago, shelven said:

Watching the Twitter stans make the exact same comments that they all had meltdowns over when we made them here a few months ago is sending me :dies: We really are trendsetters huh :fan:

Yeah I’m not understanding that but whatever. At least everyone is on the same page. 

13 minutes ago, orange22 said:

One of the replies reminded me of something…wasn’t merch promised around the time wild side was released?

We were also promised Fair merch. :gaycat3:

Since motivation:

- I graduated undergrad early

- got rejected from med school

- got into medical school 

- dropped out of medical school

- had 3 more full time jobs

- got my masters

- became an engineer

- got a puppy who's 2 now

- we were in the last 2 years in the last United States presidency. We are now in the last two years of the current United States presidency

2 hours ago, Flare said:

Too bad I can't join in the dragging since Mama Hamilton blocked me ages ago. :-* 

3 hours ago, Flare said:

love to see it :fan:

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

love to see it :fan:

On the positive side, somebody has to interact with the fans if Normani herself won’t. :gaycat3:

5 hours ago, orange22 said:

The quotes are sending me :deadbanana4: and they’re right! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.