Madonna

Alongoria13

51 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Is it delusional to think her career is in a better place since she left Interscope? It's been 3 years since Madame X but it doesn't feel like a drought because she's releasing music constantly, even booking a collab with freaking BEYONCÉ :rip: idk her streams have improved significantly and she just seems more open to embracing her legacy since her return to Warner (Finally Enough Love, reissues, biopic, the TikTok singles, etc.).

It's not delusional if it's true.

I don't think it's a coincidence that for over 10 years no one mentioned or barely sampled Madonna and now it's everywhere. 

Her streaming numbers are about to shoot up this next month btw so get ready 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ArtForFreedom

• Lover

• dabunique

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, C_Colstead said:

always loved :heart2:

She and Patrick did such an amazing job here. Still my Madge's favorite song and instrumental :smitten:

A Cherish Stan and an Express Yourself hater. I live 

one of her best ballads :weeps:

I really don't see her releasing another studio album for a long time. The biopic will keep her very busy for several years. More re-releases. She's not under a recording contract either atm.

Not sure if Goddonna stans are aware of this podcast but I really liked it so far. Digs in to her music song by song :heart2:

I'm so happy with this last year.

- She doesn't look a mess anymore

- She got a streaming, viral hit with the Frozen remix

- A whole new generation discovered her

- Beyoncé called her "Queen Mother" and cemented her status once and for all

It's crazy how tables have turned. Her legacy seemed so tarnished just a couple of years ago.

I loved the interview, haven't heard her genuine laugh in a while:heart: Normally I don't like Jimmy's interviews but I could listen to them both talking for hours, she's just so carefree around him. But I just know for sure she was surprised when she heard she got a song called "Jimmy Jimmy":lmao:

3 hours ago, Lament said:

I'm so happy with this last year.

- She doesn't look a mess anymore

- She got a streaming, viral hit with the Frozen remix

- A whole new generation discovered her

- Beyoncé called her "Queen Mother" and cemented her status once and for all

It's crazy how tables have turned. Her legacy seemed so tarnished just a couple of years ago.

The devil works hard, but Warner works harder. Looking back at the 2010s now makes me even more impressed that she was able to deliver three successful eras (and three underrated records imo) while being left alone by her label. It's great to know she finally gets the support she deserves again.

It’s obvious interflop didn’t give a crap about her. She should’ve never left them. Glad she’s back with Warner.

34 minutes ago, MotoPapi said:

It’s obvious interflop didn’t give a crap about her. She should’ve never left them. Glad she’s back with Warner.

it was all about touring with interflop and they did a bloody good job i fear.

i think everything was planned pretty good.

the opportunity being back with warner right in time for ha 40th jubilee and biopic is simply genius.

all hail miss oseary. :eddie:

2 hours ago, ArtForFreedom said:

i jus saw this?

how many albums is this anyways?

6 hours ago, dabunique said:

i jus saw this?

how many albums is this anyways?

3.9M

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.