Normani

URBAN

moonlitdick
2 hours ago, WheresJay said:

So … Modus May have gotten some info that I haven’t had the chance to receive yet. Sad. We were looking at a July 15th release but I believe they will now wait for the Beyonce album bomb to pass, placing us in August. 

This album is never coming.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• Flare

• orange22

• AFullMoonlight

46 minutes ago, Flare said:

From what I’m hearing, FTN played more of CP and DUI for a bunch of Twitter Nation.:gaycat3:

Yea I heard what jay and @wildsidenormani said about the tempo change. It's much slower, don't know if I like it ?

4 hours ago, Modus said:

Her team keep changing dates.

Wishing the best of luck to yall.

200.gif

Lmao! This is so pathetic. She’s coming for the last week of summer at this point with no substantial promo to follow either. Just tell us the album isn’t coming and go model girl. You have really wasted years of our lives 

32 minutes ago, halfhabibi said:

Yea I heard what jay and @wildsidenormani said about the tempo change. It's much slower, don't know if I like it ?

Tempo change? They made the song slower than that snippet we heard from the party?

13 minutes ago, Flare said:

Tempo change? They made the song slower than that snippet we heard from the party?

It sounded slowed to me? But like being played through a filter? Like those slowed reverbed versions of songs? Not like they were playing an actual snippet? Can’t link it since the user who screenrecorded went private on Twitter.

2 hours ago, Jay T said:

It’s a good album too , so deserves 

And some thought that video would be the end of mani’s career :bibliahh:

3 hours ago, Modus said:

Ya, also a date for early August release :deadbanana2:

Album release still fall (oct)

Which is sad because Oct 2021 was a release date as well after Wild Side.

4 hours ago, WheresJay said:

So … Modus May have gotten some info that I haven’t had the chance to receive yet. Sad. We were looking at a July 15th release but I believe they will now wait for the Beyonce album bomb to pass, placing us in August. 

4 hours ago, Modus said:

Yup, hope they choose to go with this schedule. They've already delayed it two times.

this is just… sad :rip:

52 minutes ago, WheresJay said:

Which is sad because Oct 2021 was a release date as well after Wild Side.

July 15 was a flop date anyway so I’m good with them moving to August if it’s at the end of August 26.

2 hours ago, Flare said:

Yea I have the snippet saved but idk how to upload it here. Have it in my camera roll 

Good grief. Not another delay. This is getting ridiculous. RCA must want to bury Mani’s career down in the gutters for once and all.

Like, July 15th is completely fine, why are they worried about Beyoncé? First of all, her album isn’t coming until the 29 anyways. And, based on Break My Soul, it’s very clearly an entirely different sound from CP…

Edited by Crank_It_Up

*** if this is a summer song and doesnt get its summer life they might as well scrap it.

:bibliahh:

Im convinced now someone is sabotaging her career 

:jonny: 

I can’t see her music career progressing if she doesn’t change up her team 

It’s her or them.

Whats the correlation between Beyonce and Candy paint....isnt 15July 2weeks before Beyonces album....shame on yall for settling for the August date. Its not like we aiming for big debuts at this point. We just want music and a top 50:deadbanana:.If the song is meant to be a hit, it will be a hit even if Taylor releases.

Her situation is worser than Tinashes atp:bibliahh::bibliahh:. Tinashes lead and album were 7months apart......Normani is aiming for a 2year gap now

Has this surpassed the number of delays of Dua Lipa's self-titled album?

Why are people mentioning Tinashe?? She has FIVE albums. Whole albums. 

Normani’s situation is more like Azealia Banks before she was dropped and independently released Broke With Expensive Taste.

Azealia Banks had a 5 track EP i think....Normanis situation is the worst yet:bibliahh:

1 hour ago, cliche_display said:

:jonny: 

I can’t see her music career progressing if she doesn’t change up her team 

It’s her or them.

It’s her tbh. And I don’t think she’s a priority for RCA to force her to release like SZA who’s delivered commercially.

Actually laughable that she and her team believe she's competing with Beyonce :WAP: It's the arrogance for me. 

It really is time to throw in the towel now lmao

What is really going on with her team? This is sad, really sad.

RELEASE THE STRESS! FORGET THE REST! You won’t break my soul @.Normani

9 hours ago, Camilitau.u said:

And some thought that video would be the end of mani’s career :bibliahh:

Is “Breezy” a Normani album or am I missing something?

12 hours ago, FAN said:

I bet the single comes out August 26 and she performs it at the VMAs on the 28 and the album doesn’t come out until 2023

She sucks. Same stale plan every time and it never works. Truly done. Bye. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.