Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

11 hours ago, noonbob said:

No queen @Mincy was a thot legend.

 

:jonny5:

 

We love you too, saddy!

 

Do NOT come for ha! She was so good! You can drag @DivaCup

 

tumblr_inline_r4mw3jix9b1qktomp_500.gif

The way I was the clear winner of Best New Lamb that year and the ***** came, stole the award and disappeared like Moo's voice.

When Rihanna decides to unretire for good and snatches a few more #1s to pass Mariah.

 

The way she would just go for it in 2016. bring that back.

 

 

4 hours ago, suburbannature said:

 

The way she would just go for it in 2016. bring that back.

 

 

Wbk 2016 was a vocal peak for ha, I miss seeing her really let go and annihilate us!

 

:jonny5:

1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

My fav off MIAM.

Idc if my taste is trash.

tumblr_inline_r3lj1r04rr1qktomp_500.gif

Same here, this song is so beautiful 

tumblr_inline_r3lj1r04rr1qktomp_500.gif

Top three each album anyone who disagrees is wrong

 

MC: Vanishing, Vision of Love, Alone in Love

Emotions: Emotions, If It's Over, Can't Let Go

Litter Box: AYNAF, Dreamlover, Never Forget You

Merry Christmas: Miss You Most, AIWFCIY, Joy to the World

Slaydream: Underneath the Stars, Fantasy, Melt Away

Butterfly: Breakdown, The Roof, Outside

Rainbow: Bliss, Crybaby, Petals

Glitter: Didn't Mean to Turn You On, Lead the Way, Loverboy

Charmbracelet: Boy (I Need You), Irresistible, BOTHb

Emancipation: Circles, Mine Again, Stay the Night

Einstein: I Wish You Well, I'm That Chick, Touch My Body

Memoirs: Candy Bling, It's a Wrap, Up Out My Face

MC2U: Christmas Time Is in the Air Again, Oh Santa, When Christmas Comes

MIAM: #Beautiful, Faded, Camouflage 

Caution: 8th Grade, Giving Me Life, The Distance

 

 

 

7 hours ago, Saddy said:

tumblr_inline_r3lj1r04rr1qktomp_500.gif

I'll always be fuming at the fact that this song wasn't included on the vinyl release, it's one of the best

spacer.png

 

6 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Top three each album anyone who disagrees is wrong

 

MC: Vanishing, Vision of Love, Alone in Love

Emotions: Emotions, If It's Over, Can't Let Go

Litter Box: AYNAF, Dreamlover, Never Forget You

Merry Christmas: Miss You Most, AIWFCIY, Joy to the World

Slaydream: Underneath the Stars, Fantasy, Melt Away

Butterfly: Breakdown, The Roof, Outside

Rainbow: Bliss, Crybaby, Petals

Glitter: Didn't Mean to Turn You On, Lead the Way, Loverboy

Charmbracelet: Boy (I Need You), Irresistible, BOTHb

Emancipation: Circles, Mine Again, Stay the Night

Einstein: I Wish You Well, I'm That Chick, Touch My Body

Memoirs: Candy Bling, It's a Wrap, Up Out My Face

MC2U: Christmas Time Is in the Air Again, Oh Santa, When Christmas Comes

MIAM: #Beautiful, Faded, Camouflage 

Caution: 8th Grade, Giving Me Life, The Distance

 

 

 

I would've replaced some songs with others but overall great top 3 :clap3: Finally someone that agrees that BOTHB is top 3 on Charmbracelet

 

7 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Top three each album anyone who disagrees is wrong

 

Emotions: Emotions, If It's Over, Can't Let Go

Litter Box: AYNAF, Dreamlover, Never Forget You

Slaydream: Underneath the Stars, Fantasy, Melt Away

Butterfly: Breakdown, The Roof, Outside

Rainbow: Bliss, Crybaby, Petals

Glitter: Didn't Mean to Turn You On, Lead the Way, Loverboy

Emancipation: Circles, Mine Again, Stay the Night

Einstein: I Wish You Well, I'm That Chick, Touch My Body

MIAM: #Beautiful, Faded, Camouflage 

Caution: 8th Grade, Giving Me Life, The Distance

Good ranks 7ndKFLT.gif

3 minutes ago, Saddy said:

This is how every record label should do a remaster.

21 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Omg my new avis is incoming :WAP:

 

26 minutes ago, Musicology said:

Beautiful 4K :heart:

 

 

I AM SCREAMING. WE WON.

 

14 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Top three each album anyone who disagrees is wrong

 

MC: Vanishing, Vision of Love, Alone in Love

Emotions: Emotions, If It's Over, Can't Let Go

Litter Box: AYNAF, Dreamlover, Never Forget You

Merry Christmas: Miss You Most, AIWFCIY, Joy to the World

Slaydream: Underneath the Stars, Fantasy, Melt Away

Butterfly: Breakdown, The Roof, Outside

Rainbow: Bliss, Crybaby, Petals

Glitter: Didn't Mean to Turn You On, Lead the Way, Loverboy

Charmbracelet: Boy (I Need You), Irresistible, BOTHb

Emancipation: Circles, Mine Again, Stay the Night

Einstein: I Wish You Well, I'm That Chick, Touch My Body

Memoirs: Candy Bling, It's a Wrap, Up Out My Face

MC2U: Christmas Time Is in the Air Again, Oh Santa, When Christmas Comes

MIAM: #Beautiful, Faded, Camouflage 

Caution: 8th Grade, Giving Me Life, The Distance

 

 

 

 

  • ATRL Moderator
14 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Top three each album anyone who disagrees is wrong

 

MC: Vanishing, Vision of Love, Alone in Love

Emotions: Emotions, If It's Over, Can't Let Go

Litter Box: AYNAF, Dreamlover, Never Forget You

Merry Christmas: Miss You Most, AIWFCIY, Joy to the World

Slaydream: Underneath the Stars, Fantasy, Melt Away

Butterfly: Breakdown, The Roof, Outside

Rainbow: Bliss, Crybaby, Petals

Glitter: Didn't Mean to Turn You On, Lead the Way, Loverboy

Charmbracelet: Boy (I Need You), Irresistible, BOTHb

Emancipation: Circles, Mine Again, Stay the Night

Einstein: I Wish You Well, I'm That Chick, Touch My Body

Memoirs: Candy Bling, It's a Wrap, Up Out My Face

MC2U: Christmas Time Is in the Air Again, Oh Santa, When Christmas Comes

MIAM: #Beautiful, Faded, Camouflage 

Caution: 8th Grade, Giving Me Life, The Distance

 

 

 

Not us having almost the same taste. :jonny5:

5 minutes ago, Saddy said:

The Roof Gifs (where's My All 4k video?):jonny5:

 

tumblr_inline_rkkrcrybft1qktomp_500.giftumblr_inline_rkkrczBlvv1qktomp_500.giftumblr_inline_rkkrd26uEG1qktomp_500.giftumblr_inline_rkkrd5HgYH1qktomp_500.giftumblr_inline_rkkrd9xB021qktomp_500.giftumblr_inline_rkkrdd1qBx1qktomp_500.giftumblr_inline_rkkrdh3fCh1qktomp_500.giftumblr_inline_rkkrdl3tur1qktomp_500.giftumblr_inline_rkkrdpkiFA1qktomp_500.giftumblr_inline_rkkrdutcrP1qktomp_500.giftumblr_inline_rkkrdyuBOG1qktomp_500.giftumblr_inline_rkkre2Ebhl1qktomp_500.gif

Thank you Goddess. :heart:

On 10/29/2022 at 5:47 PM, suburbannature said:

 

The way she would just go for it in 2016. bring that back.

 

 

She was so confident back then and still had access to her upper register.

Btw, I loved how she sounded in the "not yet" video she posted, the tone!!!

 

he 

2 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Thank you Goddess. :heart:

The way I KNEW this gif will be your new avi :gaycat1:
You're welcome:heart:

tumblr_inline_rkkrdd1qBx1qktomp_500.gif

58 minutes ago, Saddy said:

The way I KNEW this gif will be your new avi :gaycat1:
You're welcome:heart:

tumblr_inline_rkkrdd1qBx1qktomp_500.gif

It's my favourite Mariah video scene ever. We love a wet pussycat. :WAP:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.