Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, FameIsForever said:

Gagtober :jonny5:

 

When "Harlequin Radio" is covers of Lee's favorite songs .. I hope we get a proper studio version of What's Up 

it is already joker 2 film lol

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

AHHHHH, but they way we're all getting hyped and don't even know what is coming this week?:rip: Happy Mistake single or the whole secret project?

 

But a release this Friday on the 27 is pretty much confirmed and  tommorow the announcement most likely AHHHH

  • Popular Post

Briefly interrupting the chaos to add another good news, the official DWAS audio just crossed 1 MILLION videos on Tiktok! :party:

 

image.png

 

Later today, the mv will also cross 100M views on YouTube, only ~450k to go. DWASGATRL.png

 

The smashery, and there's so much more on the horizon. What an amazing time to be a 

 

 

 

Back to, "Happy Mistake" out THIS WEEK. Harlequin Radio coming soon.

 

utCQuyU.gif

How many other songs hit 1M TikTok videos? From the last year or so. Do we know? 

2 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

I'm so confused what did Mr S say? :laugh: 

She will release something this week, probably the secret project or at least the song she teased on insta 

Thinking about it they really should attach DWAS to the secret project, kind of matches the title concepts no one is dying with a smile and no one is happy while making a mistake:giraffe:

 

Get to work Bobby!

DWAS is probably affiliated with the secret project. It's honestly so Joker coded. 
 

Happy Mistake sounds interesting. 
 

what a strange time for lil monsters and I'm loving every minute of it 

We also have DWAS Spotify numbers coming in a few hours already. Interested to see how much bigger this Sunday was compared to last Sunday. 
 

Smashing on all fronts yes even radio. The fact that it's top 20 on radio after only a month is insane fast for 2024 standards 

We're getting 2 leads, 2 albums, a 2.5 hr movie which will be her biggest acting role, and if all goes well, 2 #1 albums (joker soundtrack and secret project) and a #1 single (DWAS) in the US to add to her accolades; then 5 months later we're getting another album, award season slayage, and a tour announcement which might be her biggest one yet, not to mention she has the biggest song in the world and will continue to hold that for months to come.

 

I was so jealous of how well the swiftíes were being fed and now we're getting like the same experience
 

 utCQuyU.gif

I think we really might be getting an EP on this stripped back grunge & a bit deranged sound :duca:

 

 

 

It fits the snippet & was filmed when she was in character.

 

Dear Gaga fans,

 

Hello. I come to you in time of need asking for your support in streaming one of Gaga's peers, Katy Perry's new album (available everywhere now), 143.

 

I ask you ask no questions and just stream the album.

 

In return, I pledge to give gaga my $12.99 for her upcoming album + streams for her era.

 

Please remember, what goes around, comes around.

 

Thank you for your understanding.

 

xoxo

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSv9pSEStzRvqhWGpfxbbz

2 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

We're getting 2 leads, 2 albums, a 2.5 hr movie which will be her biggest acting role, and if all goes well, 2 #1 albums (joker soundtrack and secret project) and a #1 single (DWAS) in the US to add to her accolades; then 5 months later we're getting another album, award season slayage, and a tour announcement which might be her biggest one yet, not to mention she has the biggest song in the world and will continue to hold that for months to come.

 

I was so jealous of how well the swiftíes were being fed and now we're getting like the same experience
 

 utCQuyU.gif

If it's a summer 2025 tour I expect the announcement to come earlier than that

spacer.png

I'M WFH, I CANT CONCENTRATE, IT WILL SEE ME REFRESH ATRL MORE TIMES THAN MY COMPANY SERVER PAGES :jonny3:

1 hour ago, Aston Martin said:

January: Countdowns and loss of sanity

February: Countdowns and loss of sanity pt. 2: Electric_Chair.gif, Fortnite 

March: Countdowns and testing the limits of the human psyche

April: First (and best) Joker trailer

May: GCB, first LG7 snippet

June: Countdowns and studying the damage of a stanning drought on the human brain

July: 2nd Joker trailer

August: DWAS

September: Venice and potential Harlequin EP

October: JFAD and LG7 lead

November: tracking LG7 lead and DWAS on the charts (as well as any other JFAD/Harlequin songs if they break out), as well as the JFAD box office

December: More countdowns but we at least know where they'll end this time (relatively speaking)

 

The year had a slow start but the second half has been on fire tbh.

You were missing out some countdowns. I remember visiting the thread in the first half of the year and everytime there was some random countdown going on :rip:

2 minutes ago, opbranden said:

If it's a summer 2025 tour I expect the announcement to come earlier than that

spacer.png

I forgot we will probably get a  2nd single before the album is released. 2nd single and tour announcement while we wait for award season + LG7 AHHHHH. And LG7 will definitely go #1, I don't even know how much #1 albums she has in the USA I think like 7 but she can very much get 3 more within the next 6 months. And then like 4 more top 10 hits as well. WHAT ELSE?? The world is your oyster Gagita 

 utCQuyU.gif

 

1 hour ago, Mr.S said:

coming soon this week 

this is crazy WHATTTT

It's a good day to be a music not the hits and a success stan 

 

 utCQuyU.gif

3 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

I don't even know how much #1 albums she has in the USA I think like 7

She has 6

3 hours ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Sept 27? If it is true, then I'm eating good. It's my birthday 😍 also, Shallow's release date 

 

That's my birthday too :ghostface:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.