• AdrianNicki

• Material Girl

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

Are yall peeping how she's acting to a certain person 😭

No, enlight me sweetie. I muted her ass on Twitter sdfgbhnbvgcfdx

:clack:

Edited by D.Va

I did see a lot of barbz this morning talking about "the mood changing" and "something messy coming soon" so I guess it must be what you are talking about.

• Like 1

JT released her track, and she's unfollowing barbz that tweets about it, and also she's liking tweets about wanting the barbz to go that hard for her (Nicki). Also since midnight she been active since the release and has been tweeting subliminal stuff about using her. And she said " You will be surprised how people you been promoting day in and day out, how different they move when they are feeling themselves vs when they ain't." 😭

I refuse to believe this 

Like she was on stage with her barely two weeks ago even for Nicki's standards that's A LOT dfghjkl

:clack:

• Haha 4

Surely she can't have issues with JT now? :deadbanana:

I thought it was about Ice if anything. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm gonna go with this is about her being peeved at Barb pages with Nicki avi's suddenly becoming update pages for another artist - one that she doesn't profit/benefit from. 

It was unprofessional to ask ha on a public SH call if she wanted to sign to HOI. Pink Lady, what in the duress and unprofessionalism is going on? Nobody is joining your wannabe distribution service if this is how you're proposing an offer. 

OKAY? 

3 minutes ago, FOCK said:

I'm gonna go with this is about her being peeved at Barb pages with Nicki avi's suddenly becoming update pages for another artist - one that she doesn't profit/benefit from. 

It was unprofessional to ask ha on a public SH call if she wanted to sign to HOI. Pink Lady, what in the duress and unprofessionalism is going on? Nobody is joining your wannabe distribution service if this is how you're proposing an offer. 

OKAY? 

Well I mean she just asked Sexy Redd for feature and turn it in the same day two weeks ago by a Twitter post 😭

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

JT released her track, and she's unfollowing barbz that tweets about it, and also she's liking tweets about wanting the barbz to go that hard for her (Nicki). Also since midnight she been active since the release and has been tweeting subliminal stuff about using her. And she said " You will be surprised how people you been promoting day in and day out, how different they move when they are feeling themselves vs when they ain't." 😭

She's so annoying on twitter

Whatever happened to London? 

Has anyone heard from London since? 

tenor.gif

Any artist who is already known signing to Heavy On It would be as nuts as Nicki is. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy. said:

Any artist who is already known signing to Heavy On It would be as nuts as Nicki is. 

Exactly, she burn so much bridges in the industry it's kind of doomed. 

I refuse to go hard for her until she goes hard for herself. 

If PF2 wasn't released around Christmas she could've had some more top 10s. She hasn't released any videos. FTCU remix was released too late and sounded like a bunch of verses thrown onto a beat, no cohesion. But she wants us to go hard? BFFR.

Edited by Binxstan
typo

4 minutes ago, Binxstan said:

She's so annoying on twitter

And stationhead. She lost the plot a long time ago 😭 She needs to take a hiatus after the tour and touch grass a little 🤭

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy. said:

Like, is the offer 4x weekly Stationhead features, retweets & access to my fans? 

tenor.gif

• Haha 3

Just now, FOCK said:

Like, is the offer 4x weekly Stationhead features, retweets & access to my fans? 

tenor.gif

But no music videos, radio or playlisting because we only care about #1 on iTunes.  It's better to be *organic* 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think her problem is that she looks at others success as how can I benefit from it, instead of being genuinely happy for them. A lot of people did that to her so I guess that's why she's so insecure. But coming after Doja/ice spice and possible JT is crazy since they have done nothing but support her openly. 

• Like 1

She said if their name is not on PF2, they are not a heavy on it artist. Poor Nana

Why is she spiraling, she has not sleep in a while 😭

She really is a lunatic, huh? I refuse to believe she already has issues with that Jailbird lady.

idk i think she's trolling and yall are taking it too seriously 

when you remember she's a 40+ year old mom her cringe posting makes more sense

• Haha 2

thank you for coming father

he's upstairs 

he-he's not well. he's sick!

we didn't know where else to turn 

Edited by Kane
  • Haha 2

Girl you just announced two major businesses and on a very successful tour. Why are you this unhappy 😭

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.